d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Religion Actually Does To People - Part One > Childhood Indoctrination Is Child Abuse
Prev1789101141Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,151.00
Jan 22 2015 02:10pm
"Teach the controversy in schools, let the children decide what's true." Followed by church three times a week, daily bible reading, and prayer before every meal.

Creationist logic.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 30%
Jan 22 2015 02:14pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 12:08pm)
I don't respect people who give up so easily, even less an atheist, one who believes it to be their only chance at life. On an evolutionary level, suicide is failure, much like not reproducing but a much more direct way to show it.

Pedophiles are at least honest, they know they're scum and will be crushed swiftly if someone finds out. A tranny lives under the delusion they're of another gender, they have a serious mental condition and trying to make their disorder normal only makes it worse for them. It isn't like SRS will make things better, these things still suffer under their condition, these people are not getting the mental health treatment they and other deranged queer folk deserve.

Again, my feelings towards him are not because he's a tranny, I slander him because he decided to kill himself like a coward and become another transtatistic. People like this aren't strong enough yet to have rights, doing weird publicity stunts to get after death attention isn't how you go about winning the hearts and minds of your opponents. So, until there is general majority support calling out this kind of narcissistic self-destructive behavior for what it really is I won't be supporting any tranny alphabet soup letter movement.

You're uneducated as shit, dude. There's not a single therapist in the western world that will say that being transgender is a mental disorder. But even if it was, you look even shittier for slandering the death of a mentally ill person. Either way you're a fucking asshole.

This post was edited by ChurchGirl69 on Jan 22 2015 02:19pm
Gold: 9,039.20
Jan 22 2015 02:14pm
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Jan 22 2015 02:10pm)
"Teach the controversy in schools, let the children decide what's true." Followed by church three times a week, daily bible reading, and prayer before every meal.

Creationist logic.

If atheists actually read the Bible all the way through, put in the time studying and gave faith a chance there would be a lot less of them around.
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Jan 22 2015 02:20pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 11:08pm)
On an evolutionary level, suicide is failure.

implying telos

This post was edited by Gastly on Jan 22 2015 02:20pm
Gold: 0.76
Jan 22 2015 02:20pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ 22 Jan 2015 15:08)
I don't respect people who give up so easily, even less an atheist, one who believes it to be their only chance at life. On an evolutionary level, suicide is failure, much like not reproducing but a much more direct way to show it.

Pedophiles are at least honest, they know they're scum and will be crushed swiftly if someone finds out. A tranny lives under the delusion they're of another gender, they have a serious mental condition and trying to make their disorder normal only makes it worse for them. It isn't like SRS will make things better, these things still suffer under their condition, these people are not getting the mental health treatment they and other deranged queer folk deserve.

Again, my feelings towards him are not because he's a tranny, I slander him because he decided to kill himself like a coward and become another transtatistic. People like this aren't strong enough yet to have rights, doing weird publicity stunts to get after death attention isn't how you go about winning the hearts and minds of your opponents. So, until there is general majority support calling out this kind of narcissistic self-destructive behavior for what it really is I won't be supporting any tranny alphabet soup letter movement.

I agree it's a very easy way out. but it also gives heed to everyone who was against her, who said it was a mental disorder, who can now say look how weak she was, the're all alike. Because that's what people will do the people that don't see beyond the group that they've already pushed her or anybody else into. But the most disturbing message she sent was, it's ok to give up, you don't have to be strong. Don't keep busting your ass searching for help just give up. The world doesn't need good people to make themselves martyr the crazies do enough of that for us.
Jan 22 2015 02:22pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 03:14pm)
If atheists actually read the Bible all the way through, put in the time studying and gave faith a chance there would be a lot less of them around.

Why yes, if all atheists had faith in god there would be less of them.
Jan 22 2015 02:23pm
I like how everyone expects a child who has been beaten down at every turn in life to have the strength and conviction to move on.
Gold: 9,039.20
Jan 22 2015 02:27pm
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Jan 22 2015 02:14pm)
You're uneducated as shit, dude. There's not a single therapist in the western world that will say that being transgender is a mental disorder. But even if it was, you look like even shittier for slandering the death of a mentally ill person. Either way you're a fucking asshole.

See, there is a part of the problem, no one wants to say the obvious, the simple fact is that if you believe you're something you're not than you're indeed living a delusion and if your mind is warped enough to believe you're a girl instead of a boy we call that transgender and it is perfectly okay. Even though things are not okay, these are mentally ill people suffering and you're enabling their delusions, one that runs a high risk of suicide, depression, and all the fucked up stuff that comes from believing you're something other than what you are.

Apparently the standards don't apply when you draw arbitrary lines in the sand and call it a cultural gender, it has become clear that the games you play with language don't actually change the circumstances any, you're still a boy and playing dress up and injecting yourself with girl juice which you find isn't going to change the problems in your mind. Mental health has gone soft on people but not everyone's memory is so short, you can't exactly vote your disorder away, the fact that it is called a disorder is basis enough for anyone to work with.

Trannies should campaign constructively, first admitting they have a problem, then trying to work on fixing themselves mentally instead of mutilating themselves. Once they get general recognition of their problems people can come together on solutions for fixing them, instead of enabling, encouraging, or trying to normalize their mental abnormalities.

Jan 22 2015 02:27pm
People who say suicide is an act Of weakness don't understand what it's like to want to kill yourself. You don't think "man, like is hard. I can't do it." You think "man, life is so unenjoyable to me, id rather just not live."

It's like quitting a bad video game or turning off a bad movie. You didn't do it because you're weak you did it because the movie just plain sucked.

This post was edited by Mastersam93 on Jan 22 2015 02:28pm
Jan 22 2015 02:29pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 12:27pm)
See, there is a part of the problem, no one wants to say the obvious, the simple fact is that if you believe you're something you're not than you're indeed living a delusion and if your mind is warped enough to believe you're a girl instead of a boy we call that transgender and it is perfectly okay. Even though things are not okay, these are mentally ill people suffering and you're enabling their delusions, one that runs a high risk of suicide, depression, and all the fucked up stuff that comes from believing you're something other than what you are.

Apparently the standards don't apply when you draw arbitrary lines in the sand and call it a cultural gender, it has become clear that the games you play with language don't actually change the circumstances any, you're still a boy and playing dress up and injecting yourself with girl juice which you find isn't going to change the problems in your mind. Mental health has gone soft on people but not everyone's memory is so short, you can't exactly vote your disorder away, the fact that it is called a disorder is basis enough for anyone to work with.

Trannies should campaign constructively, first admitting they have a problem, then trying to work on fixing themselves mentally instead of mutilating themselves. Once they get general recognition of their problems people can come together on solutions for fixing them, instead of enabling, encouraging, or trying to normalize their mental abnormalities.

You literally have no understanding of gender, mental health, or being transgender. You need to stop trying to talk about things you don't know anything about.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1789101141Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll