d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Prev1789101121Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
May 22 2019 04:35am
Quote (ChrisKz @ May 22 2019 05:03am)
Why choose milkshakes?

cuz it's fucking funny :rofl:
i don't care which side they're on, i'm pro politicians getting covered in ice cream for the memes.

This post was edited by ringo794 on May 22 2019 04:36am
Gold: 285.00
May 22 2019 04:38am
Quote (ringo794 @ May 22 2019 05:35am)
cuz it's fucking funny :rofl:
i don't care which side they're on, i'm pro politicians getting covered in ice cream for the memes.

Used to be paint on fur coats.
Gold: 4.00
May 22 2019 04:38am
if somebody throws one at me it better be fucking chocolate
or strawberry
fuck it i'll take a shamrock shake if the meme is good.
Gold: 11,407.33
May 22 2019 04:39am
Quote (Skinned @ May 22 2019 06:32am)
Milkshake = assault to incels with no distress tolerance.

That is why people like you shouldn't be armed with force multipliers. Get a DD214 first before you can get an AR imo. Give a pansy a gun and he will shoot everything.

Throwing shit at people is assault. Legally and physically.

Unsurprisingly a reality denying cucked leftist doesn't want better men to be able to more effectively defend themselves and their families, friends and neighbors.
May 22 2019 04:56am
Quote (cambovenzi @ May 22 2019 05:39am)
Throwing shit at people is assault. Legally and physically.

Unsurprisingly a reality denying cucked leftist doesn't want better men to be able to more effectively defend themselves and their families, friends and neighbors.

You have this Good vs. Evil thing going cam so there is never middle ground with you.

You literally think the other side is evil and not just bad for you. That is how I know your belief hinges on religiosity and there is no point engaging with you. You're intellectually crippled in terms of having an open mind. You lack perspective like an autistic person does.... People who get really upset when you don't do things the way they want because they have the correct way.

I have a great wife, nice income, kids who respect me, power at work, veteran of two deployments, I have taken care of myself since I was 17 and I am now 40...I could probably toss you and at least put a milkshake on you if I wanted to...i had some varsity letters in contact sports...

You can call me a cuck and I don't care because I can consider the source, a scared little guy who thinks he can be hurt by a milkshake :)

You just literally said the same thing that Excellence does in his copy paste except you do it unironically.

Reported btw.

Quote (ringo794 @ May 22 2019 05:38am)
if somebody throws one at me it better be fucking chocolate
or strawberry
fuck it i'll take a shamrock shake if the meme is good.

All 4 the memes friend!

This post was edited by Skinned on May 22 2019 04:57am
Gold: 0.00
May 22 2019 05:12am
Quote (cambovenzi @ 22 May 2019 10:18)
delusional.

people you dont like = A CULTURE OF HATE AND VIOLENCE
while you advocate actual violence against peaceful people who say things you dont like to hear.

'Things you don't like to hear' Lol.

There's no actual culture of hate and violence...
Meanwhile - 3 murdered transwomen in 3 days in the US. Tree of Life shooting. Finsbury Park Mosque. Christchurch. Heather Heyer.

Fuck off.
Gold: 11,407.33
May 22 2019 05:14am
Quote (Skinned @ May 22 2019 06:56am)
You have this Good vs. Evil thing going cam so there is never middle ground with you.

You literally think the other side is evil and not just bad for you. That is how I know your belief hinges on religiosity and there is no point engaging with you. You're intellectually crippled in terms of having an open mind. You lack perspective like an autistic person does.... People who get really upset when you don't do things the way they want because they have the correct way.

I have a great wife, nice income, kids who respect me, power at work, veteran of two deployments, I have taken care of myself since I was 17 and I am now 40...I could probably toss you and at least put a milkshake on you if I wanted to...i had some varsity letters in contact sports...

You can call me a cuck and I don't care because I can consider the source, a scared little guy who thinks he can be hurt by a milkshake :)

You just literally said the same thing that Excellence does in his copy paste except you do it unironically.

Reported btw.

Ah right, if i disagree with assaulting people over speech or recognize the fact that it is assault it means i think everything is black and white and that my beliefs hinge on religiosity and that somehow means there is no point in engaging and making actual arguments. :rolleyes:
Nice cop out.

Great examples of your dishonesty and unwillingness to intellectually engage with opposing ideas.

Using your military service to pretend you are a better person isn't going to cut it.
No amount of posturing and puffery will turn your lies and anti-intellectual sliminess into truth.

Recognizing and opposing the initiation and escalation of violence over speech isn't about being "scared".
Its about being a decent person who calls out bad behavior, recognizes fact, and supports civil discourse and intellectual inquiry.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on May 22 2019 05:14am
May 22 2019 05:14am
Quote (TransTankie @ May 22 2019 06:12am)

Meanwhile - 3 murdered transwomen in 3 days in the US. Tree of Life shooting. Finsbury Park Mosque. Christchurch. Heather Heyer.

Fuck off.

They have a platform built on the exclusion of certain identities and challenging that is hate and violence.

But to him a food fight in a cafeteria is the same as a gang fight.

Nobody is oppressing white guys.

Quote (cambovenzi @ May 22 2019 06:14am)
Ah right, if i disagree with assaulting people over speech or recognize the fact that it is assault it means i think everything is black and white and that my beliefs hinge on religiosity and that somehow means there is no point in engaging and making actual arguments. :rolleyes:
Nice cop out.

Great examples of your dishonesty and unwillingness to intellectually engage with opposing ideas.

Using your military service to pretend you are a better person isn't going to cut it.
No amount of posturing and puffery will turn your lies and anti-intellectual sliminess into truth.

Recognizing and opposing the initiation and escalation of violence over speech isn't about being "scared".
Its about being a decent person who calls out bad behavior, recognizes fact, and supports civil discourse and intellectual inquiry.

You call me a liar and say a milkshake is the same as punching someone in the same breath. Talking out of both sides of your mouth. I can have a more meaningful conversation with my coffee table. I have meaningful conversations and debates all the time, just not with you, because nobody can with you. If I am a cuck and doing so well then you better Grab your bootstraps and pull cuck. Lol.

I'm going to fling a spoonful of ice cream at my kids later...better be ready to call child protective services....

...meanwhile people are actually being marginalized.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 22 2019 05:20am
Gold: 500.00
May 22 2019 05:19am
Quote (TransTankie @ May 22 2019 06:12am)

Fuck off.

Would you say the perps ought to be charged with .... manslaughter?

:lol:

K i thought that was funny
Gold: 1,494.30
May 22 2019 05:23am
Quote (TransTankie @ May 22 2019 07:12am)

Fuck off.

Looks like your team is losing.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1789101121Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll