d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev17374757677307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Apr 30 2023 10:43pm
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 30 2023 09:31pm)
Suffering gives glorification to God.

Sounds like your god is a psychopath, lol.

We're talking about God here not your emotions

Suffering and bad things are not just my own personal problems or feelings. Are you denying that these things are real and exist out there? Fuck outta here.
Gold: 3.00
Apr 30 2023 10:47pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Apr 30 2023 11:43pm)

Suffering and bad things are not just my own personal problems or feelings. Are you denying that these things are real and exist out there? Fuck outta here.

Are we having a heart to heart here or talking Christianity? Why would I care what an unbeliever thinks about something they know nothing about?

I understand suffering exists because we live in a fallen world. God elects some out of pure goodness and allows others to rightly suffer. I don't care about how you as an unbeliever feel about this.

This post was edited by SP00K on Apr 30 2023 10:49pm
Gold: 0.00
Apr 30 2023 11:13pm
Quote (addone @ May 1 2023 10:39am)
"You have free will but if you don't obey a single word I tell you I'll fking kill you and murder your family" - loving god.

"You have free will to do as you please but if you don't pay me money and be my slave I'll cut your balls off and feed them to your kids" - mostly peaceful and loving terrorist.

Corporate needs you to spot the difference.

Where did you get that idea from? Did the devil twist your thoughts again?

If you know that God has that power then why would you, in your own free will, go up against him? Don't you know that you have no chance against God?

Surely your 'logical' mind knows that it's fruitless to go up against God?
Gold: 0.69
Apr 30 2023 11:26pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Apr 30 2023 06:10pm)
We need to ask ourselves why the God mentioned in old testament is this way. Personally, I think it's because religion is man-made, and a product of the human mind. And since Jews were the ones who came up with the concept of God, naturally their god is quasi-psychopathic and murderous, because that is what Jews were like.

the new testament also comes from jews
Gold: 3.00
Apr 30 2023 11:35pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 1 2023 12:26am)
the new testament also comes from jews

This dude is such a high ranking discord atheist that he doesn't even know that the nt was written by jews LMAO
Gold: 0.69
Apr 30 2023 11:44pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 06:24pm)
There is that "works in mysterious ways" response. Applying different standards and rules to the sky wizard is disingenuous. If so called yhwh decided to drown all kittens and to rape a million of kids it's fine he is just doing "God things". If you can't see the twisted satanic practices and logic behind this there is no difference between you or some jihadist with a bomb vest.

Too bad so called "god" has an extremely poor track record of following up on any of his rules, promises and judgements. As if he was completely made up, so I wouldn't worry about it.

at least the old testament isnt as gross as your imagination

Quote (JessiWan @ Apr 30 2023 06:32pm)
Then how do you explain all the bad things and suffering that God allows in his creation.

scripture is clear on this. we are in a fallen condition in a fallen world and satan rules the place. we are offered salvation a path back and it is more than we deserve. as we grow and become more separated from the lord our hearts harden, conscience seared and we become more unaware of our condition. I dont know what happens to other people when they repent, every story is different. one thing i went through was what is called conviction of sin. i became acutely aware of my condition i got to see my true self. i cant express how bad it was.

Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 06:37pm)
There are virtually thousands of religions. But they all insist on being the right one. You and I can draft up our own religion in a day. Make if official by listing it on the register and gather up some followers promise them amorphous shit like, everlasting life, virgins, peace, lots of riches but only when they die.
Collect tax free donations and we also have to wear some kind of a hat.
I'll ask chat gpt4 to write us a book filled with vague fortune cookie wisdom and stories.

We can make bank bro!

take a run at it with your napkin religion

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 1 2023 01:49am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 1 2023 05:13pm)
Where did you get that idea from? Did the devil twist your thoughts again?

If you know that God has that power then why would you, in your own free will, go up against him? Don't you know that you have no chance against God?

Surely your 'logical' mind knows that it's fruitless to go up against God?

It's called imagination there is no devil whispering in my left ear and there is no angel whispering in my other ear that's cartoons grow up man child.
My logical mind cannot grasp this God wizard you made up because there neither proof nor any sign he exists. Just like there is no spiderman or incredible hulk. I know you have been in an echo chamber and the church/parents have really indoctrinated you when you were but a small child. It's hard to overcome the brainwashing but I promise you don't need to be saved or please a magical entity in a story book. You have the best compass to self determine its called common sense and intuition. You won't be lost I promise you.

Most of the population uses it. Those who don't use it are taken care by nature. Just respect basic man made rules like don't kill or steal and try not to be a dick that's all really. It's not complicated you'll be fine.
But if you are some special needs or have some kind of mental difficulty that doesn't allow you to function without a 2000yr book telling you what to do then I guess it's fine.

This post was edited by addone on May 1 2023 01:53am
Gold: 0.00
May 1 2023 01:58am
Quote (addone @ May 1 2023 05:49pm)
It's called imagination there is no devil whispering in my left ear and there is no angel whispering in my other ear that's cartoons grow up man child.
My logical mind cannot grasp this God wizard you made up because there neither proof nor any sign he exists. Just like there is no spiderman or incredible hulk. I know you have been in an echo chamber and the church/parents have really indoctrinated you when you were but a small child. It's hard to overcome the brainwashing but I promise you don't need to be saved or please a magical entity in a story book. You have the best compass to self determine its called common sense and intuition. You won't be lost I promise you.
Most of the population uses it. Those who don't use it are taken care by nature. Just respect basic man made rules like don't kill or steal and try not to be a dick that's all really. It's not complicated you'll be fine.

That's the thing though, people are not fine. People do murder and steal and be dicks. Apparently it is complicated. Look no further than the war in Ukraine and the backlash that is having on the world.

So you do admit there is no Spiderman afterall? Will you extend that to your napkin religion?

Indoctrinated? I already told you that I did my research, you openly said that you have not done extensive research on the Bible.

You promise I don't need to be saved? I've had plenty of near death experiences. I've seen those who were 20 years old, a few months before their 21st birthday, they died in a car crash. So young. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Nobody who went to work in the twin towers on that fateful day knew that it would be their last, even 1 minute before impact, everything was fine.

I've seen those who are lost and they obviously don't have life figured out. They know that they need a saviour. This is just from observation.

Don't you see that the world is in a fallen condition? The thing is, you already know and believe God exists. Why else would you keep coming back here? I'll tell you why, it's because you don't want to admit you have a problem. Remember the post?

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.
Gold: 2,195.46
May 1 2023 02:49am
Quote (JessiWan @ May 1 2023 12:43am)

well, he does enjoy a person's guilt, might check out
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 1 2023 03:32am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 1 2023 07:58pm)
That's the thing though, people are not fine. People do murder and steal and be dicks. Apparently it is complicated. Look no further than the war in Ukraine and the backlash that is having on the world.

So you do admit there is no Spiderman afterall? Will you extend that to your napkin religion?

Indoctrinated? I already told you that I did my research, you openly said that you have not done extensive research on the Bible.

You promise I don't need to be saved? I've had plenty of near death experiences. I've seen those who were 20 years old, a few months before their 21st birthday, they died in a car crash. So young. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Nobody who went to work in the twin towers on that fateful day knew that it would be their last, even 1 minute before impact, everything was fine.

I've seen those who are lost and they obviously don't have life figured out. They know that they need a saviour. This is just from observation.

Don't you see that the world is in a fallen condition? The thing is, you already know and believe God exists. Why else would you keep coming back here? I'll tell you why, it's because you don't want to admit you have a problem. Remember the post?

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

LOL so if something unexpected happens you start praying to a deity who you believe created those very events in the first place?!? :wacko: Holy shit just man up you scared lil boy. Be prepared as best you can, show up and if something outside your control happens then deal with it. Don't be a bitch.
People die all the time there is no data or evidence showing that Christians die less then normal people. In fact I would wager they do most of the killing and the dying.
This is such a cope it's pathetic.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17374757677307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll