d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev17273747576111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 119,903.34
Aug 12 2016 04:28pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2016 05:24pm)
Eventually when no one can disprove anything i say, people resort to personal attacks - i think it is you who are trolling.

Thinking somebody else is trolling is not trolling.

Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 12 2016 04:42pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 12 Aug 2016 21:41)
That just proves the the apple is heavier 1 than the air, why doesn't an apple fall2 to to bottom of water?

"The rules of the universe are simple. An atoms position in a system is based upon its density in relation to
the surrounding densities3 and the changes in magnetism 4, electricity and temperature. Density is the most
important function in determining the position of an object. Density is the vibration intensity 5 within a
volume in relation to the density of the surrounding medium6."

1) Lol.. Stop using "heavy" if you want to debunk gravity ^^
2) Because water has a higher density. Higher density is more gravitational pull on a smaller volume. It's pull wins from the apple grav. pull.
3) tru, and the most dense objects will be closer to earth, cause -> gravity pulls stronger on the more dense objects.
4) we can measure magnetism.. and the magnetism in a apple doesn't change significantly when it's under water.
5) you're missing structural bonds.. When water freezes, its vibration decreases, yet the crystal being formed (ice) is less dense than water.
6) hmm.. again, what would pull a denser object closer to the earth apart from gravity ?

I can also go into the curvature of the earth.. Take a picture in a passenger jet, and increase contrast in an imaging editor -> curve
Or.. watch a sunset, then run up a ladder and watch it again.
Or: Get a telescope, watch the moons of Jupiter.. See how its moons look round from earth and see how their shadows look round while being cast at Jupiter.. -> being round is the only option for those moons !
Or: Take a boat near a city with high building, ferry off and see the sky scrapers sinking in the water -> curve..
Or: maps calculations... World maps can't be made on a 2d sheet of paper.. That problem is lasting a bit longer than NASA.
Or: go up north. see how long a sunset takes in the summer, then travel to the equator time it again.

I cant believe I've posted in this topic :/

This post was edited by Knaapie on Aug 12 2016 04:59pm
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 12 2016 06:59pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Aug 12 2016 12:42pm)
1) Lol.. Stop using "heavy" if you want to debunk gravity ^^
2) Because water has a higher density. Higher density is more gravitational pull on a smaller volume. It's pull wins from the apple grav. pull.
3) tru, and the most dense objects will be closer to earth, cause -> gravity pulls stronger on the more dense objects.
4) we can measure magnetism.. and the magnetism in a apple doesn't change significantly when it's under water.
5) you're missing structural bonds.. When water freezes, its vibration decreases, yet the crystal being formed (ice) is less dense than water.
6) hmm.. again, what would pull a denser object closer to the earth apart from gravity ?

I can also go into the curvature of the earth.. Take a picture in a passenger jet, and increase contrast in an imaging editor -> curve
Or.. watch a sunset, then run up a ladder and watch it again.
Or: Get a telescope, watch the moons of Jupiter.. See how its moons look round from earth and see how their shadows look round while being cast at Jupiter.. -> being round is the only option for those moons !
Or: Take a boat near a city with high building, ferry off and see the sky scrapers sinking in the water -> curve..
Or: maps calculations... World maps can't be made on a 2d sheet of paper.. That problem is lasting a bit longer than NASA.
Or: go up north. see how long a sunset takes in the summer, then travel to the equator time it again.

I cant believe I've posted in this topic :/

1. My use of the word heavy is not to debunk gravity but to show what you think it is
2. If water has more gravitational pull on items - items like an apple should sink right to the bottom, but they dont.
3. The sun doesnt set as you think, it merely disappeares into the visible line of sight, learn some perspective

4. Learn the difference between a digital and an analog telescope and the only reason we think the earth is rotating is because according to the book of enoch - he said the heavens orbit, but that doesn't mean that our terrestrial plane orbits though, I'll give you an example of failed logic - If you go to a party, and everyone has black hair - does that mean you have black hair. Also do some research into what the real stars look like and how they behave, your in for a shock and you won't find that info on any Nasa sight either.
5.Gravity has never been shown or proved and the concept completely falls apart when you add a third object like the relation between the sun moon and the earth, like why isn't the moon attracted by the stronger sun's gravity, its much stronger than tiny earth and it goes directly in between the two at times - it should be sucked into the sun. Also think of experiments that demonstrate Einstein's theory of what gravity is - doesn't every object wind up falling into the sun? - are you claiming the earth is falling into the sun too? Also his theory has been thoroughly debunked many times, you should read some actual science instead of relying on propaganda feed to the masses to keep their minds enslaved.
6.Again, the weight of the apple is not why an apple falls in air, its because of the environment it exist in - water and air are 2 different volumes, again you're asking yourself the wrong question, dont let the mathamagicians tell you where to look.
7. Don't know what your saying in #5, also an apple doesn't float on a sheet of ice so your answer is essentially moot.
8. Proof that a denser object will have more gravity or attract anything?
9). The water horizon myth - so can you explain why this effect that you think shows horizon only occurs over bodys a water where light refraction would warp your view? It i the horizon itself that is the mirage, not what you see above it, again - people tell you to look in the wrong place so they can keep making you swallow fantasy.
10) if you think 24 hour sun happens in antarctica, perhaps you can just fly down there and see, oh that's right - no is allowed to go there without the military. 24 hour sun in the Arctic is quite possible and it only confirms flat earth.
11)Maps calculation - they are wrong because we dont live on a sphere earth and the idea of how to best convince you it's a ball is still always changing

Look at this map made in the 1500s by the same company that makes maps today, isn't it odd how some parts are so exact and some parts are really close, how did they do that way back then?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2016 07:12pm
Aug 12 2016 07:15pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 13 Aug 2016 01:59)

Omg what an effort.. Look I'm not even going to dig into every element of the conspiracy theory to disprove them. Which I probably can. Everything is possible, in some minds, with enough imagination.
Yet I believe in the mass amount of scientists around the world. Thinking this is true is believing every scientist around the world caught in the same fraud for the past 500 years, which is simply idiotic.

This post was edited by Knaapie on Aug 12 2016 07:18pm
Aug 12 2016 07:17pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Aug 12 2016 03:15pm)
Omg what an effort.. Look I'm not even going to dig into every element of the conspiracy theory to disprove them. Which I probably can.
Everything is possible with enough imagination. Yet I believe in the mass amount of scientists around the world. Thinking this is true is believing every scientist around the world caught in the same fraud for the past 500 years, which is simply idiotic.

If you refuse to be informed, it is your choice to remain ignorant and indoctrinated.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2016 07:23pm
Aug 12 2016 07:19pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 13 Aug 2016 02:17)
If you refuse to be informed, it is your choice to remain ignorant and indoctrinated.

Hahah, you discard 99% of the information for your own believe.. comon !!
Aug 12 2016 07:28pm
Your information is not worth anything if it has no factual basis, its just ignorant faith based belief in wrong science. You probably didn't even watch the video I posted or read anything or actually understood anything.
Aug 12 2016 07:32pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 13 Aug 2016 02:28)
Your information is not worth anything if it has no factual basis, its just ignorant faith based belief in wrong science. You probably didn't even watch the video I posted or read anything or actually understood anything.

actually lolling a bit about the vids Im watching now about flat earth theories. My youtube suggestions will be doomed ^^

"Your information is not worth anything if it has no factual basis"

I know nothing compared to actual scientists. I do know that you are ridiculing all astronomy achievements since Copernicus with this popular conspiracy theory. It's nothing more than that.
Gold: 152.00
Aug 12 2016 07:35pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Aug 12 2016 09:32pm)
actually lolling a bit about the vids Im watching now about flat earth theories. My youtube suggestions will be doomed ^^

I know nothing compared to actual scientists. I do know that you are ridiculing all astronomy achievements since Copernicus with this popular conspiracy theory. It's nothing more than that.

It's literally the most unbelievable, retarded conspiracy theory I've ever heard, and that's saying a LOT.
Aug 12 2016 07:51pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Aug 12 2016 03:32pm)

How can stating 5000 year old Vedic cosmology believes be a conspiracy - simple because you suggest that? You think I expect you to begin to understand the nature of the universe after 5 minutes or is that again a problem with your perception? Please dont be so ridiculous.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17273747576111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll