d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev17957967977987991019Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,189.49
Jan 19 2022 10:19pm
just another day in joe biden's america. Didn't get a single word in his press conference about crime, how's that?
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/01/19/remarks-by-president-biden-in-press-conference-6/

well here's how it is today;
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/my-trauma-does-not-end-here-delivery-driver-carjacked-sexually-assaulted-in-minneapolis/ar-AASUsN7?cvid=5436cae596694e58ab2324c08c327c48&ocid=winp1taskbar

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A single mom is sharing a harrowing story of bravery after she was carjacked, kidnapped and assaulted in Minneapolis.

It happened Friday morning at a gas station near 3rd and Franklin avenues, just south of downtown.

The ordeal the woman went through began like most of her days do, getting gas to start her workday as an Instacart driver. A man wearing a ski mask approached her with a gun drawn.

“[He] held me at gunpoint and … made me sit on the passenger side of the car,” she said. “He then proceeded to put his gun on my back the entire time that I was in the car so I couldn’t leave.”

The woman, whose identity we’re protecting, says he pulled over after a few minutes and forced her into sexual acts.

“I was crying and I was begging him not to do this,” she said.

Carl Williams (credit: Henn. Co. Sheriff)

The woman managed to escape and ran to the closest house, screaming for help. Police found her abandoned car and the suspect, 37-year-old Carl Williams, later that day.

Officers say Williams was back at the same gas station wearing a ski mask, reportedly trying to carjack more people. His gun, which police found, turned out to be a BB gun.

Williams has been charged with kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct and aggravated robbery — all felonies.

“I feel lucky to be alive, because even though I’m still alive, it’s like my trauma does not end there,” the woman said. “This happened in the busiest gas station I know in front of everybody, and that’s extremely scary.”

She’s now raising money to help move her family out of Minneapolis.

“The first thing I thought when he came to me with a gun was my son,” she said. “I’ve lived here for almost 10 years and it’s has not been this bad, and now I just fear for my life.”

Williams has a lengthy criminal history, including a felony conviction for making terroristic threats. He’s being held without bail because this most recent arrest violates probation from a previous conviction. If convicted, the kidnapping charge alone carries a 40-year maximum sentence.
(not that its even likely he'll see a single day in prison when Minnesota courts hand out suspended sentences and downwards departures to anyone who isn't white)
Gold: 57.00
Jan 19 2022 11:58pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 19 Jan 2022 23:19)

That woman is lucky she wasn’t arrested and beaten by the police for her actions against the victim that attacked her. And then charged by a truly fair DA for attempted murder. He was obviously just looking for bread and water. harris/biden/aoc and the lefties/media say “that’s why ‘these people’ have insurance”
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 20 2022 12:07am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 19 2022 08:19pm)

good thing he had a mask on or he really be in trouble
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 20%
Jan 20 2022 12:30am
At this point I think even the left despises Joe sniffing Biden. Took some time for them to catch up to the fact he is terrible president. Heck even a simple farmer would be better suited then this career politician who just there to get a paycheque before his retirement kicks in.
Jan 20 2022 01:23am

Another victory for Joe Biden's America

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jan 20 2022 01:24am
Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 20 2022 03:23am
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Jan 2022 08:23)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyXaD66h2Bg

Remember when the media derided and blasted Trump for saying that this iconoclasm would go further and further if left unchecked, until they tear down even the statues of the greatest presidents in the country's history?
Pepe ridge farm remembers...

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/16/543881696/fact-check-whatabout-those-other-historical-figures-trumps-question-answered
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-donald-trump-thomas-jefferson-statues-1640857

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jan 20 2022 03:23am
Gold: 751.50
Jan 20 2022 04:30am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 20 2022 08:23am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyXaD66h2Bg

dems are becoming the khmer rouge at this rate
Jan 20 2022 09:51am
https://crimewatchmn.medium.com/man-charged-in-minneapolis-carjacking-and-sexual-assault-8c4ab96e31f1
some followup on the above carjacking rapist

He has been identified as Carl Stanley Williams, 37
With 36 prior convictions on his record, including 4 felonies, and despite his lengthy record he was given 0 time in prison for all four felonies (a felony is a crime with at least a year in prison punishment).
As normal, all the convictions resulted in 'stayed sentences', which are never unstayed even as he commits more crimes. He was already out on "zero bail" for first degree burglary
He had previously broken into an family's home through a window, resulting in a siege with police surrounding it. He surrendered and was taken into custody, only to be immediately release on no bail
His convictions were for numerous violent crimes; terroristic threats; second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon; theft; and narcotics, reckless driving, etc
Virtually all his felony and misdemeanor convictions resulted in neither bail nor prison time, meaning he was bounced right back onto the street after every crime up until this one, thirty six times in a row.

Fortunately, he only carjacked and violently raped a woman, not murdered her as might be expected with his rap sheet, which means that he actually qualifies for a hold on bail and prison time now (Minnesota's zero prison policy doesn't extent to rape or murder)
So once again, the offender is exactly the kind of rap sheet we see over and over and over again with every crime that starts getting media attention. For every criminal who finally gets put away for murder, two criminals got away with murder without being caught and 1000 more got away with their non-murder violent felonies despite being caught

Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 20 2022 02:03pm
Biden in yesterday's interview be like "If Russia wants to fuck Ukraine, it's okay as long as they're using #JustTheTip". :wallbash:

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jan 20 2022 02:04pm
Gold: 57.00
Jan 20 2022 04:36pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Jan 2022 10:51)
https://crimewatchmn.medium.com/man-charged-in-minneapolis-carjacking-and-sexual-assault-8c4ab96e31f1
some followup on the above carjacking rapist

He has been identified as Carl Stanley Williams, 37
With 36 prior convictions on his record, including 4 felonies, and despite his lengthy record he was given 0 time in prison for all four felonies (a felony is a crime with at least a year in prison punishment).
As normal, all the convictions resulted in 'stayed sentences', which are never unstayed even as he commits more crimes. He was already out on "zero bail" for first degree burglary
He had previously broken into an family's home through a window, resulting in a siege with police surrounding it. He surrendered and was taken into custody, only to be immediately release on no bail
His convictions were for numerous violent crimes; terroristic threats; second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon; theft; and narcotics, reckless driving, etc
Virtually all his felony and misdemeanor convictions resulted in neither bail nor prison time, meaning he was bounced right back onto the street after every crime up until this one, thirty six times in a row.

Fortunately, he only carjacked and violently raped a woman, not murdered her as might be expected with his rap sheet, which means that he actually qualifies for a hold on bail and prison time now (Minnesota's zero prison policy doesn't extent to rape or murder)
So once again, the offender is exactly the kind of rap sheet we see over and over and over again with every crime that starts getting media attention. For every criminal who finally gets put away for murder, two criminals got away with murder without being caught and 1000 more got away with their non-murder violent felonies despite being caught

https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*QmfgJxc7_-9vdfiy6aqlKg.jpeg

another biden supporter escapes justice. he was just looking for bread and water and had a “sexual emergency” per lefties like aoc/omar/pelosi/harris
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17957967977987991019Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll