d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Random Pard Crap
Prev1838485868789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 107.77
Gold: 22,189.49
Jun 11 2022 01:31pm
https://apnews.com/article/seattle-religion-government-and-politics-the-holocaust-police-b7bd34b6ddfdb3c1441862935dad7ea5

The snowflake brigade got in such a tizzy over a police chief's joke that they wound up paying him $1.5 million to resign
"Its a moral victory"
Gold: 550.00
Jun 11 2022 07:51pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 11 2022 12:31pm)
https://apnews.com/article/seattle-religion-government-and-politics-the-holocaust-police-b7bd34b6ddfdb3c1441862935dad7ea5

The snowflake brigade got in such a tizzy over a police chief's joke that they wound up paying him $1.5 million to resign
"Its a moral victory"

"Police chiefs joke". What's funny about hanging an SS logo on your door? Or shaving your mustache into a hitler? Can you explain the humor to me?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 11 2022 07:55pm
Quote (Sioux @ Jun 11 2022 06:51pm)
"Police chiefs joke". What's funny about hanging an SS logo on your door? Or shaving your mustache into a hitler? Can you explain the humor to me?

sounds like another leftie fraud scam. we all know lefties are the cop people. this dude got early retirement and a 1.5 million bonus
Jun 11 2022 08:15pm
Quote (Sioux @ Jun 11 2022 08:51pm)

I don't think the concept of humor could ever be explained to you
Gold: 550.00
Jun 11 2022 08:16pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 11 2022 07:15pm)
I don't think the concept of humor could ever be explained to you

Try. What's funny about hanging an SS logo on your door? In the workplace.

cya goom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IkbCeZ9to

This post was edited by Sioux on Jun 11 2022 08:33pm
Jun 14 2022 03:25pm
https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/law-degree-prison-minnesota-school-says-enrollee-is-first-2022-06-13/
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2022/06/13/mitchell-hamline-accepts-incarcerated-person-for-law-program-a-first-in-the-us/
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/mn-supreme-court/1735902.html

In another progressive "first", Hamline-Mitchell becomes the first ABA accredited law school in American history to enroll an incarcerated person
That person is Maureen Onyelobi, who is serving a life sentence and therefore will never practice law
Especially considering that her crime was first degree murder, the premeditated assassination of a witness in the trial against her boyfriend in 2014.
She and her boyfriend Maurice were heroin dealers in partnership with Anthony Fairbanks and another man David Johnson. Wilson was arrested on drug charges and Fairbanks listed as a co-defendant but was still a fugitive. Wilson, being a very smart individual, called Onyelobi from a recorded jail phone line and organized the murder of Wilson to stop him from testifying, their entire conversation in evidence;

At 7:34 p.m. on March 8, 2014, the day of Fairbanks's death, Wilson called Onyelobi at the 208 phone number from the Cass County jail.1 The relevant portion of the call began with Wilson asking Onyelobi if she and Johnson had “take[n] care of that,” referring to Fairbanks. After Onyelobi indicated that she and Johnson had not, Wilson replied, “Oh, man, baby, the countdown is on, man. Seriously.” Wilson continued: “you're probably gonna wait till the last possible minute, man. If they catch that dude, I'm gone for the rest of my life.” Onyelobi then explained that she and Johnson could not “catch [Fairbanks] [By] himself.” Wilson responded that it was the “first thing” that Onyelobi and Johnson should have “t[aken] care [of],” and that they were “acting like they want[ed][him] to stay in [jail].” Onyelobi replied: “Well, we're gonna try to take care of this tonight then. He's with somebody now. He always with somebody so we'll just try to take care of it tonight.” Wilson repeated that if police caught Fairbanks, “[Wilson would be] done for the rest of [his] life”; that all police had to do was “pull [Fairbanks] over and run his name,” and that “[Fairbanks is] in the f* * *ing projects doing dope every f* * *ing day.” Onyelobi then reassured Wilson, stating “We gonna get this s* *t done tonight. F* *k it.”

Johnson then requested to speak with Wilson. Wilson told Johnson that “[this] s* *t [is] critical” and that he needed Johnson to “be on top of that ․ ASAP.” Wilson further stated: “I go to court Monday, man. You feel me?” Johnson stated: “I got you. You know what I'm saying? But the m* * * * * * * * *er never by hi[m]self, though, so you know what I'm saying?” Wilson, in response, told Johnson: “[If] that's the case ․ let mom's2 pull up ․ you walk up, down the street ․ Bump heads with a m* * * * * * * * *er before they even get to her․ Y'all pick a place to meet up afterwards, around the corner.”

Onyelobi lured Fairbanks to an alley by using a burner phone to call him, where Johnson was laying in wait and shot him to death. Onyelobi had rented a storage facility the day before and stashed her drugs there and gave Johnson access to it, where he hid the murder weapon. When Onyelobi was being interrogated and police left the room, and the cameras were still rolling, she, again being a very smart person like Wilson, pulled out the key to the storage facility and tried to hide it by sticking it into an outlet. Which unfortunately did not electrocute her. So in the end the police had the taped conversations plotting the murder, the murder weapon with Johnson's DNA, Onyelobi's cell call to the victim, her storage unit, her on tape stashing drugs there, her trying to destroy evidence. Johnson took a plea deal and was sentenced to 28 years on second degree murder, Onyelobi insisted on a trial and was found guilty of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

And this is the fucking poster child the progressives are using to champion higher learning for the incarcerated.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jun 14 2022 03:26pm
Jun 24 2022 08:11am
Decisions from SCOTUS today
Dobbs won't be until monday most likely

first case today is the medicare reimbursement for insurers question
SCOTUS sides with the Obama interpretation / insurers. I think. Its extremely complicated to parse even by supreme court standards

Kagan writes for the majority, joined by Breyer, Sotomayor, Thomas and Barrett, 5-4 vote against Alito, Roberts, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh
Jun 24 2022 08:11am
oh shit DOBBS IS IN
ALERT ALERT ALERT

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jun 24 2022 08:11am
Jun 27 2022 08:36am
More SCOTUS roundup from today, as decisions are out in real time
so far:

Coral Ridge Ministries vs Southern Poverty Law Center - SCOTUS denies cert, victory for SPLC, after Coral Ridge sued for defamation and challenged the current standard of "actual malice" required to prove defamation against public entities. SCOTUS chose to keep actual malice standard in place, Thomas dissented, presumably 8-1

6-3 (breyer, sotomayor, kagan dissenting) the court rules in favor of the football coach who lost his job for praying after games, ruling it violated both free exercise and free speech clauses of the first amendment

9-0 unanimous in favor of a doctor prosecuted for prescribing opioids, the issue was what degree of mens rea was required to show the prescriptions were not "as authorized" The ruling is that the feds must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant knowingly or intentionally acted in an unauthorized manner, instead of a lower standard of proof of bad faith
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1838485868789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll