d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev18081828384111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 252.29
Aug 14 2016 05:22pm
Quote (ringo794 @ Aug 14 2016 11:09pm)
good explanation.
p.s. might wanna click your own link lol

I did.

Gold: 4.00
Aug 14 2016 05:25pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Aug 14 2016 06:22pm)

how does that explain that the earth is not flat?
i agree that the earth isn't flat, but have a hard time seeing the definition of a word as an explanation of it.
Gold: 4.77
Aug 14 2016 05:28pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 14 Aug 2016 18:08)
Unlike you I actually understand what this is a diagram of

What is it? Lmk :zzz:

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 14 2016 05:29pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2016 05:31pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 14 2016 04:32am)
so your saying believe in these video you posted that show proof that curve is real but there is also video that shows complete flatness and other proof that shows Nasa uses video trickery, so which is more likely?
My own eyes say that the earth is 100% flat, the only proof you think is real are wide angle lenses, composite photographs, myths and misinterpretations. And if you actually understand einstein - he actually proved gravity is a misinterpretation, but he also gave in to allow the propaganda to allow you to believe your fantasies too. Have you actually watched or understood a single thing i've said, i think you've only proved your head is in the sand and there it shall remain.

Well my eyes say it isn't. I told you how you could see it as well.

You're either very frightened of finding out you're wrong or you're trolling. Either way this conversation is retarded and ends now.
Gold: 252.29
Aug 14 2016 05:32pm
Quote (ringo794 @ Aug 14 2016 11:25pm)
how does that explain that the earth is not flat?
i agree that the earth isn't flat, but have a hard time seeing the definition of a word as an explanation of it.

I replied specifically to your rhetoric.

Now you want me to respond to an unrelated subject concerning your post.

Please explain EXACTLY what you want from me before we can continue thins conversation.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 14 2016 05:32pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 14 2016 05:28pm)
What is it? Lmk :zzz:

Its the quanta of angular momentum of a nucleus.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 14 2016 05:35pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 14 2016 12:19pm)
Coriolis effect and Aurora Borealis. Good luck explaining these with a flat Earth. And why does no photograph exist that shows the Earth appearing like the "map" of a flat Earth?

Coriolis effect is just a myth - it doesn't affect the way toilets flush , the direction of the incoming water does, also you can find lots of example of hurricanes/Cyclones that spin in the opposite direction they should, you just need to look, not have someone tell you.

Aurora Borealis only happens in the North, if it really is sun "energy" interacting with the ball earth's magnetosphere, it should happen the same in the south. I look up the Aurora Australis (Southern Lights) and the first site that comes up was posted this laughable info

THE PROBLEM WITH SEEING THE AURORA:

Let's say two months from now the Aurora is flaring up in your area -- the sky is ablaze with greens, violets and reds -- but instead of watching it, you're home sitting on the couch.

Why? Because you simply didn't know about it.

That's one of the problems with seeing the Aurora. It doesn’t run on a schedule. Often Auroras happen with only 30 minutes warning.

So stupid, you can see the Northern Aurora Borealis from the 45th parallel, but the southern one is just an excuse of why you dont see it - your lazy ass is home - lol.

So why no photo of the entire flat earth - maybe they dont want you to think it's flat - WHY ARE ALL THE PHOTOS OF BALL EARTH JUST COMPOSITES THAT ARE JUST STITCHED TOGETHER AND HEAVILY AIR BRUSHED?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 14 2016 05:41pm
Gold: 4.00
Aug 14 2016 05:35pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Aug 14 2016 06:32pm)
I replied specifically to your rhetoric.

Now you want me to respond to an unrelated subject concerning your post.

Please explain EXACTLY what you want from me before we can continue thins conversation.

hey congrats, you're right, got through my shit logic
now please do so on posts of political discussion with use of logic.
this was an easy one but i can now see that you are capable of picking apart arguments
you know you dodge them...
Gold: 260.11
Aug 14 2016 05:37pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 14 2016 05:35pm)
Coriolis effect is just a myth - it doesn't affect the way toilets flush , the direction of the incoming water does, also you can find lots of exa,ple of hurricanes/Cyclones that soin in the opposite direction they should, you just need to look, not have someone tell you.

Aurora Borealis only happens in the North, if it really is sun "energy" interacting with the earth magnetosphere , it should happen the same in the south. I look up the Aurora Australis (Southern Lights) and the first site that comes up was posted this laughable info

THE PROBLEM WITH SEEING THE AURORA:

Let's say two months from now the Aurora is flaring up in your area -- the sky is ablaze with greens, violets and reds -- but instead of watching it, you're home sitting on the couch.

Why? Because you simply didn't know about it.

That's one of the problems with seeing the Aurora. It doesn’t run on a schedule. Often Auroras happen with only 30 minutes warning.

So stupid, you can see the Northern Aurora Borealis from the 45th parallel, but the southern one is just an excuse of why you dont see it - your lazy ass is home - lol.

So why no photo of the entire flat earth - maybe they dont want you to think it's flat - WHY ARE ALL THE PHOTOS OF BALL EARTH JUST COMPOSITES THAT ARE JUST STITCHED TOGETHER AND HEAVILY AIR BRUSHED?

The coriolis effect isn't claimed to influence toilets by anybody who knows what they are talying about.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 14 2016 05:45pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 14 2016 01:37pm)
The coriolis effect isn't claimed to influence toilets by anybody who knows what they are talying about.

http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp

Claim: The Coriolis force influences which direction water spirals down drains and toilets in different hemispheres.

The belief that the Coriolis force influences the direction in which water drains from plumbing fixtures is widespread and has been repeated as fact in a number of venues, including popular television shows (such as world traveler Michael Palin's Pole to Pole series) and even in textbooks. It's also been promulgated by any number of hucksters who set up rigged demonstrations along the equator for the amusement of gullible tourists.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18081828384111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll