d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev17475767778307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7.99
May 1 2023 04:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 30 2023 08:07pm)
explain your best argument from your link

Uhh, okay.

There's far more evidence for evolutionary perspective compared to a creationist perspective. You said there was zero evidence of macroevolution, and the link clearly shows you're wrong. (You're wrong a lot.)
Gold: 0.00
May 1 2023 05:44am
Quote (addone @ May 1 2023 07:32pm)
LOL so if something unexpected happens you start praying to a deity who you believe created those very events in the first place?!? :wacko: Holy shit just man up you scared lil boy. Be prepared as best you can, show up and if something outside your control happens then deal with it. Don't be a bitch.
People die all the time there is no data or evidence showing that Christians die less then normal people. In fact I would wager they do most of the killing and the dying.
This is such a cope it's pathetic.

Scared? You obviously never read Psalm 23:1-4

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

Once again you show your lack of understanding of the Bible. Be prepared you say? Are you prepared to die? What if you die tomorrow? Are you prepared?

The rate of death is 100% There is no escape.

That's a very bold claim right there. Over the course of 2,000 years where there has been Billions, if not Trillions of lives that have lived and died on this Earth, that is a lot. You're saying that the Christians have done most of the killing? If you're going to make a claim like that then you had better back it up with sources.

Oh and before you quote Genesis 6, I would wager that there has been Billions, if not Trillions of lives that has come and gone since that time where the overall number of murders over the course of Millenia would easily outnumber that in Genesis 6.

What's pathetic is that your big claim to fame is your napkin religion.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 1 2023 06:04am
Quote (addone @ May 1 2023 12:49am)
It's called imagination there is no devil whispering in my left ear and there is no angel whispering in my other ear that's cartoons grow up man child.
My logical mind cannot grasp this God wizard you made up because there neither proof nor any sign he exists. Just like there is no spiderman or incredible hulk. I know you have been in an echo chamber and the church/parents have really indoctrinated you when you were but a small child. It's hard to overcome the brainwashing but I promise you don't need to be saved or please a magical entity in a story book. You have the best compass to self determine its called common sense and intuition. You won't be lost I promise you.

Most of the population uses it. Those who don't use it are taken care by nature. Just respect basic man made rules like don't kill or steal and try not to be a dick that's all really. It's not complicated you'll be fine.
But if you are some special needs or have some kind of mental difficulty that doesn't allow you to function without a 2000yr book telling you what to do then I guess it's fine.

antitheists always make them selves out to me some kind of mystical creature

Gold: 17,384.69
May 1 2023 06:06am
Quote (CPK001 @ 1 May 2023 13:44)

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me..

My opinion, without hurting your feelings:

Social democrat Jesus is pretty cool to follow, +1 to Jesus, but let's say it frankly: The lord is (unfortunately) only in your head.
It's good for self confidence but the clerics holding the book got you.
May 1 2023 06:09am
Quote (beanbag @ May 1 2023 03:18am)
Uhh, okay.

There's far more evidence for evolutionary perspective compared to a creationist perspective. You said there was zero evidence of macroevolution, and the link clearly shows you're wrong. (You're wrong a lot.)

i asked you for your best argument from your link. basically your reply is "its in there". meh bullchit you fish it out.
May 1 2023 06:17am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 1 2023 05:06am)
My opinion, without hurting your feelings:

Social democrat Jesus is pretty cool to follow, +1 to Jesus, but let's say it frankly: The lord is (unfortunately) only in your head.
It's good for self confidence but the clerics holding the book got you.

the lord is only in your head cause meanwhile says so. cheeeeeet.............thats weak, typical antitheist arbiter of everything.
May 1 2023 06:26am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 1 2023 07:09am)
i asked you for your best argument from your link. basically your reply is "its in there". meh bullchit you fish it out.

So reading and totally believing the entirety of the Bible is fine. But reading a single macroevolutionary study is beyond you.

Mmk.
Gold: 2,195.46
May 1 2023 06:31am
Quote (beanbag @ May 1 2023 08:26am)
So reading and totally believing the entirety of the Bible is fine. But reading a single macroevolutionary study is beyond you.

Mmk.

:rofl:
May 1 2023 06:38am
Quote (beanbag @ May 1 2023 05:26am)

Mmk.

i explain/defend scripture on a daily basis. do the same for your own religion
May 1 2023 06:42am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 1 2023 07:38am)
i explain/defend scripture on a daily basis. do the same for your own religion

The only thing you do on a daily basis is show everyone how unhinged you are.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17475767778307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll