d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17957967977987993169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 252.29
Sep 18 2016 01:22pm
Quote (Betaging @ Jul 18 2015 12:26pm)
I'm seriously so sick of hearing about Trump already; he's a fringe candidate who stands no chance at getting the nomination. He's this year's Ron Paul (gets tons of attention on the internet but loses by a landslide).

I'm legit gonna print that post and frame it when the hildebeast looses.

Will post pics.

Gold: 152.00
Sep 18 2016 01:27pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Sep 18 2016 03:22pm)

I'll be waiting for your apology when Clinton steps on Trump's balls with stilettos on.

After that you can try and find some obscure post from 5 years ago when I was wrong since none of you Trumptards can criticize anything relevant.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Sep 18 2016 01:28pm
Gold: 252.29
Sep 18 2016 01:36pm
Quote (Betaging @ Sep 18 2016 07:27pm)
I'll be waiting for your apology when Clinton steps on Trump's balls with stilettos on.

After that you can try and find some obscure post from 5 years ago when I was wrong since none of you Trumptards can criticize anything relevant.

How about a friendly wager between two d2jspeons.

You pay me ×××,××× fg if President Trump wins.

I leave certain forums forever or jsp altogether if the wagered fg is high enough.

Since you are so confident, you really have nothing to lose.

This post was edited by NekoSama on Sep 18 2016 01:38pm
Gold: 3,188.00
Sep 18 2016 01:37pm
How qbout they. Both suck ass. This is what we get for choseing the lesser of 2 evils since the 70s
Sep 18 2016 01:40pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Sep 18 2016 03:36pm)
How about a friendly wager between two d2jspeons.

You pay me ×××,××× fg if President Trump wins.

I leave certain forums forever or jsp altogether if the wagered fg is high enough.

Since you are so confident, you really have nothing to lose.

Get fg or gtfo pleb

Like I trust you to stick to your word.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Sep 18 2016 01:41pm
Gold: 1.73
Sep 18 2016 01:41pm
I think people spaz out too much about how both are a bad choice... The house and senate keep the president in check, as does the judicial system. The real question is whether you want somebody who wants to help the people and has some real knowledge on how to manage money and economics, which is what we need right; or somebody who is a complete liar and corrupt individual who also happens to be in poor health and believes in escalated conflicts against our enemies and allies, along with taking people along for an emotional and illogical reasoning ride instead of just being true to their word.....

Also we have had a democrat in office for 8 years and it hasn't helped our country out at all, the stability of the country over the last decade coming about because of the tenacity of the people and businesses despite the noose the democrats have been slowly slipping around our necks...
Sep 18 2016 01:42pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Sep 18 2016 03:41pm)
I think people spaz out too much about how both are a bad choice... The house and senate keep the president in check, as does the judicial system. The real question is whether you want somebody who wants to help the people and has some real knowledge on how to manage money and economics, which is what we need right; or somebody who is a complete liar and corrupt individual who also happens to be in poor health and believes in escalated conflicts against our enemies and allies, along with taking people along for an emotional and illogical reasoning ride instead of just being true to their word.....

Also we have had a democrat in office for 8 years and it hasn't helped our country out at all, the stability of the country over the last decade coming about because of the tenacity of the people and businesses despite the noose the democrats have been slowly slipping around our necks...

The one who wants to help the people and has some real knowledge is Clinton of course.

How the fuck has Obama not helped our country at all? Complete recovery from the recession and local minimum unemployment not good enough for you?

This post was edited by Voyaging on Sep 18 2016 01:43pm
Sep 18 2016 01:45pm
Quote (Voyaging @ 18 Sep 2016 15:42)
The one who wants to help the people and has some real knowledge is Clinton of course.

How the fuck has Obama not helped our country at all? Complete recovery from the recession and local minimum unemployment not good enough for you?

I'm not sure what you are talking about but a local minimum wage hasn't helped me since I'm a student and have a job that is already above the minimum wage, even if it is slightly so. Obama also had nothing to do with helping us in the recession. It is common knowledge that the economy will have ups and downs, the only contribution Obama made was his health care plan which only helped to hurt the middle class while barely abdicating the health problems of those in the lower class... I haven't seen any praises to be sung about Obama, many still hate him and the only thing he hasn't done is ruin us, though he surely made it difficult for the majority of people I know.

Also Clinton doesn't have a history of handling any position she has well and has garnered criticism throughout her political career.... Not only that but she has many signs of being mentally and physically ill which will just worsen her impractical approach to just about anything she handles and her carelessness...
Sep 18 2016 01:47pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Sep 18 2016 03:45pm)
I'm not sure what you are talking about but a local minimum wage hasn't helped me since I'm a student and have a job that is already above the minimum wage, even if it is slightly so. Obama also had nothing to do with helping us in the recession. It is common knowledge that the economy will have ups and downs, the only contribution Obama made was his health care plan which only helped to hurt the middle class while barely abdicating the health problems of those in the lower class... I haven't seen any praises to be sung about Obama, many still hate him and the only thing he hasn't done is ruin us, though he surely made it difficult for the majority of people I know.

Also Clinton doesn't have a history of handling any position she has well and has garnered criticism throughout her political career.... Not only that but she has many signs of being mentally and physically ill which will just worsen her impractical approach to just about anything she handles and her carelessness...

Read more closely then respond to what I actually said ty
Sep 18 2016 01:52pm
Quote (Voyaging @ 18 Sep 2016 15:47)
Read more closely then respond to what I actually said ty

Oh unemployment... I also don't think that could be attributed to Obama, what sort of policy that makes jobs has he passed? He hasn't passed much of anything and spends his time golfing while the country faces elemental atrocities.... Whether it be his image or his actual worth for his position I look down on Obama....

If anything unemployment went up during his first term and while I haven't looked at recent statistics about whether or not it is currently better than it was eight years ago... I don't think he had anything to do with a positive outcome. If you have knowledge that will change my mind lmk, for I currently haven't seen any for me to have this current opinion.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Sep 18 2016 01:53pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17957967977987993169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll