d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev17576777879111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 12 2016 09:25pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 13 Aug 2016 04:11)
Im not saying that in the Heliocentric model it sun doesn't move, im just presenting their truth about the speed that the earth moves and so again your question is completely mute, you really need to stop making there snap incorrect judgements - and i dont think your even close to understanding this, its probably better for you if you just stick with the gravity thingamajig and you'll be free to get a good job and raise some kids and you can force them to believe what you do and life will be good.

Alright to make it seems more sensical :

Whenever an object moves further away. It looks smaller.. also, in perspective it will move slower towards the horizon the further it gets. The actual sun, does not change its angular speed nor its size (well not much ^^). These are the mathematical basics of the working of a sundail from BC. Please do time an aircraft passing by at specific angles. You will time that its angular speed changes from your point of view. The perspective reasoning is completely and utterly flawed!

This post was edited by Knaapie on Aug 12 2016 09:28pm
Gold: 0.20
Aug 12 2016 09:31pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Aug 12 2016 10:25pm)
Alright to make it seems more sensical :

Whenever an object moves further away. It looks smaller.. also, in perspective it will move slower towards the horizon the further it gets. The actual sun, does not change its angular speed nor its size (well not much ^^). These are the mathematical basics of the working of a sundail from BC. Please do time an aircraft passing by at specific angles. You will time that its angular speed changes from your point of view. The perspective reasoning is completely and utterly flawed!

You're getting trolled m8.
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 12 2016 09:32pm
Quote (Unanswered @ 13 Aug 2016 04:31)
You're getting trolled m8.

Idc. Had to have such discussion once in a lifetime ;)

This post was edited by Knaapie on Aug 12 2016 09:53pm
Gold: 152.00
Aug 12 2016 10:02pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2016 10:45pm)
because the sun is only 3000 miles away and it work like all light does - its light only has a visible definable aura or , once your out of that radius you dont see the sun anymore
Its only in the Heliocentric model that people are taught that sunlight travels infinity far like laser light , but the sun is not like a laser light at all
This is the way light actually works including the sun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law

But the distance of the sun would be such that the light reaches the entire Earth in the flat Earth model.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 12 2016 10:59pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 12 2016 06:02pm)
But the distance of the sun would be such that the light reaches the entire Earth in the flat Earth model.

I like this video because it shows the actual math to calculate the distance to the moon, you need to watch the whole video but in case you dont wanna learn the math the only difference between the two principles to calculate whether the moon is 3000 miles away or 224,000 miles away is that you need to assume the Earth is round and when these calculation were first made, there was no way to figure out the earth was a sphere, people just assume it now because they have a photo from Nasa, but that uses wide angle lenses and special photography, that's why Stanley Kubrick was going to Nasa all the time pre Moon landing - to teach them all the hollywood tricks of photography.

Well anyway - the idea that you can see limitless into the distance is a trick out perspective. You're fooled because you look up into space and you see the heavens - but basically that is one plane to our eyes, where the heaven meets the plane of earth is called the limit of perspective or the horizon, it is not the edge of the earth due to curve

Aug 12 2016 11:04pm
So close but they are comparing a closed environment with an open one and telling you frames of reference are to account for it, but basically he;s saying that there is no gravity, that earth is flat and that space is curved :thumbsup:

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2016 11:15pm
Gold: 271,647.50
Aug 12 2016 11:11pm
The earth is round but the life is flat.
Aug 12 2016 11:16pm
Quote (PKSubban @ Aug 12 2016 07:11pm)
The earth is round but the life is flat.

Circles are round, I'm shocked!
Gold: 152.00
Aug 12 2016 11:18pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 13 2016 12:59am)
I like this video because it shows the actual math to calculate the distance to the moon, you need to watch the whole video but in case you dont wanna learn the math the only difference between the two principles to calculate whether the moon is 3000 miles away or 224,000 miles away is that you need to assume the Earth is round and when these calculation were first made, there was no way to figure out the earth was a sphere, people just assume it now because they have a photo from Nasa, but that uses wide angle lenses and special photography, that's why Stanley Kubrick was going to Nasa all the time pre Moon landing - to teach them all the hollywood tricks of photography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5otLezLn28

Well anyway - the idea that you can see limitless into the distance is a trick out perspective. You're fooled because you look up into space and you see the heavens - but basically that is one plane to our eyes, where the heaven meets the plane of earth is called the limit of perspective or the horizon, it is not the edge of the earth due to curve

http://static.agcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/01/traintracks-RGB.jpg

Yeah Kubrick definitely just wasn't learning actual facts to make 2001
Aug 13 2016 01:09am
Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 12 2016 07:18pm)
Yeah Kubrick definitely just wasn't learning actual facts to make 2001

yeah i love Kubrick, guy was so brilliant, loved all his films except one i could never understand really and that was The Shining, it always seemed very odd at how completely crazy jack went - maybe there was some kind of haunting/spirits going on but that never seems to make sense - spirits dont make you go crazy, neither does working, he had his wife and kid, the location was a bit secluded by that how writers work. Then i saw a video that explained it, and it made sense - in that film he's speaking about his guilt for deceiving man and you see all the hidden references to Nasa and i was like omfg, it totally clicked, guilt makes you go completely crazy, that's why he had to get his feelings out. I'd always heard rumours about Kubrick and Nasa and I never really knew, but Nasa had to learn their craft from somewhere, these techniques were not known to science geeks, especially back then.

I also saw a video that linked the backdrop of the Apollo moon missions to an actual National park called Bonito Lava flow and matched up topography 100%. It only confirms that alien conspiracy thing,that there are aliens and moon bases on there, is just a counter conspiracy thing in their to suggest that they really went to the moon in the first place. So this way they have a back up story to anyone who thinks it was fake, just lump them into Alien nutters. You see it all the time - controlling a story is also controlling the counter story and this way you have both ends of the spectrum covered.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17576777879111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll