d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18078088098108113169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Sep 20 2016 05:00am

Trump Jr. posted this in Twitter. The other Trump kid told the press they weren't releasing the tax returns because they wouldn't be good for his dad, admitting that the Trump Campaign is putting themselves ahead of the American public and are denying them the right to think for themselves (something Trump supporters don't seem to mind). The girl whose ass her dad grabbed had a meltdown on a Cosmo magazine interview and threw a temper tantrum when asked about public statements her dad made "I don't know he said that, you said he said that" (meanwhile everything he says is being recorded and scrutinized, and he makes Joe Biden look like Barack Obama when it comes to gaffs).

With such a short time left I bet the members of the Trump campaign, Trump and his kids who don't seem to be employed anywhere but with their dad (the one had her apartment turned into an office when she was given a job "managing" the building she lived in).

If Trump wins the presidency, he will probably put his sons and daughters in secretary spots on his cabinet. He values loyalty much more than competency and they have it in spades....they've been raised in his bubble and their entire existence is contingent on him....dependents.

This post was edited by Skinned on Sep 20 2016 05:01am
Gold: 83.30
Sep 20 2016 06:37am

Even though I don't like using this for political gain, it still sends a powerful message.
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 20 2016 06:55am
Quote (balrog66 @ Sep 20 2016 04:37am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaxNEzA3jRs

Even though I don't like using this for political gain, it still sends a powerful message.

She and her campaign have bungled so much during this cycle but her ads have SPOT ON

very impressed with her ads

the right has used and abused patriotism for a long time and Trump has shown how full of shit they are and for that I think it's a completely fair ad to make
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 20 2016 08:09am
Quote (Skinned @ Sep 20 2016 05:00am)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CswRrhoW8AEo4Xy.jpg

Trump Jr. posted this in Twitter.

Whats wrong with the skittles comparison? Does it interfere with the narrative of Trump being a racist and xenophobe that dislikes all muslims instead of just the poisoned minority?
Would you be happy to let in 100 syrian refugees if 3 of them turned around and committed mass murders in the name of ISIS (and others committed disproportionate amounts of petty crimes and crimes against women?)
How about if it was just 3 out of 1000 refugees? Or 10000? Whats the acceptable ratio?
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 20 2016 08:13am
life is like a box of chocolates

you gotta extremely vet the brown ones - donald trump jr
Gold: 1.50
Sep 20 2016 08:15am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 20 2016 09:09am)
Whats wrong with the skittles comparison? Does it interfere with the narrative of Trump being a racist and xenophobe that dislikes all muslims instead of just the poisoned minority?
Would you be happy to let in 100 syrian refugees if 3 of them turned around and committed mass murders in the name of ISIS (and others committed disproportionate amounts of petty crimes and crimes against women?)
How about if it was just 3 out of 1000 refugees? Or 10000? Whats the acceptable ratio?

Let me know the odds of dying in a terrorist attack.
How many skittles should be represented this bowl if 3 of them will kill you.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 20 2016 08:16am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 20 2016 10:09am)

You have gone full trumptard
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 20 2016 08:30am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Sep 20 2016 08:15am)
Let me know the odds of dying in a terrorist attack.
How many skittles should be represented this bowl if 3 of them will kill you.

Let me know the odds of getting raped by walking down the streets of Cologne on new years eve?
America has benefited greatly by having strict and discriminating immigration policy, taking the pick of the litter and letting the undesirables flood europe. Thats why we have a well integrated muslim population while france has sharia law villages and prisons overflowing with jihadis. Its the european muslim populations that are radicalized and european migrants committing vastly disproportionate rates of petty crime and violent crime and especially sex crimes and more terrorism. ISIS doesn't even try to send anyone to attack America from abroad knowing the closed borders are under extreme scrutiny, they look for recruits with british citizenship in particular (French on the other hand is a dime a dozen).

You open the floodgates to the tidal wave that Russia is displacing from syria and you'll see the same in the USA as they got in europe. We're already closing our borders to most muslims from africa and the mideast and taking in only a token amount of syrians, that's not Donald Trump's policy, that's Obama's.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 20 2016 08:30am
Gold: 1.50
Sep 20 2016 08:40am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 20 2016 09:30am)
Let me know the odds of getting raped by walking down the streets of Cologne on new years eve?
America has benefited greatly by having strict and discriminating immigration policy, taking the pick of the litter and letting the undesirables flood europe. Thats why we have a well integrated muslim population while france has sharia law villages and prisons overflowing with jihadis. Its the european muslim populations that are radicalized and european migrants committing vastly disproportionate rates of petty crime and violent crime and especially sex crimes and more terrorism. ISIS doesn't even try to send anyone to attack America from abroad knowing the closed borders are under extreme scrutiny, they look for recruits with british citizenship in particular (French on the other hand is a dime a dozen).

You open the floodgates to the tidal wave that Russia is displacing from syria and you'll see the same in the USA as they got in europe. We're already closing our borders to most muslims from africa and the mideast and taking in only a token amount of syrians, that's not Donald Trump's policy, that's Obama's.

Why bother replying and not addressing anything said previously?
We're talking about the Donald's skittles meme

"Whats wrong with the skittles comparison?" you asked.

1 in 20 million are your chances of being killed by a terrorists
If 3 skittles would kill you, the bowl would have to have about 60 million skittles in it.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 20 2016 08:43am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Sep 20 2016 08:40am)
Why bother replying and not addressing anything said previously?
We're talking about the Donald's skittles meme

"Whats wrong with the skittles comparison?" you asked.

1 in 20 million are your chances of being killed by a terrorists
If 3 skittles would kill you, the bowl would have to have about 60 million skittles in it.

i think i saw that skittle jar at the county fair but my guess was less than 60 million so i didn't win the prize.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18078088098108113169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll