d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Is General Mark Milley A Fraud?
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 16 2021 12:48pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 15 2021 11:34am)
via critical race theory republicans get their biggest scare since blacks sitting at the diner counter.

sometimes i wonder if anyone still does this.

the way i hear it, people in the north pretend to be nice to black people while moving into private schools and gated communities.

meanwhile in the south you're kinda mean to each other but its pretty integrated.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 16 2021 12:51pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 16 2021 01:48pm)

the way i hear it, people in the north pretend to be nice to black people while moving into private schools and gated communities.

meanwhile in the south you're kinda mean to each other but its pretty integrated.

in the midwest people are overly nice to black people because they're terrified to be called racist. left, right, and center.
Gold: 12,730.67
Sep 16 2021 12:59pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 16 2021 11:48am)

I don't even think THAT happens anymore. Yea, you're going to have your ardent racists but on a day to day basis, but due to forced integration, everyone is pretty chill.
Gold: 751.50
Sep 16 2021 02:25pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 16 2021 08:32pm)
dodge more, kid. fact is that an unvaxxed science denier like yourself couldn't even move to that fantasy country of yours, which conforms with your far right authoritarian values and would gladly welcome a lazy, useless immigrant, if you wanted to. if any of your delusions were even remotely true, you would have dropped the name already, rather than making those vague claims and transparent lies. the simple reality is, there isn't even such a country, so you can't even make your lie remotely believable, lol... how pathetic is that?

nice dodge on milley again btw. are you waiting for fox news to tell you what exactly he should be court martialed for? good luck, lol. until then, you have to avoid the topic like the plague, simply because you have no clue what you're talking about, and just mindlessly regurgitated what was told to you in your little far right echo chamber, lol.

btw, it's amazing that an obvious multi like yourself constantly goes crying to the mods, and somehow they don't ban you. whatever happened to your original "ampoo" account?

keep making shit up sweetie about some "values" i never talked about and keep mentioning fox news for some reason, which i am not even watching from germany and i never claimed its decided what i am doing except my personal

thankfully germans with a degree are very much appreciated except in germany and i will let others make judge my value, your uneducated and stupid karen opinion does not matter and will never matter

you make no sense whatsoever, but thats ok, the consequences of your actions will catch up with you at some point
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 16 2021 02:49pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 16 Sep 2021 22:25)
keep making shit up sweetie about some "values" i never talked about and keep mentioning fox news for some reason, which i am not even watching from germany and i never claimed its decided what i am doing except my personal

thankfully germans with a degree are very much appreciated except in germany and i will let others make judge my value, your uneducated and stupid karen opinion does not matter and will never matter

you make no sense whatsoever, but thats ok, the consequences of your actions will catch up with you at some point

unfortunately for you, science denying, unvaccinated neo-nazis with a made up degree like yourself are not welcome in any country, so your mother's basement it is...

keep dodging milley btw, nice admission that you never had an actual point to begin with...
Sep 16 2021 02:55pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 16 2021 10:49pm)
unfortunately for you, science denying, unvaccinated neo-nazis with a made up degree like yourself are not welcome in any country, so your mother's basement it is...

keep dodging milley btw, nice admission that you never had an actual point to begin with...

are you a bot or a broken tape? last time i heard so many mindless repetitions i put a messed up tape into my cassette recorder 20 years ago

if you are actually a real person with that kind of mental capacity.....sorry to inform you that its game over

p.s. explanation for the rest: the reason i keep replying to this nonsense is that people fenderp are used to not get any opposition in germany, they think they can get away with anything, but not on my watch

This post was edited by JohnnyMcCoy on Sep 16 2021 02:56pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 16 2021 03:22pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 16 Sep 2021 22:55)
are you a bot or a broken tape? last time i heard so many mindless repetitions i put a messed up tape into my cassette recorder 20 years ago

if you are actually a real person with that kind of mental capacity.....sorry to inform you that its game over

p.s. explanation for the rest: the reason i keep replying to this nonsense is that people fenderp are used to not get any opposition in germany, they think they can get away with anything, but not on my watch

the reason you keep replying like that is that you're desperate to avoid the general milley topic, because you just uncritically regurgitated far right talking points but can't substantiate them since no one told you how, lol. that and your little ego can't handle being exposed as the lying little brownshirt you are, lol. making up stories about leaving the country when you couldn't even if you actually wanted to. no country, not even the biggest authoritarian shithole, would take in an unvaccinated neo-nazi like yourself. do you genuinely think that anyone believes your little fairy tale?
Gold: 80,771.69
Sep 16 2021 03:34pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Sep 16 2021 01:55pm)
are you a bot or a broken tape?last time i heard so many mindless repetitions i put a messed up tape into my cassette recorder 20 years ago

lol :rofl:

This post was edited by lodd222 on Sep 16 2021 03:34pm
Sep 16 2021 03:46pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Sep 16 2021 11:34pm)
lol :rofl:

at some point you have ask, it should be impossible to be like that, but here we are

Gold: 0.69
Sep 17 2021 03:09am
styxs take on millie. millie did what he did cause he had a bad felling. feelings is what the left use to justify anything they do
Joe Biden is Insane to Protect Traitor General Milley
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vpA89aB4kiw/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll