d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17297307317327333169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 26 2016 01:05pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 26 2016 06:54am)
Well, Trump was interviewed a bit by Anderson Cooper last night. I didn't watch the whole interview or the commentary afterwards, but I really don't understand what Trump's message really is. In the Hannity town hall, he seemed to hint towards a path to legalization for "the good ones", but he told Anderson every single one of the 11 million would have to "leave and come back in".

Whatever you think about Hillary Clinton and especially her Supreme Court nominees, I don't understand how people can support this man. He doesn't even know what he wants to do if he wins the election.

Quote (majorblood @ Aug 26 2016 12:40pm)
you have your tinfoil hat on?

/e also how updated are your numbers? I don't think Trump is polling at 1% of black voters right now.

can u answer the above with an answer that doesn't include the words "hillary clinton" or "democrat"?
Gold: 21,738.33
Aug 26 2016 01:20pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 26 2016 11:05am)
can u answer the above with an answer that doesn't include the words "hillary clinton" or "democrat"?

I would need to see the Anderson video he is referring to. In short I agree with Trump's policies and principles.
Gold: 4.00
Aug 26 2016 01:22pm
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 26 2016 03:20pm)
I would need to see the Anderson video he is referring to. In short I agree with Trump's policies and principles.

lol you really think he is going to build that wall and even if you did, we have three other borders, what's next 3 more walls?
Aug 26 2016 01:27pm
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 26 2016 01:20pm)

So you're confident that Trumps platform hasn't and won't change from his primary platform? Or you're confident you like his platform since it's changed?

I mean the pivot is a well known phenomenon, and it's pretty clear Trump is now open to talks about amnesty, which he entirely wasn't before. That walk back isn't concerning or? is he pandering? is that concerning?
Aug 26 2016 01:59pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 26 2016 11:27am)
So you're confident that Trumps platform hasn't and won't change from his primary platform? Or you're confident you like his platform since it's changed?

I mean the pivot is a well known phenomenon, and it's pretty clear Trump is now open to talks about amnesty, which he entirely wasn't before. That walk back isn't concerning or? is he pandering? is that concerning?

Trump said he will build the wall and secure the border, end sanctuary cities and immediately deport illegals who are criminals, gang members, and very importantly enact E-Verify nationwide. There will still be illegals in the country who have not committed crimes outside of entering illegally after that. He said after paying back their taxes and money they owe to the country they may have the ability to re-enter the county as non-citizens. I think it is definitely a pivot but it is a reasonable one. The idea of deporting every single illegal, while I support it idealistically, may not be feasible and this seems like a more reasonable alternative. I think in a lot of cases illegals who are unable to pay what they owe will self-deport. Trump has said nothing about amnesty.
Quote (PuA2 @ Aug 26 2016 11:22am)
lol you really think he is going to build that wall and even if you did, we have three other borders, what's next 3 more walls?

This post was edited by majorblood on Aug 26 2016 02:02pm
Aug 26 2016 02:17pm
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 26 2016 01:59pm)
Trump said he will build the wall and secure the border, end sanctuary cities and immediately deport illegals who are criminals, gang members, and very importantly enact E-Verify nationwide. There will still be illegals in the country who have not committed crimes outside of entering illegally after that. He said after paying back their taxes and money they owe to the country they may have the ability to re-enter the county as non-citizens. I think it is definitely a pivot but it is a reasonable one. The idea of deporting every single illegal, while I support it idealistically, may not be feasible and this seems like a more reasonable alternative. I think in a lot of cases illegals who are unable to pay what they owe will self-deport. Trump has said nothing about amnesty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U238spqPrx0

Trump called it Amnesty when it favored him to criticize Cruz. All cruz said was we need to reform so that in some way illegals can come out of the shadows, which applies equally to Trump's current plan, even though the concept was "amnesty" to trump when it was his opponents plan.

You can say, and Trump can say, that amnesty requires citizenship, but past Trump disagrees.
Gold: 2,620.00
Aug 26 2016 02:18pm
Quote (excellence @ 25 Aug 2016 20:58)
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1472163762103.jpg
https://i.sli.mg/QXsY4F.jpg
Never forgot that hillarys voters started the birther movement and she did not immediately disavow
#racisthillary

Holy shit. Trump supporters have fallen off the deep end. That is so stupid, dude. What do you mean Hillary and Bill Clinton were really close with a KKK member and Hillary's campaign started the first birther movement against Obama in 2008? I mean my mom just came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock right now. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is this happening? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. I thought it wasn’t supposed to be like this? This is so fucked.
Aug 26 2016 02:24pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Aug 26 2016 02:18pm)
Holy shit. Trump supporters have fallen off the deep end. That is so stupid, dude. What do you mean Hillary and Bill Clinton were really close with a KKK member and Hillary's campaign started the first birther movement against Obama in 2008? I mean my mom just came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock right now. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is this happening? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. I thought it wasn’t supposed to be like this? This is so fucked.

take a deep breath, and eat those nuggets straight off the floor, 5 seconds or no they'll help.
Aug 26 2016 02:27pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Aug 26 2016 12:18pm)

good meme
Gold: 5,011.77
Aug 26 2016 02:39pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Aug 26 2016 03:18pm)

I started reading this and I'm like, holy shit, Alex is capable of some level of humor, and then I googled it and it was a meme.

Well played sir, well played.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17297307317327333169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll