d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev17273747576443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 19 2018 02:52pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 19 2018 01:46pm)
We absolutely should trust "campaign talk", why shouldn't we? Why should we accept that politicians lie to us like you apparently are?

take the win

Trump is the first President we've known in our lifetimes that could get away with nominating a Fox News conspiracy judge

dude went with a typical qualified judge both times

this really isn't in the bad column of Trump
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 19 2018 02:55pm
Quote (djman72 @ Sep 19 2018 04:36pm)
lol. C'mon man..... this is just sad.

Post me one serious link about why you think he would overturn RvW.

Humor me, just one link.

Fuck it, send me one serious link about any of your B.S. points.

Go back a page or two, i posted a quote from CNBC saying trump would nominate judges to overturn roe v wade. Are you calling trump a liar? You can't have it both ways... also there's the fact that kavanaugh questioned whether in roe vs wade is settled law in a leaked email... that's pretty strong circumstancial evidence right there... also he went to a catholic HS i believe? I don't trust
religious people in general (just my bias, you'll probably laugh but i don't care).
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 19 2018 02:57pm
Quote (Horford @ 19 Sep 2018 22:46)
We absolutely should trust "campaign talk", why shouldn't we? Why should we accept that politicians lie to us like you apparently are?

It's pretty obvious that Trump is neither very religious himself nor cares too much about traditional christian family values or lives by them. He had to say he was pro-life and stuff like that on the campaign to solidify the support of this crucial segment of the republican coalition - people with a strong inclination to vote republican, but who werent too keen on Trump himself. Had he given them any reason to doubt his conservative stance, that he is pro-life like them, this might very well have been the straw that broke the camel's back and caused the evangelicals to abandon him after the access hollywood tape.

I would bet a lot of money that Trump isnt truly pro-life, or pro-choice. I'm sure he doesnt really care either way. Both his SCOTUS picks so far have been firm conservatives, but no ultra-conservative nutjobs.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Sep 19 2018 02:58pm
Gold: 13,704.02
Sep 19 2018 03:03pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 19 2018 03:55pm)
Go back a page or two, i posted a quote from CNBC saying trump would nominate judges to overturn roe v wade. Are you calling trump a liar? You can't have it both ways... also there's the fact that kavanaugh questioned whether in roe vs wade is settled law in a leaked email... that's pretty strong circumstancial evidence right there... also he went to a catholic HS i believe? I don't trust
religious people in general (just my bias, you'll probably laugh but i don't care).

Major dodge - as expected.

Give me a link. Give me a credible source. I respect your religious people are bad blah blah argument, but that isn't credible.

I need more, guy.

This post was edited by djman72 on Sep 19 2018 03:03pm
Sep 19 2018 03:06pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 19 2018 04:57pm)
It's pretty obvious that Trump is neither very religious himself nor cares too much about traditional christian family values or lives by them. He had to say he was pro-life and stuff like that on the campaign to solidify the support of this crucial segment of the republican coalition - people with a strong inclination to vote republican, but who werent too keen on Trump himself. Had he given them any reason to doubt his conservative stance, that he is pro-life like them, this might very well have been the straw that broke the camel's back and caused the evangelicals to abandon him after the access hollywood tape.

I would bet a lot of money that Trump isnt truly pro-life, or pro-choice. I'm sure he doesnt really care either way. Both his SCOTUS picks so far have been firm conservatives, but no ultra-conservative nutjobs.

I agree, i don't think trump cares either way like you said. It's pence that cares and it's his base that voted him in that cares so he has to be "pro-life".
Sep 19 2018 03:07pm
Quote (djman72 @ Sep 19 2018 05:03pm)
Major dodge - as expected.

Give me a link. Give me a credible source. I respect your religious people are bad blah blah argument, but that isn't credible.

I need more, guy.

Trump isn't a credible source? Wow, fascinating coming from trump cultist.

I just gave you plenty of circumstantial evidence that you ignored, i'm glad i didn't try any harder because as i Said it's a waste of my time judging by your responses.

Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 19 2018 03:16pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 19 2018 02:46pm)

Acceptance and being ok with it aren't the same
Gold: 57.00
Sep 19 2018 03:18pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Sep 2018 16:14)
if abortion was illegal he would just pay child support and still have enough money to buy your family's slaves with cash left in hand to put them in yeezys.

Gold: 13,704.02
Sep 19 2018 03:20pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 19 2018 04:07pm)
Trump isn't a credible source? Wow, fascinating coming from trump cultist.

I just gave you plenty of circumstantial evidence that you ignored, i'm glad i didn't try any harder because as i Said it's a waste of my time judging by your responses.

I'm not a Trump Cultist and NO HE ISN'T A CREDIBLE SOURCE. Trump is an idiot. He's said about a million and one things that are blatantly not true.

I'm just calling out your bullshit and you don't know how to respond. Dodge, deflect, ask another question, REEEEE about Trump.

Do better.
Sep 19 2018 03:36pm
Quote (djman72 @ Sep 19 2018 05:20pm)
I'm not a Trump Cultist and NO HE ISN'T A CREDIBLE SOURCE. Trump is an idiot. He's said about a million and one things that are blatantly not true.

I'm just calling out your bullshit and you don't know how to respond. Dodge, deflect, ask another question, REEEEE about Trump.

Do better.

Thanks, all i wanted to hear, but that wasn't my only piece of evidence. It looks like you're ignoring the leaked email from 2003 where he questioned if RvW was settled law and he stated that the SC can always overrule precedent, at the time he cited 3 SC judges that WOULD overturn it... (per TheHill.com).
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17273747576443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll