d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Antifa Shootout In Portland, 1 Dead
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Feb 26 2022 07:01am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 26 2022 03:22am)
If a group of people are armed with weapons, they arent unarmed. If a group holds {quality}, they are not {not quality}.

Weird world you fight for.

I'm sure the gunman appreciates you.

Quote (Sioux @ Feb 26 2022 02:36am)
So just to update everyone on this story, a right wing gun man was charged with opening fire on unarmed protesters

Right struggles with math. That's why they hate common core so much, it shows the soccer moms their suburban schools aren't as good as thought and their kids aren't that smart.

This post was edited by Skinned on Feb 26 2022 07:04am
Gold: 2.51
Feb 26 2022 10:56am
Quote (dannyscow2 @ Feb 26 2022 05:58am)
🤦‍♂️
I'm pretty sure they were mad about "the election being stolen from
Trump and God."

In March, Capitol Police spokesperson John Stolnis told USA TODAY that the agency is overseen by the Capitol Police Board. Several congressional committees also oversee the agency, including the House and Senate appropriations committees, the House administration commitee and the Senate rules committee.

The Capitol Police Board is made up of the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms, as well as the Capitol architect. The Capitol Police chief serves in a non-voting capacity on the board, according to the Capitol Police website.

Pelosi was not a chair or administrator of any committee supervising the Capitol Police at the time of the insurrection. She's not listed on any of those committees' websites, either.

You think killing an old lady is cool?

Capitol security shot a woman to death who was unarmed so let’s calm down.

Ok, Nancy Pelosi with 50 years in politics, $200 million dollars, and a hatred for Trump, had no connection at all. K. You know what’s really not cool? Portland riots had a police station was burned down, multiple murders, ambushing police, and the deaf girl that was raped in the “occupation”.

Where was your outrage and the medias outrage? Oh wait you wanna hate Trump so bad everyone but you is a nazi my bad, totally forgot. Let women get raped. Let police get murdered in their car. All over a few dead criminals. Gotcha.

One side of this argument wants a civilized orderly society and one side wants to rule over others with hypocrisy.

P.S. if you don’t want to get shot, don’t follow an armed group onto someone’s private property. Or did you miss the drug dealing, homelessness, and crime in the area? That 50 people were on his property screaming. You live like that and tell me how it goes.

This post was edited by justhackitup on Feb 26 2022 10:58am
Gold: 6,603.00
Feb 26 2022 11:35am
Quote (justhackitup @ Feb 26 2022 08:56am)

P.S. if you don’t want to get shot, don’t follow an armed group onto someone’s private property.

I hope that helps...

What made you bring up Trump? Kinda weird.
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Feb 26 2022 11:38am
Quote (justhackitup @ Feb 26 2022 10:56am)

Ok, Nancy Pelosi with 50 years in politics, $200 million dollars, and a hatred for Trump, had no connection at all. K. You know what’s really not cool? Portland riots had a police station was burned down, multiple murders, ambushing police, and the deaf girl that was raped in the “occupation”.

Where was your outrage and the medias outrage? Oh wait you wanna hate Trump so bad everyone but you is a nazi my bad, totally forgot. Let women get raped. Let police get murdered in their car. All over a few dead criminals. Gotcha.

One side of this argument wants a civilized orderly society and one side wants to rule over others with hypocrisy.

P.S. if you don’t want to get shot, don’t follow an armed group onto someone’s private property. Or did you miss the drug dealing, homelessness, and crime in the area? That 50 people were on his property screaming. You live like that and tell me how it goes.

Pelosi hates trump is an act.
They laugh at you behind closed doors...together.
Gold: 1,627.69
Warn: 10%
Feb 26 2022 11:46am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 26 2022 12:22am)
If a group of people are armed with weapons, they arent unarmed. If a group holds {quality}, they are not {not quality}.

You're pretty the much the reason thugs keep leaving portland dead.
Gold: 550.00
Feb 26 2022 12:01pm
Quote (justhackitup @ Feb 26 2022 08:56am)

Someone in the crowd was armed. So by goons logic you cant say Babbitt was unarmed
Gold: 2.51
Feb 26 2022 03:29pm
Quote (dannyscow2 @ Feb 26 2022 10:35am)
I hope that helps...

What made you bring up Trump? Kinda weird.

I find it weird that trump supporters protest, it’s insurrection. BLM protests, it’s fighting for freedom (arson, theft, murders). When truckers protest its white supremacy and anti science. When pink pussy hats protest it’s fighting for freedom. When Antifa protests, it’s fighting nazis, when parents protest school choices, they are domestic terrorists.

That’s why. It’s all the same people on one side claiming moral high ground and innocence while leaving a trail of death and destruction before going home and gloating about it on Twitter to fake friends.

That’s why. Literally proud of being ignorant and everyone else is a white supremacist grandma-killing super terrorist. According to “reputable news stations”.
Mar 24 2022 09:21pm
Just to update this story since everyone seems to have forgotten:

Benjamin Smith has been charged with one count of murder and four counts of attempted murder. He's a big Andy Ngo fan who frequently comments on his videos and articles about committing violence against left-wing protestors.

Weird how this dropped off everyone's radar.
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 24 2022 09:28pm
Quote (Sioux @ Mar 24 2022 10:21pm)
Just to update this story since everyone seems to have forgotten:

Benjamin Smith has been charged with one count of murder and four counts of attempted murder. He's a big Andy Ngo fan who frequently comments on his videos and articles about committing violence against left-wing protestors.

Weird how this dropped off everyone's radar.

That's not an update, nothing changed in this story before the thread was necro'd, we already had the ID and what little facts of the scene exist after Antifa destroyed evidence and tried to suppress any video from getting out.
No real point to bumping it, because this is the American justice system and the right to a speedy trial is like the right to bear arms, generally handwaved away. His arraignment isn't for weeks, his trial won't be for months minimum (if you assert aforementioned right), but realistically a year away
we'll have something to dissect whenever the trial comes and we get to see the evidence

This post was edited by Goomshill on Mar 24 2022 09:29pm
Mar 24 2022 09:33pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 24 2022 08:28pm)
That's not an update, nothing changed in this story before the thread was necro'd, we already had the ID and what little facts of the scene exist after Antifa destroyed evidence and tried to suppress any video from getting out.
No real point to bumping it, because this is the American justice system and the right to a speedy trial is like the right to bear arms, generally handwaved away. His arraignment isn't for weeks, his trial won't be for months minimum (if you assert aforementioned right), but realistically a year away
we'll have something to dissect whenever the trial comes and we get to see the evidence

Its just weird how you suddenly lost interest when it was revealed to be a right-wing wingnut who watches too much propaganda on YouTube as opposed to antifa. We have the facts now and suddenly it isn't a story?

It's worth talking about today as he pled not guilty today even though he clearly murdered a woman and paralyzed another.

Smith’s roommate Kristine Christenson said Smith had become more radicalized starting in the later years of the Obama administration, and that she heard him yelling racial slurs in his room and deriding women.

“He got angrier and angrier,” Christenson told OPB shortly after the shooting. “I have not been comfortable living with him for a while. I did not feel safe with him, especially this last two years with the whole COVID thing. I think that made him even more angry.”

Let's talk about right-wing radicalization

This post was edited by Sioux on Mar 24 2022 09:35pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll