d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17827837847857863169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3.33
Sep 14 2016 12:20pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 14 2016 07:17pm)
the intelligence of his supporters.

lol nice post
Gold: 20.31
Sep 14 2016 02:42pm
Quote (dirTyMan @ Sep 14 2016 11:10am)
Trump doing something that is good and yet liberals find a way to make him seem like the devil. I see nothing changes and they just want to vilify the man.

He'll need to actually do a couple of things to earn some goodwill on that proposal: 1) actually stick to it and not flip-flop, 2) actually pay for it (his "plan" doesn't), 3) convince even a handful of his party to back it too, 4) stop lying about his opponent "not having a childcare plan," or even more hysterically "running a policy-free campaign" as he remarked in Iowa yesterday.

Quote (ThatAlex @ Sep 14 2016 12:16am)
Trump is now up 2 points in Colorado in the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, the first time he has ever led in that state in 2016.

I still expect HRC to win the state in November, but this is an interesting development.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/13/donald-trump-momentum-colorado-polls-narrow/

No it isn't, lol. Just like how that Ohio poll conducted by Iowa's Ann Selzer that found Trump leading among an electorate (R+7) that will absolutely never materialize isn't. People really, really need to stop putting so much faith in public polling, especially when so many red flags shoot up.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 14 2016 03:02pm
Quote (Pollster @ Sep 14 2016 03:42pm)
He'll need to actually do a couple of things to earn some goodwill on that proposal: 1) actually stick to it and not flip-flop, 2) actually pay for it (his "plan" doesn't), 3) convince even a handful of his party to back it too, 4) stop lying about his opponent "not having a childcare plan," or even more hysterically "running a policy-free campaign" as he remarked in Iowa yesterday.

No it isn't, lol. Just like how that Ohio poll conducted by Iowa's Ann Selzer that found Trump leading among an electorate (R+7) that will absolutely never materialize isn't. People really, really need to stop putting so much faith in public polling, especially when so many red flags shoot up.

ya it's better to get our polls from a telemarketer ?
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 14 2016 03:11pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 14 2016 03:02pm)

Ya this guy's right let's get poll numbers from dank meme counts in gc. Science
Sep 14 2016 03:21pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 14 2016 02:02pm)

I don't know what this is supposed to mean.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 14 2016 03:26pm
Quote (Pollster @ Sep 14 2016 04:21pm)
I don't know what this is supposed to mean.

You were the guy who probably called me the other day about politics right in the middle of me making my kids supper....I asked how long it would be and he said 15 mins....I sighed and said alright ill try it out but busy and would rather not do it...First question asked was do you work for the media or any presidential campaign ..I told him yes and he said thank you for your time....Your job must be so tough....I bet you sweat so much everyday with all those calls and crunching numbers right?
Sep 14 2016 03:28pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 14 2016 02:26pm)
You were the guy who probably called me the other day about politics right in the middle of me making my kids supper....I asked how long it would be and he said 15 mins....I sighed and said alright ill try it out but busy and would rather not do it...First question asked was do you work for the media or any presidential campaign ..I told him yes and he said thank you for your time....Your job must be so tough....I bet you sweat so much everyday with all those calls and crunching numbers right?

I don't know what this is supposed to mean, either.

This post was edited by Pollster on Sep 14 2016 03:28pm
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 14 2016 03:37pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 14 2016 03:26pm)

Ya u tell that nerd. Number crunching is for nerds!
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 14 2016 03:39pm
Quote (Pollster @ Sep 14 2016 05:28pm)
I don't know what this is supposed to mean, either.

He doubts your chosen statistical methods.

ABC and Pew had the most accurate ones last election and im guessing they show ~3-4 Clinton all around right now which would put many of the big ones at a bias.

I wouldnt even know where to look for accurate state polls.
Gold: 285.00
Sep 14 2016 03:40pm
Donald Trump's economic policies aren't getting good grades.

His presidency would cost the U.S. economy $1 trillion over the next five years, according to Oxford Economics a British forecasting firm with offices in the United States.

The analysis comes ahead of Trump's big speech on Thursday at the Economic Club of New York, where he's expected to offer more clarity on his economic policy promises.

Oxford Economics found that if fully implemented, Trump's economic, tax and immigration policies would cost 4 million U.S. jobs, weigh down global growth and U.S. consumer spending, and could spark a trade war with other nations.

"Combining these policies together, the impact could be significantly negative for the U.S. economy," says Jamie Thompson, head of macro scenarios at Oxford Economics.

Oxford's figures are in line with other analysis. The University of Pennsylvania's Wharton Budget Model forecasts Trump's immigration policy costing 4 million jobs and Moody's economist Mark Zandi -- a Clinton supporter -- also forecasts a similar job loss under Trump.

Thompson argues that Trump could hurt the very workers he says he'll help in America's manufacturing sector. In Oxford's "adverse case scenario" Trump slaps a 35% tariff on goods coming from Mexico, like cars and air conditioners.

But the problem is that almost half of the parts in those cars and ACs originate from U.S. suppliers. In other words, U.S. manufacturers who ship to Mexico stand to lose customers if the U.S. imposes a tariff on the products they contribute to.

similar stories when we spoke to denim manufacturers in South Carolina. They send an overwhelming amount of denim to Mexico, where it is cut and sewn into jeans, which are sold in America. They say NAFTA, the trade deal with Mexico and Canada, is critical.

"Without NAFTA, we would be out of business," says Rich Turner, who employs 2,700 workers at his denim plant in Mauldin, S.C. Turner is still supporting Trump because he refuses to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Many trade experts argue that raising tariffs on China and Mexico would only cause American companies to shift jobs to the next cheapest place, such as Vietnam or Central America.

Trump's trade proposals "would be ultimately self-defeating, and harm the U.S. economy and harm U.S. manufacturers," says Thompson, the economist from Oxford Economics.

Bad economic policies to go with his hidden financial information.

Are we even sure he is a businessman of any sort?

How is he going to make America great? Is Atlantic City great?

But emails! People say.

This post was edited by Skinned on Sep 14 2016 03:42pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17827837847857863169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll