d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17817827837847853169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 260.11
Sep 14 2016 10:48am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Sep 14 2016 10:38am)
A candidate leading in a state that they haven't led in before seems like an interesting development to me. Reuters/Ipsos is a very respected poll.
What do you mean?

Dude, you know enough science to know one outlier doesn't count as "interesting".
Gold: 2,620.00
Sep 14 2016 11:08am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 14 Sep 2016 11:48)
Dude, you know enough science to know one outlier doesn't count as "interesting".

Polling isn't exactly like data points, though. Obviously more recent polls are going to carry more weight. This isn't an outlier, it's the newest piece of data.

Trump's lead is actually 3 in the Reuters/Ipsos poll. That is a very respected polling service. Trump chance's of winning the state have doubled on FiveThirtyEight from that one poll alone, since they give the poll an "A" rating.
Gold: 3,375.01
Sep 14 2016 12:03pm
Donald Trump has just unveiled a new set of proposals designed to help working parents meet their child care needs. Yes, you’ve read that right. Under the svengali-like influence of his daughter Ivanka—“Daddy, daddy, we have to do this,” Trump claims she told him—the Republican presidential candidate has decided to take a brief respite from saying whatever outrageous things pop into his head to instead outline what he intends to do for stressed-out mothers and fathers. The centerpiece of Trump’s child care plan is a federal guarantee of at least six weeks of paid maternity leave, which he’d finance by finding savings in the unemployment insurance program.

But that’s not all! Trump has included something in his plan for almost everyone: new deductions to help defray child care costs and the costs involved in looking after elderly relatives, spending rebates for low-income families eligible for the earned-income tax credit, and much more. Given that Donald Trump is making these promises, it would be advisable to take a wait-and-see approach, as he’ll likely announce tomorrow that the media has twisted his words around and what he actually said is that he’s going to build a big, beautiful wall. What I can say with more certainty is that, whether he’s sincere or not, Trump’s championing of these proposals is a significant moment in the history of the modern Republican Party.
Gold: 3.33
Sep 14 2016 12:07pm
Quote (dirTyMan @ Sep 14 2016 07:03pm)
Donald Trump has just unveiled a new set of proposals designed to help working parents meet their child care needs. Yes, you’ve read that right. Under the svengali-like influence of his daughter Ivanka—“Daddy, daddy, we have to do this,” Trump claims she told him—the Republican presidential candidate has decided to take a brief respite from saying whatever outrageous things pop into his head to instead outline what he intends to do for stressed-out mothers and fathers. The centerpiece of Trump’s child care plan is a federal guarantee of at least six weeks of paid maternity leave, which he’d finance by finding savings in the unemployment insurance program.

But that’s not all! Trump has included something in his plan for almost everyone: new deductions to help defray child care costs and the costs involved in looking after elderly relatives, spending rebates for low-income families eligible for the earned-income tax credit, and much more. Given that Donald Trump is making these promises, it would be advisable to take a wait-and-see approach, as he’ll likely announce tomorrow that the media has twisted his words around and what he actually said is that he’s going to build a big, beautiful wall. What I can say with more certainty is that, whether he’s sincere or not, Trump’s championing of these proposals is a significant moment in the history of the modern Republican Party.

he's all talk and a compulsive liar
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 14 2016 12:10pm
Quote (dirTyMan @ Sep 14 2016 12:03pm)

The centerpiece of Trump’s child care plan is a federal guarantee of at least six weeks of paid maternity leave, which he’d finance by finding savings in the unemployment insurance program.

who's fucking dumb enough to believe this. honestly? Or is he not including that it only covers about 5% of women.
Sep 14 2016 12:10pm
Trump doing something that is good and yet liberals find a way to make him seem like the devil. I see nothing changes and they just want to vilify the man.
Gold: 3.33
Sep 14 2016 12:12pm
Quote (dirTyMan @ Sep 14 2016 07:10pm)
Trump doing something that is good and yet liberals find a way to make him seem like the devil. I see nothing changes and they just want to vilify the man.

the precedence has been set through various flip flops and stupid shit he's done. a sane man would not trust either trump or clinton
Sep 14 2016 12:12pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (dirTyMan @ Sep 14 2016 12:10pm)

So if i say "I WILL MAKE WORLD PEACE A REALITY" im somehow supposed to be taken at my word? look at my last post and tell me how the govt is going to back maternity leave for mcdonalds workers with a little bit of moving around funds from another account? Otherwise just keep dropping copy pasta and then crying when others look at it more critically than you.

edit: and im not a liberal, you fucktards try to drop that every time you have no argument. Leaning on the 2 party system only shows how unmoderate you are, not others.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 14 2016 12:13pm
Sep 14 2016 12:13pm
Quote (dro94 @ Sep 14 2016 11:12am)
the precedence has been set through various flip flops and stupid shit he's done. a sane man would not trust either trump or clinton

Everyone flip flops, pick something that sets him apart from everyone else.
Sep 14 2016 12:17pm
Quote (dirTyMan @ Sep 14 2016 12:13pm)
Everyone flip flops, pick something that sets him apart from everyone else.

the intelligence of his supporters.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17817827837847853169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll