d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Shot At Rally In Pa
Prev1727374757685Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,904.50
Jul 17 2024 11:53am
Quote (babun1024 @ Jul 18 2024 02:06am)
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a9yYbyW_460svav1.mp4
Interactive version of the miss

Huh!
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 17 2024 12:23pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 17 2024 12:24pm)
Conservatives love cancelling people.

progressives continuously attempt to cancel people over a pro-noun.
wishing death upon someone is actually worthy of criticism.

freedom of speech, not freedom of consequence. he "quit" due to his own mistakes.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 17 2024 12:31pm
Quote (Synow @ Jul 17 2024 12:53pm)

Must have been the op D2r version since it didn't even interrupt his hammer cast animation
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 17 2024 01:26pm
Quote (Bazi @ 17 Jul 2024 15:12)
Back to +480 btw

Where it was before the shooting

Makes sense. This news cycle was ostensibly good for Trump, but it also had the side effect of pushing the Democrats' civil war about sticking with or replacing Biden out of the spotlight. There was a major crisis going on on the Dem side and the Trump assassination attempt sucked all of the oxygen out of the room. Realistically, the efforts to replace Biden are probably dead. They needed to keep building momentum, but this momentum is now gone. Removes some upside and downside from Democrats. No longer a risk of the party ripping itself apart over Biden's candidacy, but also no longer a chance at replacing him with a potentially stronger candidate.

Also, it's become clear in the last couple of days that Trump will not receive a major boost with normies and swing voters due to the failed assassination.
Gold: 11.11
Jul 17 2024 01:34pm
Can the pard finance bros verify this?
I found this random Twitter text talking about $DJT and I have no idea if it's true or not.

https://x.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1813478521676738756
Gold: 10,798.00
Jul 17 2024 02:06pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Jul 16 2024 06:45pm)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sloping-roof-used-by-assassin-was-too-dangerous-for-our-agents-says-secret-service-chief/ar-BB1q5RnW

but you did...
did the Director of the S.S. realize the CS teams were on 2 roofs with a steeper pitch, than the building she claims was too steep?
https://i.imgur.com/PhT0kR5.png

need explanations

What....you don't think it's plausible that a 20 year old kid that looks like his skin would sizzle at contact with grass or sunlight after he crawls out of his mom's basement; managed to carry a rifle with him and outsmart the Secret Service's parameter control and about 100 cops in the area without any inside help?

He just randomly by luck chose a good spot to be in on the most obvious building in the vicinity.

He just happens to be a registered republican and not a democrat.

He just happens to be wearing a shirt with the American flag on it. :rofl:

He had explosives in his car, that of which you would see a stereotypical mentally ill school shooter would have.

He is no where to be seen on any platform except for a bunch of low quality obscure videos online. He has little to no history period.

There were a couple random people saying he was bullied at school on the media.

This woman's behavior is not normal during and even before the shooting and should be investigated.

This was 100% planned weeks if not months in advance. It's more plausible to think that kid was raised in a private facility owned by the deep state to be a disposable thrall for tasks like this. They sent him to school and tried to make the last years of his life seem normal. He was meant to go up there and kill Trump and then get taken out afterwards. Had this happened, Nikki Haley would very likely be nominated to be the first female president. Considering we live in a time where there's 5'3 women protecting a 6'2 man, this is what they would want; all at the cost of potential civil war and dividing the country further with mayhem on the streets for years to come.
Gold: 2.77
Jul 17 2024 03:14pm
Quote (Volcano @ Jul 17 2024 04:06pm)
What....you don't think it's plausible that a 20 year old kid that looks like his skin would sizzle at contact with grass or sunlight after he crawls out of his mom's basement; managed to carry a rifle with him and outsmart the Secret Service's parameter control and about 100 cops in the area without any inside help?

He just randomly by luck chose a good spot to be in on the most obvious building in the vicinity.

He had explosives in his car, that of which you would see a stereotypical mentally ill school shooter would have.

He is no where to be seen on any platform except for a bunch of low quality obscure videos online. He has little to no history period.

This woman's behavior is not normal during and even before the shooting and should be investigated.
https://i.imgur.com/qVZ1m0J.png

This was 100% planned weeks if not months in advance. It's more plausible to think that kid was raised in a private facility owned by the deep state to be a disposable thrall for tasks like this. They sent him to school and tried to make the last years of his life seem normal. He was meant to go up there and kill Trump and then get taken out afterwards. Had this happened, Nikki Haley would very likely be nominated to be the first female president. Considering we live in a time where there's 5'3 women protecting a 6'2 man, this is what they would want; all at the cost of potential civil war and dividing the country further with mayhem on the streets for years to come.

How much have you had to drink today
Gold: 5.00
Jul 17 2024 03:29pm
Quote (babun1024 @ Jul 17 2024 12:06pm)
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a9yYbyW_460svav1.mp4
Interactive version of the miss

Trump Ultra Instinct
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 17 2024 03:46pm
Quote (Volcano @ Jul 17 2024 04:06pm)

https://i.imgur.com/qVZ1m0J.png

some of these earlier points are notable, but i cannot give credence to the latter half. that is speculation to the max.
even "if" this was setup through the uniparty.. that would never be provable and will only dirty the pool of questions we need a response to.
it's alright to speculate but, i'm telling you now that the latter points are a losing proposition.

if you get any info about this woman though, i'll be curious to hear it. though i've not heard of anything myself, and i would need more than someone being jittery in a crowd of people.

------------------------
i've got stuff to bring forward later, but i'm extremely sick atm. (waiting for live streams to be broken up into videos anyway)
however, we have evidence that "might" point towards a second shooter from either the water tower, or a business that was closed that day ~500 yards out.
the business in question being directly behind the roof the known gunman was.

multiple eye witnesses saying they saw gunfire from the water tower though.
i'm hearing that 3 different rounds were shot that day. (needs verification still)

there is also a reason i'm switching the term "shooter" to "gunman" when describing Crooks. i know he had a gun, i honestly would be speculating to say he "shot". especially now.
Gold: 11.11
Jul 17 2024 05:18pm
So homeboy becomes a "character of suspicion", gets seen with a range finder and backpack an HOUR before he shot?
Then becomes a "threat" 10 minutes before he shot and still no one got Trump off the stage?

This is getting wild

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1813685098790940804
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1727374757685Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll