d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev17980818283307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 1 2023 07:13pm
Quote (addone @ May 1 2023 02:55pm)
Don't worry the Christians themselves don't even know. None of the original material ever survived they cannot prove the authors they only speculate who wrote it. As there is no universal agreement for biblical authorship.
These clown speak like they know everything. Don't let it slide just check them next time watch them scramble for words.

Also I know you like to bash lbgtq but here is something, you are dealing with people who have some of the highest sexual abuse of children in any given industry. Much higher then trannies. They just do it behind closed doors and try to sweep it under the rug with their influence. https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-than-150-catholic-priests-maryland-sexually-abused-600-children-new-report-found

the 'logic of your napkin meme gives more weight to my arguments than I have ever been able to do.

christian sources can give you more insight into the catholic institution then you could possibly imagine.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 1 2023 08:27pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 2 2023 12:57pm)
Correct. God is incapable of doing wrong and regardless of what He does, it is righteous.

If you are implying that we should categorize God's actions with our own, then you have yet to open a Bible. And I'm not trying to get you to buy into anything. I literally don't care what you believe.

Then we go back to the orginal question how do you know this? What evidence or proof do you have other then a book telling you?
You have been brainwashed to believe this and now you going around telling that this twisted God is not twisted just like a gimp slave who goes around telling everyone how his master loves him and his actions are righteous with a black eye and a chain around his neck.

I don't believe in this entity because there has been no evidence or proof of his existence. So he is as real as Darth Vader or Peter Pan. All I can see it's a fictional story character that some people convince themselves that he is real. These people tell me of his magic powers and how he can do anything he wants including killing kids. I say this is vile and twisted concept because it demonstrates lack of love, care and free will. It promotes automatons who are content with double standards.

Quite frankly this God can come out whoever or whatever he is and prove me otherwise...... *crickets*..... That's what I thought now kindly shut the fuck up thanks :thumbsup:
Gold: 3.00
May 1 2023 08:34pm
Quote (addone @ May 1 2023 09:27pm)
Then we go back to the orginal question how do you know this? What evidence or proof do you have other then a book telling you?
You have been brainwashed to believe this and now you going around telling that this twisted God is not twisted just like a gimp slave who goes around telling everyone how his master loves him and his actions are righteous with a black eye and a chain around his neck.

I don't believe in this entity because there has been no evidence or proof of his existence. So he is as real as Darth Vader or Peter Pan. All I can see it's a fictional story character that some people convince themselves that he is real. These people tell me of his magic powers and how he can do anything he wants including killing kids. I say this is vile and twisted concept because it demonstrates lack of love, care and free will. It promotes automatons who are content with double standards.

Quite frankly this God can come out whoever or whatever he is and prove me otherwise...... *crickets*..... That's what I thought now kindly shut the fuck up thanks :thumbsup:

My proof is that God has revealed the truth in the bible. You are also brainwashed into believing otherwise, see how that works?

There are those who God has elected before time to recieve his mercy and those who He chose to show His justified wrath. Do you honestly believe that God is biting his nails wondering if you will "decide" to believe in him? What an absolute joke.

Romans 9 14-18
14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

You are so arrogant that you believe that an all powerful God is bound to your will. Lmao. The delusion has upgraded.

God chose you for election or damnation. You have 0 say so in the matter.

This post was edited by SP00K on May 1 2023 08:37pm
May 1 2023 09:09pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 2 2023 02:34pm)
My proof is that God has revealed the truth in the bible. You are also brainwashed into believing otherwise, see how that works?

There are those who God has elected before time to recieve his mercy and those who He chose to show His justified wrath. Do you honestly believe that God is biting his nails wondering if you will "decide" to believe in him? What an absolute joke.

Then how do you know its God who revealed truth in the bible?
Gold: 3.00
May 1 2023 10:13pm
Quote (addone @ May 1 2023 10:09pm)
Then how do you know its God who revealed truth in the bible?

Refer to my previous post
May 1 2023 10:37pm
you better not have a tat.
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2023 01:32am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 1 2023 10:06pm)
My opinion, without hurting your feelings:

Social democrat Jesus is pretty cool to follow, +1 to Jesus, but let's say it frankly: The lord is (unfortunately) only in your head.
It's good for self confidence but the clerics holding the book got you.

Making God in your own image?

Quote (JessiWan @ May 1 2023 11:38pm)
I never said you had to care about what I think. I was just pointing out the inconsistency in what you say. In other words, you cry how your god never does anything bad, which is outright falsehood, because suffering exists.

To me it's very simple. Either god is all good, in which case there shouldn't be suffering. And since there is suffering, then your god isn't good. You can't have it both ways.

Making God in your own image?

You're saying "If God is God then he has to be like this. If he is not like this then he is not God."

Here is something to think about

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 12:27pm)

Aww, did God not appear before you and bend to your will? How sad it must be for you. Oh I know, here, have a napkin. The only thing that will be written on this napkin are your tears. Now that, that is something that I believe exists written on your napkin.

May 2 2023 01:38am
Quote (SP00K @ May 2 2023 04:13pm)
Refer to my previous post

It's a different question how do you know it's God who revealed truth in the bible?
May 2 2023 02:10am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 2 2023 07:32pm)
Aww, did God not appear before you and bend to your will? How sad it must be for you. Oh I know, here, have a napkin. The only thing that will be written on this napkin are your tears. Now that, that is something that I believe exists written on your napkin.

https://tinypic.host/images/2023/05/02/Napkin.jpeg

Interesting so I ask you Christians for proof and you all giving me a run around then I look for a single shred of evidence where any of the promises, claims, historical records, laws, anything at all that would validate the word of this so called "god". A simple sign that says here it's true now stop doubting. Literally just one... Crickets, Nada, zilch... And after all that dodging you give me another dodge, God doesn't answer...... Lol well how convinient and what's the point of this story?

It's like he is made up. Oh wait...

List so far
Cannot be proven
0 evidence
Cannot manifest or reveal himself
Cannot know what or who he is
Cannot be sensed (heard, seen, touched felt etc)
No one knows what or who he is
Cannot be defined
Cannot be measured
Is it a he or a she? Maybe both or neither
No one's knows anything other than what is written in some ancient books

Did I miss anything?
May 2 2023 03:08am
Quote (addone @ May 2 2023 01:10am)
Interesting so I ask you Christians for proof and you all giving me a run around then I look for a single shred of evidence where any of the promises, claims, historical records, laws, anything at all that would validate the word of this so called "god". A simple sign that says here it's true now stop doubting. Literally just one... Crickets, Nada, zilch... And after all that dodging you give me another dodge, God doesn't answer...... Lol well how convinient and what's the point of this story?

It's like he is made up. Oh wait...

List so far
Cannot be proven
0 evidence
Cannot manifest or reveal himself
Cannot know what or who he is
Cannot be sensed (heard, seen, touched felt etc)
No one knows what or who he is
Cannot be defined
Cannot be measured
Is it a he or a she? Maybe both or neither
No one's knows anything other than what is written in some ancient books

Did I miss anything?

all you have for counter arguments are end less excuses
your evidence for God, as is the whole creation/construct.
it has already been shown that science has no clue how life could have possibly started out of some kind of random accidental process.
you do a horrible job interpreting scripture yet dont/cant even realize it. yet demand your on top of the game of reason.
Jesus packing a .45 seriously addone?
the napkin argument? you offered that as your best one?
is there any point that you will ever consider a re evaluation?
what is really the problem?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17980818283307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll