d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17267277287297303169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 25 2016 06:17pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 25 2016 06:06pm)
Singapore proves that wrong.

So specific, very evidence.
Gold: 40.42
Aug 25 2016 06:24pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 25 Aug 2016 16:15)
You're entitled to your opinion. Even if it is pointless.

Look, I'll be nice and actually address you this time, which is usually not what I'm doing when I make posts like that, so you're probably missing it.

This is a prime example of being just fucking bad at everything. Using a single example is the exact opposite of science and using logical argumentation, especially when you can't prove that you've removed any other confounding variables and think that you can narrow everything down to a single thing that agrees with your viewpoints because you read an article that said so and you desperately want to believe it.

You're using emotional appeals that have been spoon-fed to you by sources that agree with you because you don't seek out any actual knowledge that doesn't fit into your worldview. You desperately wish that you were intelligent enough to hang with the big boys, so you use your own facts in lieu of actually being able to use logic to any great degree. It's a fucking hideously embarrassing thing to do, and I desperately hope that one day you grow up enough to understand that you're a fucking embarrassment to the human species and you're incapable of actually understanding all of the high falutin ideas about science that you try to hold everyone else to as a standard.

Here's the kicker tho - nearly anyone who's capable of figuring out which end of his dick to grab can read your posts and see all of this. There's no reason for it all to be spelled out like this, so I don't. I just make a quick, glib comment to the other people who are reading the fucking terrifying trainwreck of an intellect you've managed to carve out for yourself so that we can all have a bit of a chuckle while being on the same page. It's very much on the topic of a thread where you're embarrassing the shit out of yourself, which is why your constant attempts to report me for spam have never gotten anyone to so much as say 'boo' to me. It's just the facts of the matter, and they happen very, very much to be absolutely hilarious facts.

Anyway, that's far more effort on my part than you deserve, and I really am honest in my hopes that one day you pull your head out of whatever echo chamber you've ensconced it in and decide to join us here in the real world. I doubt you will, though, because staying in that echo chamber is the only way you can protect your ego from having to look yourself in the eye and recognize just exactly how average an intellect you really have. :(
Gold: 2,555.52
Aug 25 2016 06:29pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 25 2016 08:17pm)
So specific, very evidence.

Singapore had an incredibly small government and its growth was rampant. It has one of the highest per capita GDP's in the world. It isn't all the taxes, its part culture and its lack of corruption too, but taxes are a major part.

Notice how the declines in the first two graphs correlate with increased gov't spending.
Aug 25 2016 06:31pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 25 2016 08:24pm)
Look, I'll be nice and actually address you this time, which is usually not what I'm doing when I make posts like that, so you're probably missing it.

This is a prime example of being just fucking bad at everything. Using a single example is the exact opposite of science and using logical argumentation, especially when you can't prove that you've removed any other confounding variables and think that you can narrow everything down to a single thing that agrees with your viewpoints because you read an article that said so and you desperately want to believe it.

You're using emotional appeals that have been spoon-fed to you by sources that agree with you because you don't seek out any actual knowledge that doesn't fit into your worldview. You desperately wish that you were intelligent enough to hang with the big boys, so you use your own facts in lieu of actually being able to use logic to any great degree. It's a fucking hideously embarrassing thing to do, and I desperately hope that one day you grow up enough to understand that you're a fucking embarrassment to the human species and you're incapable of actually understanding all of the high falutin ideas about science that you try to hold everyone else to as a standard.

Here's the kicker tho - nearly anyone who's capable of figuring out which end of his dick to grab can read your posts and see all of this. There's no reason for it all to be spelled out like this, so I don't. I just make a quick, glib comment to the other people who are reading the fucking terrifying trainwreck of an intellect you've managed to carve out for yourself so that we can all have a bit of a chuckle while being on the same page. It's very much on the topic of a thread where you're embarrassing the shit out of yourself, which is why your constant attempts to report me for spam have never gotten anyone to so much as say 'boo' to me. It's just the facts of the matter, and they happen very, very much to be absolutely hilarious facts.

Anyway, that's far more effort on my part than you deserve, and I really am honest in my hopes that one day you pull your head out of whatever echo chamber you've ensconced it in and decide to join us here in the real world. I doubt you will, though, because staying in that echo chamber is the only way you can protect your ego from having to look yourself in the eye and recognize just exactly how average an intellect you really have. :(

Why didn't you just present an opposing argument with sources?
Gold: 21,738.33
Aug 25 2016 06:31pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 25 2016 04:11pm)
This is a safe place Czech.

On that note have you seen what's happening with University of Chicago?
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-university-of-chicago-safe-spaces-letter-met-20160825-story.html
Aug 25 2016 06:32pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 25 Aug 2016 16:31)
Why didn't you just present an opposing argument with sources?

Because

And your argument is so inherently bad on its face and your intellect so limited that there's no point in trying to argue with you like you're a grown up who's capable of admitting his mistakes and learning from them.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 25 2016 06:41pm
Endless Fly by the seat of his pants
Aug 25 2016 06:47pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 25 2016 08:32pm)
Because

http://i.imgur.com/qwfCds5.jpg

And your argument is so inherently bad on its face and your intellect so limited that there's no point in trying to argue with you like you're a grown up who's capable of admitting his mistakes and learning from them.

This isn't an argument.
Aug 25 2016 06:48pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 25 Aug 2016 16:47)
This isn't an argument.

You asked me why I don't bother arguing with you, and you complain that my answer isn't in the form of an argument.

Are you even paying attention to what you type, or do you just reset every post like a fucking goldfish?
Aug 25 2016 06:49pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 25 2016 08:48pm)
You asked me why I don't bother arguing with you, and you complain that my answer isn't in the form of an argument.

Are you even paying attention to what you type, or do you just reset every post like a fucking goldfish?

I think you're too lazy to form an argument.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17267277287297303169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll