d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev18283848586111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 14 2016 09:26pm
Quote (KublaiKhan @ Aug 14 2016 04:11pm)

all wide angle lenses, the complete ball earth ones are composite, thats like showing a picture of star wars and claiming Ewoks are real. Please show video and i need to see the camera and the lense and the complete footage not a still.

Quote (KublaiKhan @ Aug 14 2016 04:15pm)
ISS streaming live

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

All a conspiracy so people can make you think earth is round because then they can... wait why would they want to make you think it's round? What's the benefit?

they can do chroma key technology live. Why would they want to think it's round, well because the elite believed that gravity was real for long time and if there is no proof of gravity than the ball can't be real and neither can the big bang, and really you need to question your pourpose on this terrestrial plane. Think of it now - what choice do you really have - you must go to school, you must get a job, you must submit and also since they dont wanna admit they made a mistake, and this way you are simply cosmic dust, resistence is futile, look at how completely angry people are too. i dont think the conspiracy is the government - it's just everyone needing to believe there own delusions - they're simply are feeding them.

Quote (Santara @ Aug 14 2016 03:42pm)
I didn't bring up the Coriolis effect as an example of water draining, and it's not a myth. It is a completely observable phenomenon. What causes the consistently observed prevailing winds on your flat Earth? Why is the Earth consistently warmer near my "so-called equator" on a flat Earth? Because really, how do the central latitudes get more constant sunlight year round on a flat Earth?

I'm not complaining about being able to see it or not. How does it happen on a flat Earth. I already know how it happens in the real world, I want to understand your scientific explanation for how it occurs on a flat Earth.

Well you brought up Coriolis effect, i just talked about the most common myth of it
Lol, the conspiracy! Hiding the truth from you through Herculean efforts that can still somehow be thwarted by amateur budding scientists.

Well you brought up Coriolis effect, i just talked about the most common misconception of it. If your asking me what causes wind on the flat earth, it just makes me think you think wind is caused by coriolis on ball earth and that's not the case at all, it is caused by high and low pressure, humidity. barometric pressure, temperature, things like that. Wind is also completely free to travel in any direction it pleases, also If the earth is spinning at 1000mph and orbiting around the sun at 66,600mph and revolving around the galaxy at 450,000mph and expanding into space at 1/2 the speed of light and the wind was cause by this movement, do you really think you could just walk around? You say it's not myth, that it is completely observable, so show me some prove or at least some logic - otherwise it is complete myth and not observable and just another delusion that allows you to falsely believe ball earth.

Again with the conspiracy - who is keeping you deluded from a conspiracy, i think you do that pretty good on your own.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 14 2016 09:49pm
Aug 14 2016 09:45pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 14 2016 02:23pm)
He's got a slightly below mediocre intellect and desperately wants to think of himself as not just intelligent, but more intelligent than the average person in a way that makes him special. He's not intelligent enough to do that through any kind of actual education, of course, so the next best thing is to believe a bunch of nonsense that no one else agrees with. That way, he can feel smug and superior that he knows the 'truth' and everyone else is just too dumb to come along, thus he's in the upper eschalons instead of having to accept that he's pretty much smack in the middle of the second quartile. :(

Well you're the one who believes in gravity - so you must have some definitive proof for it? Please stick to logic or proof and not complete shitposting that only proves your mediocre intelligence.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 14 2016 09:53pm
Gold: 252.29
Aug 14 2016 09:51pm
Quote (ringo794 @ Aug 14 2016 11:35pm)
hey congrats, you're right, got through my shit logic
now please do so on posts of political discussion with use of logic.
this was an easy one but i can now see that you are capable of picking apart arguments
you know you dodge them...

There's two things to remember.

I pick my battles.
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 14 2016 10:05pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 14 2016 10:26pm)
Well you brought up Coriolis effect, i just talked about the most common misconception of it. If your asking me what causes wind on the flat earth, it just makes me think you think wind is caused by coriolis on ball earth and that's not the case at all, it is caused by high and low pressure, humidity. barometric pressure, temperature, things like that. Wind is also completely free to travel in any direction it pleases, also If the earth is spinning at 1000mph and orbiting around the sun at 66,600mph and revolving around the galaxy at 450,000mph and expanding into space at 1/2 the speed of light and the wind was cause by this movement, do you really think you could just walk around? You say it's not myth, that it is completely observable, so show me some prove or at least some logic - otherwise it is complete myth and not observable and just another delusion that allows you to falsely believe ball earth.

Again with the conspiracy - who is keeping you deluded from a conspiracy, i think you do that pretty good on your own.

Humidity, barometric pressure, temperature fluctuations. Sure they can have profound impact on localized wind patterns. And yet you flat-out ignored prevailing winds, which are determined by general heating and cooling of the atmosphere as the ball Earth rotates upon its tilted axis. Pretty sure you're familiar with the jet stream, and how wind across Canada generally comes from the west, or how a strong southerly wind might indicate a particularly nasty storm coming in. Explain prevailing winds without a Coriolis effect, Mr logic.

Then explain persistently major temperature differences at different latitudes. Explain a sunless sky for 6 months at a time at very high polar latitudes on a flat Earth.
Aug 14 2016 10:31pm
And you say "Why isn't there a complete picture of flat earth?" well first of all there are no complete real pictures of ball earth either, those are all composite but you believe in those right? Why does Nasa refuse to mount like 10-20 cameras on a rocket and show everyone complete video coverage from launch till Earth is in complete view? How can you say that would not be the most watched video ever because it would be pretty hard to disapprove either way, Cameras are cheap as hell nowaday,

Have you ever seen the film that shows how they made the picture known as the blue marble - they just filmed the frame of a round window with some part of earth in view, here's the proof

Quote (Santara @ Aug 14 2016 06:05pm)
Humidity, barometric pressure, temperature fluctuations. Sure they can have profound impact on localized wind patterns. And yet you flat-out ignored prevailing winds, which are determined by general heating and cooling of the atmosphere as the ball Earth rotates upon its tilted axis. Pretty sure you're familiar with the jet stream, and how wind across Canada generally comes from the west, or how a strong southerly wind might indicate a particularly nasty storm coming in. Explain prevailing winds without a Coriolis effect, Mr logic.

Then explain persistently major temperature differences at different latitudes. Explain a sunless sky for 6 months at a time at very high polar latitudes on a flat Earth.

you really need to stop asking me to prove it to you, there are tons of books and video and web sites that answer these questions, if you want to learn, feel free, if your just looking for an excuse to not do any research - well, i can only tell you that it's your life and your choice, you can't claim you were simply a victim of the deception anymore.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 14 2016 10:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2016 01:23am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 15 2016 04:26am)
all wide angle lenses, the complete ball earth ones are composite, thats like showing a picture of star wars and claiming Ewoks are real. Please show video and i need to see the camera and the lense and the complete footage not a still.

they can do chroma key technology live. Why would they want to think it's round, well because the elite believed that gravity was real for long time and if there is no proof of gravity than the ball can't be real and neither can the big bang, and really you need to question your pourpose on this terrestrial plane. Think of it now - what choice do you really have - you must go to school, you must get a job, you must submit and also since they dont wanna admit they made a mistake, and this way you are simply cosmic dust, resistence is futile, look at how completely angry people are too. i dont think the conspiracy is the government - it's just everyone needing to believe there own delusions - they're simply are feeding them.

That's insane. You're insane.

Get help.

I'm done.
Gold: 10,151.56
Aug 15 2016 01:27am
its not flat lol...
Gold: 4.77
Aug 15 2016 02:01am
Quote (KublaiKhan @ 15 Aug 2016 02:23)
That's insane. You're insane.

Get help.

I'm done.

You can't be a helping hand?

Gold: 3.33
Aug 15 2016 05:57am
This is really a damning indictment of a subforum where threads about the earth being flat gain more traction than threads on a range of important political issues (in the rare event somebody actually makes a thread about one)
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 15 2016 05:58am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 14 2016 11:31pm)
And you say "Why isn't there a complete picture of flat earth?" well first of all there are no complete real pictures of ball earth either, those are all composite but you believe in those right? Why does Nasa refuse to mount like 10-20 cameras on a rocket and show everyone complete video coverage from launch till Earth is in complete view? How can you say that would not be the most watched video ever because it would be pretty hard to disapprove either way, Cameras are cheap as hell nowaday,

Have you ever seen the film that shows how they made the picture known as the blue marble - they just filmed the frame of a round window with some part of earth in view, here's the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmnMJoFQHk0

you really need to stop asking me to prove it to you, there are tons of books and video and web sites that answer these questions, if you want to learn, feel free, if your just looking for an excuse to not do any research - well, i can only tell you that it's your life and your choice, you can't claim you were simply a victim of the deception anymore.

There aren't complete pictures of ball Earth because it's... get this... a ball. How in the actual fuck do you take pictures of all sides of a ball in one shot? Now if the Earth were flat like you claim, it would be super simple to take such a picture.

I find it more than ironic that you use a moon landing conspiracy video that clearly supports a ball Earth, what with all their talk of low Earth orbit, to attempt refuting ball Earth.

Stop asking for proof? I contend your worldview is false. I'm not going to do your job and look for the "proof" that fooled you. I want you to show it to me. You need evidence that the Earth is flat, because you're making the contention that it is flat. Prove it. That's how logic and debate work.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18283848586111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll