d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17917927937947953169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 16 2016 07:58pm
Quote (MultiMulti @ Sep 16 2016 05:43pm)
Trump's daughter is bangin hot, just saying

He agrees with you
Gold: 252.29
Sep 16 2016 10:12pm
Quote (MultiMulti @ Sep 17 2016 01:43am)
Trump's daughter is bangin hot, just saying

Would Vouch all night long.

Hot damn.

She's got three kids too.

What's every other woman's excuse?

This post was edited by NekoSama on Sep 16 2016 10:13pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 16 2016 10:38pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Sep 17 2016 12:12am)

Hot damn.

“We are becoming the men we wanted to marry” Gloria Steinem, cat lady extraordinaire and general reprobate
Gold: 222.37
Sep 17 2016 06:58am
Quote (Pollster @ Sep 16 2016 06:16pm)
In reality that's not what happened at all. Humorously he actually agrees rather than disagrees with me about the LA-Times panel; that's why his model re-weights its finding into something several points friendlier to Clinton. Exactly as I said, its initial pool is too Trump-heavy, and Nate Silver recognizes that, too.

But, you know, just keep saying things and hope that that alone will make them true!

Fortunately none of that happened. Clinton didn't "lie" about her health, and it's quite clear from the way her argument is playing that you've misread her "deplorables" comment too. You're also falsely equating it to the 47% comment. Have you already forgotten the nature of those remarks; not only what Romney said, but that he was factually wrong on BOTH accounts about who he was talking about? Clinton is correct about Trump supporters, both of the "left behind" variety and the "deplorable" variety.

He wrote a piece specifically about it.

He thinks it has a Trump house-effect, which it almost certainly does based on the way they decided to weight respondents, but he likes that it follows the same group from poll to poll and he thinks it's a useful barometer, once the house effect has been taken into account, for how the race is progressing.

The race has clearly tightened, there are several new avenues for a Trump victory that didn't exist a month or so back.
Gold: 285.00
Sep 17 2016 07:34am
Quote (NekoSama @ Sep 16 2016 11:12pm)

Hot damn.

Having a job.
Sep 17 2016 07:45am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 16 2016 05:06pm)
Like Hillary Clinton, who started the birther movement and put out pictures of Obama in muslim garb in an intentional effort to smear him as a foreign muslim kenyan, even though Obama ran a one sided clean campaign and implored her to do the same, which she flatly rejected.
The chief two birthers of 2008 are running against each other in 2016, you can't trust either of them.

One of them has a record you can look at and predict what is going to happen. One of them is going to sign Democratic legislation and pick two liberalish judges. She is a politician with politician problems but nothing too severe comparatively.

One of them has no record and has never really done anything that important in his life. He has bought a bunch of buildings with his dad's money and put his name on it like a complete narcissist. He has surrounded himself with the most deplorable people in politics, including famous rapist Roger Ailes, who is one of Trump's BFFs. He picked Steve Bannon to run his campaign, the most dishonest person in media today. One of his campaign organizers is so corrupt that he was canned by John Ashcroft from the Bush/Cheney cabinet (lol). He is running a campaign that is defined by racial paranoia and anti-LGBT sentiment.

The race is progressive liberalism vs. white identity politics. I'm choosing the former, you're embracing the latter. This is the state of affairs right now. You can say you are forsaking liberal-progressive politics for the sake of white identity politics because you just personally hate that woman that much, but you've been moving in that direction for awhile now ideologically speaking.

Quote (excellence @ Sep 16 2016 01:43pm)
off of US currency in pretty short order tbh

Hamilton really had a chance to be a great one (not that he wasnt, but more so in a true role of poweR)
So much achieved so young and a protege of Washington himself. Maybe its best he died relatively young like Alexander so he couldnt fuck up his legacy in old age.

In other news

https://i.sli.mg/kngIN5.png

:D

Washington, Hamilton, and Marshall were the True Founding Fathers. They are the ones who huddled together around the fires of Valley Forge uncertain of imminent life and death. They were the most important politics during America's birth IMO.

I am without a doubt a federalist, like the men who commanded the soldiers at Valley Forge.

Quote (excellence @ Sep 16 2016 04:08pm)
the guy who got a luck of the draw deal with yahoo before the dot.com crash, was worth ~2 billion in 2000, purchased an NBA team, and 15+ years later is worth ~3 billion wants to grill him on money?
love to see it.

also 10 million is chump change for these guys. make it 50 million a pop, both donations go to veterans medical facilities/job programs and childrens hospitals of some sort. everyone wins

just horrible.

Ten million is a lot of money to somebody like Donald Trump. That would be 10% of his total wealth for all we know. He is running as a successful businessman self-made billionaire but that is just another thing he is just saying with no evidence. Nobody who counts this stuff says he is being truthful, and he is hiding who he is from the public very effectively. His followers are so uncritical they believe whatever he says even when he contradicts himself every other sentence.

This post was edited by Skinned on Sep 17 2016 07:51am
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 17 2016 08:23am
Quote (Skinned @ Sep 17 2016 07:45am)
One of them has a record you can look at and predict what is going to happen. One of them is going to sign Democratic legislation and pick two liberalish judges. She is a politician with politician problems but nothing too severe comparatively.

Or you could just say "One is a democrat, one is a republican, and I'm voting for the democrat even if its the decapitated head of ghenghis khan stapled to the decaying body of jeffrey dahmer"

The race is progressive liberalism vs. white identity politics. I'm choosing the former, you're embracing the latter. This is the state of affairs right now. You can say you are forsaking liberal-progressive politics for the sake of white identity politics because you just personally hate that woman that much, but you've been moving in that direction for awhile now ideologically speaking.

The race is a social moderate conservative militarist who runs a dirty campaign and is beholden to big money interests on the economy against a populist demagogue.
Voting for George W. Bush after all we've seen would be forsaking liberal-progressive politics indeed.

Where is the "progressive liberalism" in Hillary being corrupt, teapot-dome-aspiring, bought and paid for by wall street, telecoms and other big money?
Where is the "progressive liberalism" in someone who wants to bomb Iran, wants to get us mired in Syria, got to bomb Yemen & Libya and sure fucked them up, wanted to extend the Iraq & Afghanistan wars, threaten the DPRK with our navy, etc etc, list goes on.
Where is the "progressive liberalism" in Mrs. "A marriage is between a man and a woman", Mrs. "I support a ban on late-term abortions, including partial-birth abortions", Mrs. "Three strikes and nigga-be-gone"
Remind me, is "progressive liberalism" the philosophy of unregulated banks and exploitative free trade agreements that hurt american workers and line the pockets of fatcats? Maybe 150 years ago it was

You want a race between a progressive liberal and donald trump. You almost had it too. You didn't get it. Hillary Clinton is a progressive liberal in the same sense John Wayne is a brave american military hero- they play one on TV.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 17 2016 08:28am
Sep 17 2016 11:26am
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/17/politics/donald-trump-surreal-friday-press-row/index.html

Hilarious article written by a guy obviously really salty at Trump. He is in his traveling press corp. It is all about him getting played. It is pretty funny.
Gold: 11,407.33
Sep 17 2016 11:30am
Quote (Skinned @ Sep 17 2016 01:26pm)
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/17/politics/donald-trump-surreal-friday-press-row/index.html

Hilarious article written by a guy obviously really salty at Trump. He is in his traveling press corp. It is all about him getting played. It is pretty funny.

Must be the biggest outlier ever. I hear from reliable jsp sources that the media loves trump and takes it easy on him.
Sep 17 2016 11:31am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 17 2016 09:23am)
Or you could just say "One is a democrat, one is a republican, and I'm voting for the democrat even if its the decapitated head of ghenghis khan stapled to the decaying body of jeffrey dahmer"

The race is a social moderate conservative militarist who runs a dirty campaign and is beholden to big money interests on the economy against a populist demagogue.
Voting for George W. Bush after all we've seen would be forsaking liberal-progressive politics indeed.

Where is the "progressive liberalism" in Hillary being corrupt, teapot-dome-aspiring, bought and paid for by wall street, telecoms and other big money?
Where is the "progressive liberalism" in someone who wants to bomb Iran, wants to get us mired in Syria, got to bomb Yemen & Libya and sure fucked them up, wanted to extend the Iraq & Afghanistan wars, threaten the DPRK with our navy, etc etc, list goes on.
Where is the "progressive liberalism" in Mrs. "A marriage is between a man and a woman", Mrs. "I support a ban on late-term abortions, including partial-birth abortions", Mrs. "Three strikes and nigga-be-gone"
Remind me, is "progressive liberalism" the philosophy of unregulated banks and exploitative free trade agreements that hurt american workers and line the pockets of fatcats? Maybe 150 years ago it was

You want a race between a progressive liberal and donald trump. You almost had it too. You didn't get it. Hillary Clinton is a progressive liberal in the same sense John Wayne is a brave american military hero- they play one on TV.

I feel like all those things you said were said by Mr. Trump at various points and times, depending on whomever he is talking to. I'm sticking with my team, even if the QB isn't my favorite pick. Going from Bernie Sanders to Trump while skipping over Clinton is very silly. Sanders and Clinton were not that different on the issues, and Clinton is more likely to accomplish her agenda.

Clinton will help poor people because it makes her stronger within her power and grants her status and power. Trump doesn't give a shit about poor people.

This post was edited by Skinned on Sep 17 2016 11:32am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17917927937947953169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll