d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev18081828384307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 2 2023 03:16am

May 2 2023 03:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 2 2023 09:08pm)
all you have for counter arguments are end less excuses
your evidence for God, as is the whole creation/construct.
it has already been shown that science has no clue how life could have possibly started out of some kind of random accidental process.
you do a horrible job interpreting scripture yet dont/cant even realize it. yet demand your on top of the game of reason.
Jesus packing a .45 seriously addone?
the napkin argument? you offered that as your best one?
is there any point that you will ever consider a re evaluation?
what is really the problem?

Whataboutism isn't proof :thumbsup: keep bumping my good little minion
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 2 2023 03:23am
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 02:16am)

Jesus would leave to be alone and pray to God it wasnt a secret. not a hard concept to ask some one what they did while they were gone

ya scary they might pray for you. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ya thanks :)
May 2 2023 03:27am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 2 2023 09:23pm)
Jesus would leave to be alone and pray to God it wasnt a secret. not a hard concept to ask some one what they did while they were gone

ya scary they might pray for you. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ya thanks :)

Gold: 17,384.69
May 2 2023 03:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ 2 May 2023 07:32)
Making God in your own image?

That is what bible or others religious books are doing, creating a god who is talking, writing rules on rocks, interacting with humans, who has prophets or children.
A God who also does genocides and order murders... Your scripture is obviously a sad fairy tale and you know it.
May 2 2023 03:31am
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 02:18am)
Whataboutism isn't proof :thumbsup: keep bumping my good little minion

whatabout all the things myself and other have already showed you are classified as whataboutism's so it doesnt count. the endless excuse to end all endless excuses.
your proof addone, your proof of a creator your, physical being as well as your weak arguments. talking to antitheist only causes my faith to increase. antitheist arguments are so bad it just makes sense, the idea of spiritual darkness.
May 2 2023 03:37am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 2 2023 09:31pm)
whatabout all the things myself and other have already showed you are classified as whataboutism's so it doesnt count. the endless excuse to end all endless excuses.
your proof addone, your proof of a creator your, physical being as well as your weak arguments. talking to antitheist only causes my faith to increase. antitheist arguments are so bad it just makes sense, the idea of spiritual darkness.

Mom and dad made me God wasn't involved or do I need to explain to you with a carrot and a donut? Keep trying though you might get there one day.
May 2 2023 04:03am
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 02:27am)

that guy lack in comprehension. the source of christianity is scripture. if a person attends a church make sure its a scripture based church.
other than that ya people will organize and name themselves something so what?

Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 02:37am)
Mom and dad made me God wasn't involved or do I need to explain to you with a carrot and a donut? Keep trying though you might get there one day.

ya sure addone explain how the process began. where exactly did the information come from to begin with?? you do know DNA is a language? a 4 bit program that builds a specific 3 dimensional body plan. something darwin had no idea about when he dreamed of magical morphing monkeys. darwin thought that science and the fossil record would reinforce his or prove his ideas. that never happened. a christian can be quite comfortable with science is how it ended up
Gold: 3.00
May 2 2023 05:31am
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2023 05:39am
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 06:10pm)
Interesting so I ask you Christians for proof and you all giving me a run around then I look for a single shred of evidence where any of the promises, claims, historical records, laws, anything at all that would validate the word of this so called "god". A simple sign that says here it's true now stop doubting. Literally just one... Crickets, Nada, zilch... And after all that dodging you give me another dodge, God doesn't answer...... Lol well how convinient and what's the point of this story?

It's like he is made up. Oh wait...

List so far
Cannot be proven
0 evidence
Cannot manifest or reveal himself
Cannot know what or who he is
Cannot be sensed (heard, seen, touched felt etc)
No one knows what or who he is
Cannot be defined
Cannot be measured
Is it a he or a she? Maybe both or neither
No one's knows anything other than what is written in some ancient books

Did I miss anything?

The thing is, everytime we post evidence you either shrug it off without saying why it isn't evidence or you completely ignore it.

We might as well be dangling a carrot in front of a blind donkey.

Here's something you shouldn't be blind to.

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

Quote (Meanwhile @ May 2 2023 07:27pm)
That is what bible or others religious books are doing, creating a god who is talking, writing rules on rocks, interacting with humans, who has prophets or children.
A God who also does genocides and order murders... Your scripture is obviously a sad fairy tale and you know it.

How would you deal with those hostile neighbouring nations then? Would you spare them? Tell me your solution to the problem.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18081828384307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll