d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1789101163Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 17 2015 08:42am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 17 2015 10:40am)
So theres like a 1% chance instead of a 0% chance?

...more like 2.3% and since I believe God calls us to Christianity I also believe that no matter where I was born I would still be a Christian .
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2015 08:44am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 17 Aug 2015 14:42)
...more like 2.3% and since I believe God calls us to Christianity I also believe that no matter where I was born I would still be a Christian .

Yet another belief founded on absolutely nothing and rationally unjustifiable.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 17 2015 08:45am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 17 2015 08:42am)

what about if you were born into a family of reclusive Hindus or a mountain tribe of goat herders in Kenya?

I understand what it is you are saying, and i suppose you could think that perhaps god would have called you to leave your people to find Christians if you were born into one of the situations above.
Aug 17 2015 08:50am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 17 2015 10:45am)
what about if you were born into a family of reclusive Hindus or a mountain tribe of goat herders in Kenya?

I understand what it is you are saying, and i suppose you could think that perhaps god would have called you to leave your people to find Christians if you were born into one of the situations above.

...all the " what ifs " in the world does not change my belief .

God calls us according to His purpose , for His glory . He had plans for me after my acceptance of His grace that predate the beginning of time . It is up to us if we say yes or no , but called is called and I said yes .
Aug 17 2015 08:52am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 17 Aug 2015 14:50)

God calls us according to His purpose , for His glory . He had plans for me after my acceptance of His grace that predate the beginning of time . It is up to us if we say yes or no , but called is called and I said yes .

Such a special snowflake :) God has plans for you ... :rofl:
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 17 2015 08:59am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 17 2015 08:50am)

Not my intention, i was simply framing a hypothetical to find out how you think you're path would have looked in that hypothetical. Its not as if i asked "what if you were born on planet cpx130 in the year 2713". Im genuinely curious how you think god reaches those who are born into societies that simply dont have Christianity present in them. An even better example would be an indigenous tribe in the rainforest, who are born and die without even knowing Christianity exists. Does god simply not call to them? Are they then destined to hell or covered by some form of age of consent?
Gold: 3.33
Aug 17 2015 09:05am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 17 2015 03:28pm)
Oh I love the old turn around tactic that you try to do in order to avoid that place where you do not want to go to. Everything you said was all about Christians and 'me.' You don't want to talk about your own self because you cannot justify yourself. I can and will be brutally honest and up front about what the Bible truly tells you in essence.
The Bible tells you how your life is absolutely pathetic, you are heading towards eternal damnation by looking for a way to save yourself. All the things you value and all the treasures you store up are the very things that will destroy you. You put all of your life's work into the things that you accumulate, one day it will all be taken away from you.
The storm will come, it will be relentless and it will not waver until everything you have is gone.

Woe to you dro94 that you think your life will end at the pot of gold when in fact your life will end up at the road of a dead end, when you look back you will realize that it was all for nothing.

Cannot justify myself? I believe I've justified myself and my positions quite clearly.

You justify yourself based on a book written by cave dwelling jews 2000 years ago. The fact your morality derives from that and not an innate desire to do good is actually the height of immorality.

I justify myself based on an objective outlook of life and just try to have fun and be a good person before I die. I'm sorry if you think I'm evil, dark and *insert other poetic nonsensical words* because I am a good person as an atheist.
Aug 17 2015 09:06am
Quote (thesnipa @ 17 Aug 2015 14:59)
Not my intention, i was simply framing a hypothetical to find out how you think you're path would have looked in that hypothetical. Its not as if i asked "what if you were born on planet cpx130 in the year 2713". Im genuinely curious how you think god reaches those who are born into societies that simply dont have Christianity present in them. An even better example would be an indigenous tribe in the rainforest, who are born and die without even knowing Christianity exists. Does god simply not call to them? Are they then destined to hell or covered by some form of age of consent?

Bullshit. You were attacking him personally. Why does everybody keep picking on Widow? Leave widow alone!!!

Aug 17 2015 11:05am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 17 2015 10:59am)

...I trust God to deal with them in His perfect way , I do not pretend to know what that is other than it will be perfect .
Gold: 1,532.01
Aug 17 2015 11:09am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 17 2015 06:05pm)
...I trust God to deal with them in His perfect way , I do not pretend to know what that is other than it will be perfect .

You're an embarrassment to human intelligence.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1789101163Next
Closed New Topic New Poll