d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Soon To Be The End Of Russia In Ukraine
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 29 2023 02:25pm
Quote (Malopox @ 29 Mar 2023 20:24)
Almost Artemovsk and I heard its going great. How’s international law? You still discovering new and fascinating ideas, buddy?

How's winter offensive ?

Gold: 3,971.00
Mar 29 2023 02:26pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ 29 Mar 2023 22:25)
How's winter offensive ?

https://i.imgur.com/PpePlsF.mp4

Dodging my questions yet again, buddy.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 29 2023 02:46pm

Quote (Malopox @ 29 Mar 2023 20:26)
Dodging my questions yet again, buddy.

Bucha, rapes, executions, tortures, and children deportation are a valid war crime.
ICC is fine.
Gold: 13.37
Mar 29 2023 02:52pm
It turns out that a war criminal can come to the US and return freely?
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 29 2023 02:57pm
Quote (Malopox @ Mar 29 2023 09:21pm)
Why is it always saucisson/ scotsman and that german in every topic about Russia.

Are you guys dating Ukrainian refugees or something.

Why do you always post here?
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 29 2023 03:42pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 29 2023 04:57pm)
Wow way to deride US transgressions and excuse Russian transgressions in the same post :lol: Makes pointing out the hypocrisy so much easier.

Hypocrite.

Not hypocritical at all :)

Here is a consolation prize for trying though!

Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 29 2023 04:27pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 29 2023 02:30pm)
No, they caused them, at least in large part, and Russias transgressions are dwarfed by those of the US

It would be one thing if American people actually benefited from it but it's become a drug riddled hellhole where people can't afford a doctor and kids are shooting eachother en masse all while funding a global military empire that destroys everything it touches and poisons it for generations. That is the legacy your country is going to leave when it finally collapses due the rot none of you have done anything to prevent.

You guys are literally the baddies now. Russia at least has the excuse of collapsing into a dystopia nightmare state after the cold war, America is and has been on top and still chooses to do the horrid shit it does.

Russia caused Russia's transgressions. Russia USED America's transgressions as an excuse, but Russia invaded because they wanted to, just like with Georgia, just like with Chechnya, just like they have leaked plans to do with Belorussia.

I am absolutely positive that actively campaigning and voting for non-interventionist libertarians like Ron Paul qualifies as "doing things to prevent it."

Gold: 4,404.67
Mar 29 2023 04:28pm
Quote (Malopox @ 29 Mar 2023 22:24)
Almost Artemovsk and I heard its going great. How’s international law? You still discovering new and fascinating ideas, buddy?

Dude, the mighty Russian military has been trying to capture Bakhmut since early August, and has been running frontal assaults since early November and still hasn't taken this rather small city.

I wouldn't exactly consider things to be "going great" when it's taking Russia 8++ months to capture a city of 70k, particularly since all their offensive efforts are concentrated in this single place. ^_^

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Mar 29 2023 04:29pm
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 29 2023 04:49pm
Quote (Santara @ Mar 29 2023 07:27pm)
Russia caused Russia's transgressions. Russia USED America's transgressions as an excuse, but Russia invaded because they wanted to, just like with Georgia, just like with Chechnya, just like they have leaked plans to do with Belorussia.

I am absolutely positive that actively campaigning and voting for non-interventionist libertarians like Ron Paul qualifies as "doing things to prevent it."

Yes America constantly breaking international law to throw their nuts around to disrupt or destroy countries around the world with no thought to the consequences beyond American strategic interests causes people to get a little antsy. If you go to a bar and big dude swings on every guys he passes, are you just going to wait to get hit?

Notice where all those countries you mentioned are? Notice how much US aid and influence was sent to those countries before Russia invaded? You probably don't know those numbers because your government intended for that to be the case.

Ever heard of a color revolution? You think those spring up magically? Is it a coincidence that they happen wherever the US benefits from them happening?

Shall I list all the places the US has completely wrecked within the same time period? Or would you agree it's more than Russia?

Do you think the US would be okay with another country funding a color revolution next door? How about if China puts nukes in Canada, nothing to do with the US right? I think we both know that wouldn't be allowed at any cost, you guys still haven't forgiven Cuba lol.

And Ron Paul is one of the few good politicians you have but he nor his son will ever run your country and you should know that. It is a protest vote and nothing more, the only time Paul could have won he was sidelined and ridiculed by the establishment.

Have you heard Paul's thoughts on Ukraine/Russia? You should really check those out before claiming your support for him is doing something to offset the rot in the US. He does have the correct view on this issue IMO but it doesn't resemble anything I've seen you say about it.

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Mar 29 2023 05:13pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 29 2023 05:49pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 29 2023 05:49pm)
Yes America constantly breaking international law to throw their nuts around to disrupt or destroy countries around the world with no thought to the consequences beyond American strategic interests causes people to get a little antsy. If you go to a bar and big dude swings on every guys he passes, are you just going to wait to get hit?

Notice where all those countries you mentioned are? Notice how much US aid and influence was sent to those countries before Russia invaded? You probably don't know those numbers because your government intended for that to be the case.

Ever heard of a color revolution? You think those spring up magically? Is it a coincidence that they happen wherever the US benefits from them happening?

Shall I list all the places the US has completely wrecked within the same time period? Or would you agree it's more than Russia?

Do you think the US would be okay with another country funding a color revolution next door? How about if China puts nukes in Canada, nothing to do with the US right? I think we both know that wouldn't be allowed at any cost, you guys still haven't forgiven Cuba lol.

And Ron Paul is one of the few good politicians you have but he nor his son will ever run your country and you should know that. It is a protest vote and nothing more, the only time Paul could have won he was sidelined and ridiculed by the establishment.

Have you heard Paul's thoughts on Ukraine/Russia? You should really check those out before claiming your support for him is doing something to offset the rot in the US. He does have the correct view on this issue IMO but it doesn't resemble anything I've seen you say about it.

I'd love to see that spelled out.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll