d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev17273747576307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 30 2023 07:24pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 1 2023 12:55pm)
Are these pre written responses that you've gotten from your atheist meme discord?

Try reading what I say and respond to that directly

There are those whom God loves and there are those who God hates. He is angry with the sinner every day. God can do absolutely nothing wrong and for you to try and be more moral than the one who defines what morals are is an absolute joke.

The old testament is just as important and valid as the new. Jesus came to fuful the old law, not abolish it.

There is that "works in mysterious ways" response. Applying different standards and rules to the sky wizard is disingenuous. If so called yhwh decided to drown all kittens and to rape a million of kids it's fine he is just doing "God things". If you can't see the twisted satanic practices and logic behind this there is no difference between you or some jihadist with a bomb vest.

Too bad so called "god" has an extremely poor track record of following up on any of his rules, promises and judgements. As if he was completely made up, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Gold: 80,771.69
Apr 30 2023 07:29pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 08:24pm)
There is that "works in mysterious ways" response. Applying different standards and rules to the sky wizard is disingenuous. If so called yhwh decided to drown all kittens and to rape a million of kids it's fine he is just doing "God things". If you can't see the twisted satanic practices and logic behind this there is no difference between you or some jihadist with a bomb vest.

Too bad so called "god" has an extremely poor track record of following up on any of his rules, promises and judgements. As if he was completely made up, so I wouldn't worry about it.

they worship the messenger not where it came from, thats why they love scripture itself, its a sure s-cript:

Yes they evolved from mud and bacteria; evol ution

This post was edited by lodd222 on Apr 30 2023 07:34pm
Gold: 3.00
Apr 30 2023 07:30pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 08:24pm)

I never said anything about works mysteriously. God has never broken a covenant with anyone. God is incapable of doing wrong as everything he does is good.

Romans 9 16-18
It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden

Explain to me what's mysterious about this. Once again, that's a pre written response from the info tab in your atheist discord.
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Apr 30 2023 07:32pm
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 30 2023 06:30pm)
I never said anything about works mysteriously. God has never broken a covenant with anyone. God is incapable of doing wrong as everything he does is good.

Then how do you explain all the bad things and suffering that God allows in his creation.
Apr 30 2023 07:37pm
Quote (JessiWan @ May 1 2023 01:10pm)
We need to ask ourselves why the God mentioned in old testament is this way. Personally, I think it's because religion is man-made, and a product of the human mind. And since Jews were the ones who came up with the concept of God, naturally their god is quasi-psychopathic and murderous, because that is what Jews were like.

There are virtually thousands of religions. But they all insist on being the right one. You and I can draft up our own religion in a day. Make if official by listing it on the register and gather up some followers promise them amorphous shit like, everlasting life, virgins, peace, lots of riches but only when they die.
Collect tax free donations and we also have to wear some kind of a hat.
I'll ask chat gpt4 to write us a book filled with vague fortune cookie wisdom and stories.

We can make bank bro!
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Apr 30 2023 07:39pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 06:37pm)
There are virtually thousands of religions. But they all insist on being the right one. You and I can draft up our own religion in a day. Make if official by listing it on the register and gather up some followers promise them amorphous shit like, everlasting life, virgins, peace, lots of riches but only when they die.
Collect tax free donations and we also have to wear some kind of a hat.
I'll ask chat gpt4 to write us a book filled with vague fortune cookie wisdom and stories.

We can make bank bro!

Not sure what you are trying to get at. Your post has nothing to do with what I said.
Apr 30 2023 07:45pm
Quote (JessiWan @ May 1 2023 01:39pm)
Not sure what you are trying to get at. Your post has nothing to do with what I said.

Well you were talking about religion was made up and reflected the type of people like the jews being violent hence a violent God.

Since it's all made up I had the idea of starting one ourselves and make some money out of it.
Apr 30 2023 07:50pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 1 2023 01:30pm)

Romans 9 16-18
It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden

Explain to me what's mysterious about this. Once again, that's a pre written response from the info tab in your atheist discord.

Incapable of doing wrong eh? He always does good?
Interesting cope
Why you all pray to him to heal your brain tumors then or when he gives your kid stage 4 cancer? It's his plan and it's good.
Gold: 80,771.69
Apr 30 2023 08:30pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 08:50pm)
Interesting cope
Why you all pray to him to heal your brain tumors then or when he gives your kid stage 4 cancer? It's his plan and it's good.

I pray that you give up your cell phone i idolatry worship or at least stop putting it directly to your head since that increases brain Tumers.

i also pray that they dont put any emf amplifiers on you from echelon signet intelligence for realizing any truth i post
and pray that the global smart grid won't turn on your v4x bio chip permanently and suffer long c19.

h ai L ai?
Gold: 3.00
Apr 30 2023 10:31pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Apr 30 2023 08:32pm)
Then how do you explain all the bad things and suffering that God allows in his creation.

Suffering gives glorification to God. We're talking about God here not your emotions

Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 08:50pm)
Interesting cope

Emotional outburst from the perspective of a God hater. Pathetic.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17273747576307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll