d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev18283848586307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 2 2023 03:48pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 3 2023 04:24am)

This brings up a good point I haven't thought about if this "God" is all knowing he knew that Adam and Eve would eat the fruit, he knew all about evil things people will do, he knows everything about anyone any time. Yet acts all surprised, still kills people, gives children cancer
Meanwhile Christians in a robotic voice "this is the way!"

Also this doctrine on punishment is fucked up because let's say you made a door and that door didn't close how you want it to. You don't get mad at the door and burn the entire house down like a psycho. You just realise you installed a faulty door and then you fix it. What need is there for a God to be so butthurt that he sends his creation to burn forever? What's the lesson or purpose? How about just delete them entirely and skip all the extra steps? Why create the choice you don't want others to make in the first place?

Normal rational people: maybe just maybe the church created a boogyman to scare the plebs into attending their church and to fill their coffers with people's donations.
Gold: 3.00
May 2 2023 05:59pm
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 08:58am)
Instead of posting irrelevant buthurt memes here is your chance to prove/convince everyone.

How does a person know it's God who revealed truth in the bible?

You already said the God revealed truth in the Bible.

I am asking a simple question.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
Gold: 14,569.69
May 2 2023 06:00pm
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 02:48pm)
This brings up a good point I haven't thought about if this "God" is all knowing he knew that Adam and Eve would eat the fruit, he knew all about evil things people will do, he knows everything about anyone any time. Yet acts all surprised, still kills people, gives children cancer

Also this doctrine on punishment is fucked up because let's say you made a door and that door didn't close how you want it to. You don't get mad at the door and burn the entire house down like a psycho. You just realise you installed a faulty door and then you fix it. What need is there for a God to be so butthurt that he sends his creation to burn forever? What's the lesson or purpose? How about just delete them entirely and skip all the extra steps? Why create the choice you don't want others to make in the first place?

Normal rational people: maybe just maybe the church created a boogyman to scare the plebs into attending their church and to fill their coffers with people's donations.

I feel religion. (Not necessarily some form of personal spirituality)has been a fear based money grab. And been a way to judge the morality of people by a common guidepost
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 2 2023 06:23pm
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 02:48pm)

addone in his godhood says God acted surprised. he knows things nobody else knows, all mighty addone
May 2 2023 06:58pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 2 2023 09:24am)

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 2 2023 11:14am)
Dont even try it, dude. Religious people arent able to think in normal, logical ways.

They will just post some random bible verse as definitive answer to your picture. Thats what they always do.

when your done making excuses you still have a choice to make.
May 2 2023 07:46pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 3 2023 11:59am)
2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

I didn't ask the bible I am not talking to a book.

I asked you personally. How do you know it's God who revealed truth in the bible?
Stop hiding behind memes and quotes and other people's takes. No more dodging. You already stated that "God" revealed "truth" in the bible. So how do you know it's God?
May 2 2023 07:52pm
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 06:46pm)

I asked you personally. How do you know it's God who revealed truth in the bible?
Stop hiding behind memes and quotes and other people's takes. No more dodging. You already stated that "God" revealed "truth" in the bible. So how do you know it's God?

faith is another word for trust. its what is written that one begins to have faith. test the word and find out.
i tested the word and it held up and that should be impossible. at one point i was delivered from alcoholism and thats more real than you are.

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 2 2023 07:52pm
May 2 2023 08:05pm
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 08:46pm)

Because I have faith that what the bible says is true. Imagine having a discussion about Christian belief in a topic about the bible and not expect people to quote the bible.

I'm literally convinced this entire topic is one big troll
May 2 2023 08:08pm
May 2 2023 08:14pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 3 2023 12:00pm)
I feel religion. (Not necessarily some form of personal spirituality)has been a fear based money grab. And been a way to judge the morality of people by a common guidepost

It's not just a feeling that's actually what has been happening. People literally make up religions to take advantage of taxes and people's stupidity. Fear is their primary way of roping you into their cult, along with other sinister ways which include but not limited to guilt, psychological blackmail, deception, fake promises, telling you what you want to hear, threat of excommunication from your friends and family, financial dependancy, threat of physical violence etc.
Not to mention these people perform some bizzare and often harmful rituals including killing in the name of their God.
People literally blow themselves up and chop off people's heads because their God commanded them to do it.

Here is a latest example.

https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-four-starved-death-fasting-jesus-kenya-christianity-1794386

This post was edited by addone on May 2 2023 08:15pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18283848586307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll