d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Random Pard Crap
Prev1818283848589Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,323.15
Warn: 10%
May 6 2022 08:35am
Quote (Goomshill @ 13 Apr 2022 00:10)
https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/charges-man-posted-video-on-facebook-of-himself-beating-victim-who-later-died/

Just another day in Minneapolis

Emmanuel Troy Davis, black male age 19, was one of the infamous group of teens videotaped in 2019 violently beating people people on the light rail, but was still out on the street with a sealed juvenile record, no prison time. And in another example of the revolving-door-escalating-to-murder, he's gone and murdered someone. He had his girlfriend lure white male age 19 Jaeger David to his apartment, then when he arrived Davis jumped him, beat him unconscious, stole his phone, and videotaped himself murdering Jaeger by stomping and kicking his head and neck, laughing and insulting him as he's helpless and dying. Then he took the videos of him murdering the kid and mailed it to the kid's relatives to taunt them.

https://i.imgur.com/gUiIdX8.png

Usually murder charges are the point where they finally stop getting bounced out of custody, but we've actually set the precedent for setting free child murderers just to spite Amy Klobuchar so who knows

He a good boi. He dindu nuttin.
Gold: 2.51
May 6 2022 09:36am
https://www.foxnews.com/us/university-south-carolina-blasted-over-white-student-accountability-meeting.amp

Another day white students are being taught to hate themselves and their nonwhite counterparts taught to hate. Bet the kids running it don’t have all As. Bet the teachers who set it up are running fast as shit from accountability. After they yknow, took a year off work to get fingered at brunch while students don’t learn, paid for by you.

“No one is doing that in school it’s a conspiracy!!!” - liberals

Ant. Meet Boot. We are coming for you.

Several faculty members from the University of South Carolina College of Social Work signed a statement, posted on the school's website, "in solidarity with Black Lives Matter, and the Black community who persevere through the reality of oppression on a daily basis…"

"As part of our pledge of solidarity, we recognize white privilege and silence contributes to the horrific racial inequities

This post was edited by justhackitup on May 6 2022 09:37am
Gold: 2,504.69
May 6 2022 09:39am
Quote (justhackitup @ May 6 2022 10:36am)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/university-south-carolina-blasted-over-white-student-accountability-meeting.amp

Another day white students are being taught to hate themselves and their nonwhite counterparts taught to hate. Bet the kids running it don’t have all As. Bet the teachers who set it up are running fast as shit from accountability. After they yknow, took a year off work to get fingered at brunch while students don’t learn, paid for by you.

“No one is doing that in school it’s a conspiracy!!!” - liberals

Ant. Meet Boot. We are coming for you.

did u not read it? its was organized by a student and voluntary, not being taught by anyone.

white guilt meetings are dumb, but its not like they were required to sit and get yelled at by a professor for being white.... what a reach.
May 6 2022 09:41am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 6 2022 08:39am)
did u not read it? its was organized by a student and voluntary, not being taught by anyone.

white guilt meetings are dumb, but its not like they were required to sit and get yelled at by a professor for being white.... what a reach.

Drink bleach it’s good for you. The world is better off without your dumb mouth. Clearly years of race baiting is the result. Did YOU read the staff quote?

Come to Phoenix big guy let’s hang out

This post was edited by justhackitup on May 6 2022 09:43am
May 6 2022 09:44am
Quote (justhackitup @ May 6 2022 10:41am)
Drink bleach it’s good for you. The world is better off without your dumb mouth. Clearly years of race baiting is the result. Did YOU read the staff quote?

yes, nothing controversial there. if u dont think white privilege exists you're not worth my time. we can debate what level its at, but if u dont think its real you're not smart enough to talk to me.

Come to Phoenix big guy let’s hang out

pass.

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 6 2022 09:45am
May 6 2022 09:46am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 6 2022 08:44am)
yes, nothing controversial there. if u dont think white privilege exists you're not worth my time. we can debate what level its at, but if u dont think its real you're not smart enough to talk to me.

White privilege is what blacks and Hispanics have leaving their dead beat nations and being in a white country with money and technology.

So you need help with a plane ticket? I know you’re poor I got money let’s hang out

Typical broke punk in mommies basement. You know nothing. Probably haven’t even paid a cell phone bill, talking about reality.

Lemme guess, single mother? Dad left?

Thought so, pussy.

This post was edited by justhackitup on May 6 2022 09:49am
May 6 2022 09:52am
Quote (justhackitup @ May 6 2022 10:46am)
White privilege is what blacks and Hispanics have leaving their dead beat nations and being in a white country with money and technology.

So you need help with a plane ticket? I know you’re poor I got money let’s hang out

Typical broke punk in mommies basement. You know nothing. Probably haven’t even paid a cell phone bill, talking about reality.

Lemme guess, single mother? Dad left?

at my job right now, make 6 figures in the cheapest place to live in my state south of highway 10, own house, have an LLC on the side, 1 kid, happily married.

but if you're looking for male companionship near you perhaps try craigslist or grinder.
May 6 2022 09:53am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (thesnipa @ May 6 2022 08:52am)
at my job right now, make 6 figures in the cheapest place to live in my state south of highway 10, own house, have an LLC on the side, 1 kid, happily married.

but if you're looking for male companionship near you perhaps try craigslist or grinder.

Cute story. Gonna raise your kid to hate himself too? Can’t wait til he kills himself at 15.
May 6 2022 10:02am
Quote (justhackitup @ May 6 2022 10:53am)
Cute story. Gonna raise your kid to hate himself too? Can’t wait til he kills himself at 15.

that isnt very nice.
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
May 6 2022 10:06am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 6 2022 08:44am)

The way I see white privilege, it really is just the preferred treatment white people tend to get for being more likable and better looking. We need to realize that this isn't white people's fault, even though it might make those of us who are non-white feel shitty on the inside.

"White privilege" really is just putting a negative spin on a neutral, natural phenomenon.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1818283848589Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll