d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev174757677781036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50.00
May 14 2020 05:24pm
Quote (excellence @ May 14 2020 05:46pm)
damn double L taken by the user named after the poor man’s Lebron James

Neither of those points were good ones, they were shock value statements with no substance
Gold: 23.00
May 14 2020 05:25pm
Quote (Giannis @ May 14 2020 07:22pm)
I donate more than enough money for you to be guilt tripping me, and I don’t evade my state and federal taxes like your fuhrer

I'm sure you do ;)
May 14 2020 05:31pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ May 14 2020 06:25pm)
I'm sure you do ;)

Ah I see, so now public education should be funded by philanthropists. The red lining done in Milwaukee to segregrate people in four corners is probably also my responsibility too isn’t it?

Should we do that with police stations and hospitals too? Why stop there?

Gold: 285.00
May 14 2020 05:32pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 14 2020 03:32pm)
The allegation against Biden is that he forcibly penetrated Reade with his fingers, which from a legal standpoint qualifies as rape.

Depends when you ask.
Gold: 2,504.69
May 14 2020 05:33pm
Quote (Giannis @ May 14 2020 06:23pm)
That is verifiably false, I have multiple family members who dedicate their lives to teaching in MPS. My cousin takes money out of her own salary to compensate for the underfunded materials she needs for special needs children. Don’t speak on something you clearly don’t know

lol I have friends who are literally MPS teachers. tf u talking about? what school district pays more than MPS? plz don't say the surburbs, I know teachers who have left MPS for lower paying jobs in the suburbs because of how bad MPS is to teach in. violent students, far lower at home help for students, large number of kids per classroom, low student outcomes, etc. what I said wasn't false at all, Milwaukee has a high cost of living compared to any other place in Wisconsin, it makes complete sense that they'd have to pay the most on that alone, then you add in that its a really fucking hard district to teach in compared to other places and its basically hazard pay. my wife is a teacher, she has been offered jobs in that district but its not even close to worth the money. its a verifiable hell.

oh your cousin has to take money to pay for shit from her salary? welcome to teaching, my wife does the same thing every year in a very good school district. that's the job. your cousin also gets to claim a large amount of that money and gets a deduction. now my wife has of course spend about 2-4x more than we ever get back, but its not a complete loss.

your post made it seem like if we didn't have trump your car wouldn't have gotten robbed. u jumped from trump to that story as if they had some connection. they don't, HRC wouldn't have done shit for Milwaukee either. the issues in the Milwaukee school system are a generational problem, were looking at a situation where we as a state would need to pay 2x more for each student and run many more specialized programs than any other district just to hopefully fix it over the course of many decades. there is no quick fix, no realistic amount of money that can fix it. you can pay teachers 2x more than any other district, lower class sized to half the state average, massively subsidize special ed, anything. and you're still looking at maybe improving it in 50 years, maybe.

u bit off more than u can chew with me boy, living in Milwaukee and having a cousin that works there. big whoop. if u disagree with the above its because you're delusional. plain and simple.
May 14 2020 05:33pm
Quote (Giannis @ May 14 2020 07:31pm)
Ah I see, so now public education should be funded by philanthropists. The red lining done in Milwaukee to segregrate people in four corners is probably also my responsibility too isn’t it?

Should we do that with police stations and hospitals too? Why stop there?

Typical liberal.

"If you don't do this and this you are bad! Meanwhile I'm gonna sit on my hands and not contribute to the cause."

Hypocrisy is not a good look.
May 14 2020 05:36pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ May 14 2020 06:33pm)
Typical liberal.

"If you don't do this and this you are bad! Meanwhile I'm gonna sit on my hands and not contribute to the cause."

Hypocrisy is not a good look.

I volunteer at Haws, the local nature center, and teach youths English as a foreign language to immigrants desperate for a new start here. You don’t even know me
May 14 2020 05:40pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 14 2020 06:33pm)
lol I have friends who are literally MPS teachers. tf u talking about? what school district pays more than MPS? plz don't say the surburbs, I know teachers who have left MPS for lower paying jobs in the suburbs because of how bad MPS is to teach in. violent students, far lower at home help for students, large number of kids per classroom, low student outcomes, etc. what I said wasn't false at all, Milwaukee has a high cost of living compared to any other place in Wisconsin, it makes complete sense that they'd have to pay the most on that alone, then you add in that its a really fucking hard district to teach in compared to other places and its basically hazard pay. my wife is a teacher, she has been offered jobs in that district but its not even close to worth the money. its a verifiable hell.

oh your cousin has to take money to pay for shit from her salary? welcome to teaching, my wife does the same thing every year in a very good school district. that's the job. your cousin also gets to claim a large amount of that money and gets a deduction. now my wife has of course spend about 2-4x more than we ever get back, but its not a complete loss.

your post made it seem like if we didn't have trump your car wouldn't have gotten robbed. u jumped from trump to that story as if they had some connection. they don't, HRC wouldn't have done shit for Milwaukee either. the issues in the Milwaukee school system are a generational problem, were looking at a situation where we as a state would need to pay 2x more for each student and run many more specialized programs than any other district just to hopefully fix it over the course of many decades. there is no quick fix, no realistic amount of money that can fix it. you can pay teachers 2x more than any other district, lower class sized to half the state average, massively subsidize special ed, anything. and you're still looking at maybe improving it in 50 years, maybe.

u bit off more than u can chew with me boy, living in Milwaukee and having a cousin that works there. big whoop. if u disagree with the above its because you're delusional. plain and simple.

MPS isn’t the highest paid, public school employee salaries are available to the public. Either you’re ignorant or you’re willfully lying. You’re too big for your boots and talking down to me like you’re better than me. Prior to 2011 this last year was the first time MPS teachers got a raise
May 14 2020 05:40pm
Quote (Giannis @ May 14 2020 07:36pm)
I volunteer at Haws, the local nature center, and teach youths English as a foreign language to immigrants desperate for a new start here. You don’t even know me

Yeah and I fly to Africa to feed starving children who want McDonalds.

Gold: 2,504.69
May 14 2020 05:43pm
Quote (Giannis @ May 14 2020 06:40pm)
MPS isn’t the highest paid, public school employee salaries are available to the public. Either you’re ignorant or you’re willfully lying. You’re too big for your boots and talking down to me like you’re better than me. Prior to 2011 this last year was the first time MPS teachers got a raise

feel free to prove me wrong then, what school district pays more than MPS? list them, then show where Milwaukee ranks by percent. its available to the public afterall.

but then again I see you're down to a single point and ignoring many more important points from my post. you deserve to be talked down to, you're a hypocrite. telling others they don't even know you when u don't know me, and just assume u name dropping a cousin means you know shit I don't. again, I have several friends who are or were MPS teachers. they took lower paying jobs in richer schools 10 miles away in the suburbs.

so prove me wrong, where does milwakee rank, and who pays more. should be easy, I can admit im wrong if I am. I don't retreat to a single talking point like a coward. u strawmanned me as a trump supporter several times today and are still running. didn't even respond. coward.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev174757677781036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll