d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17197207217227233169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Aug 24 2016 01:04pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 24 2016 12:48pm)
You'd have a huge surge initially but once people start seeing the results I doubt they'll continue. Hence why no one sneaks into North Korea, they tend to get shot.

I don't see why you're bringing up the Balkans.

When the Soviet Union fell apart landmines were sold off for pennies. The Balkans are full of them. They are a constant problem still. They have floods and mudslides with landmines that can be remarkably dangerous. Even many years after the problem they were meant to solve was gone.

Also, people go in and out of North Korea all the time. There are people in North Korea that are more free than anybody in the United States....they can live their whole lives in a dark village and never see a government official. The Korean and Chinese border is very porous and China is constantly dumping off North Koreans they find back in North Korea. In the South it is a little different, because they are under attack from a foreign entity at their Southern border.
Gold: 4.00
Aug 24 2016 01:05pm
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 24 2016 03:03pm)
who is saying that? Trump is going to build a real wall, he literally talks about it at every rally (just mentioned it 10 minutes ago live)

He had two of them trying to say this last night
Gold: 2,555.52
Aug 24 2016 02:52pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 24 2016 03:04pm)
When the Soviet Union fell apart landmines were sold off for pennies. The Balkans are full of them. They are a constant problem still. They have floods and mudslides with landmines that can be remarkably dangerous. Even many years after the problem they were meant to solve was gone.

Also, people go in and out of North Korea all the time. There are people in North Korea that are more free than anybody in the United States....they can live their whole lives in a dark village and never see a government official. The Korean and Chinese border is very porous and China is constantly dumping off North Koreans they find back in North Korea. In the South it is a little different, because they are under attack from a foreign entity at their Southern border.

Thats a good point, even though there are probably ways around it with modern technology. There are cheaper ways to do similar things.

Id have to look up data for NK immigration but you also have the fact that there isn't a welfare state in NK luring insects like nectar.
Gold: 20.31
Aug 24 2016 03:45pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 24 2016 07:52am)
I think after the circus is over and the GOP is a bit more split than it is now...

I think there's a danger in looking too far ahead/assuming how they respond. People thought the GOP would behave rationally after getting bulldozed in 2012 by reaching out to minorities and working with us on CIR, they did the exact opposite. Ryan is racing across the country raising money for as many House candidates as possible in hopes of staving off a Trump disaster, so that they can use their majority to invent and then "investigate" fake "scandals" in a Clinton administration rather than having to actually do their job for the next 4-8 years.

Walker couldn't win reelection in a presidential environment true, but he might be able to fool enough people in a midterm environment. He's done it twice (3 times if you count the recall). Some of our committees and fundraisers have an eye on future elections and are preparing for post-2020 redistricting to prevent the GOP from being able to just gerrymander themselves an artificial majority that they couldn't possibly win through elections again, but almost everyone is focused on this election, and finding their own little piece of the map where they can take advantage of Trump's unique and historic weaknesses.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 24 2016 04:05pm
Quote (Pollster @ Aug 24 2016 04:45pm)
Ryan is racing across the country raising money for as many House candidates as possible in hopes of staving off a Trump disaster, so that they can use their majority to invent and then "investigate" fake "scandals" in a Clinton administration rather than having to actually do their job for the next 4-8 years.

You are so delusional it's ridiculous. Time to come out of your bubble all news agency's are reporting the pay to play I hope for your sake that you eventually open your eyes and quit lying to yourself. I bet you'd do the same thing if your wife cheated on you....make up some random excuse on how it was cheating because you were out of state or something stupid. Weakness is not admitting that you're wrong but it's a strength that many people know and understand. You sir are not one of them
Gold: 260.11
Aug 24 2016 04:08pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 24 2016 04:05pm)
You are so delusional it's ridiculous. Time to come out of your bubble all news agency's are reporting the pay to play I hope for your sake that you eventually open your eyes and quit lying to yourself. I bet you'd do the same thing if your wife cheated on you....make up some random excuse on how it was cheating because you were out of state or something stupid. Weakness is not admitting that you're wrong but it's a strength that many people know and understand. You sir are not one of them

How is he lying? Trump is losing hard and he's likely to take other seats wit him. DeMoats already win when there's a presidential election, a landslide on the presidential won't help their congressional chances.
Gold: 20.31
Aug 24 2016 04:13pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 24 2016 03:05pm)

I mean thanks for the fucking laugh and all, if you want to give me a few more I'd love to see you merely attempt to point out how what I wrote is in any way inaccurate. I'm sure that'd be a riot.

News "agencies" (that's an odd word choice, but moving on) are not reporting what you think they're reporting. Even if they were, the Clinton Foundation isn't "crooked" simply because you happen to say that it is. Fortunately things don't work like that in the reality-based community. You actually have to have something called "evidence" to support a charge like that. And see, meeting requests, or even an incredibly small subset of actual meetings, over a portion of her term, are not evidence of what you're alleging.
Gold: 252.29
Aug 24 2016 05:35pm
Trump has already won!.

Huzzah!!!

This post was edited by NekoSama on Aug 24 2016 05:35pm
Gold: 40.42
Aug 24 2016 06:51pm
Quote (NekoSama @ 24 Aug 2016 15:35)
Trump has already won!.

Huzzah!!!

Can't wait to see what kind of mealy-mouthed garbage comes out of the Trumpies after the election if Hilly wins, I really can't.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 24 2016 06:59pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 24 2016 06:51pm)
Can't wait to see what kind of mealy-mouthed garbage comes out of the Trumpies after the election if Hilly wins, I really can't.

Endless Crying
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17197207217227233169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll