d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev17172737475307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80,771.69
Apr 30 2023 06:27pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 30 2023 06:04pm)
your proof of God. scripture claims God made man and since your existence has no scientific explanation that by default makes you a supernatural creature and proof of God.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
su·per·nat·u·ral
adjective
adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

its self evident an OG god made man. you dont even need the bible to expose the monkeys on type writers logic of aetheism aka closet evolutionists.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 30 2023 06:39pm
Quote (CPK001 @ May 1 2023 11:00am)
God created things which had free will. That means creatures which can go either wrong or right. Some people think they can imagine a creature which was free but had no possibility of going wrong; I cannot. If a thing is free to be good it is also free to be bad. And free will is what has made evil possible. Why, then, did God give them free will? Because free will though it makes evil possible, is also the only thing that makes possible any love or goodness or joy worth having. A world of automata-of creatures that worked like machines-would hardly be worth creating. The happiness which God designs for His higher creatures is the happiness of being freely, voluntarily united to Him and to each other in an ecstasy of love and delight compared with which the most rapturous love between a man and a woman on this earth is mere milk and water. And for that they must be free.

Of course God knew what would happen if they used their freedom the wrong way: apparently He thought it worth the risk. Perhaps we feel inclined to disagree with Him. But there is a difficulty about disagreeing with God. He is the source from which all your reasoning power comes: you could not be right and He wrong any more than a stream can rise higher than its own source. When you are arguing against Him you are arguing against the very power that makes you able to argue at all: it is like cutting off the branch you are sitting on. If God thinks this state of war in the universe a price worth paying for free will-that is, for making a live world in which creatures can do real good or harm and something of real importance can happen, instead of a toy world which only moves when He pulls the strings-then we may take it it is worth paying.

"You have free will but if you don't obey a single word I tell you I'll fking kill you and murder your family" - loving god.

"You have free will to do as you please but if you don't pay me money and be my slave I'll cut your balls off and feed them to your kids" - mostly peaceful and loving terrorist.

Corporate needs you to spot the difference.

Gold: 3.00
Apr 30 2023 06:40pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 07:39pm)
"You have free will but if you don't obey a single word I tell you I'll fking kill you and murder your family" - loving god.

"You have free will to do as you please but if you don't pay me money and be my slave I'll cut your balls off and feed them to your kids" - mostly peaceful and loving terrorist.

Corporate needs you to spot the difference.

I love how you expect God to be a bubbly loving forgiver who let's everything slide.

God is just in all things. He's just in those that He loves and those that He hates.

Gold: 7.99
Apr 30 2023 06:42pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 30 2023 03:48pm)
(macro) evolution is an untestable idea and therefore unscientific

https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/macroevolution-examples-from-the-primate-world-96679683/

If there is a god, you clearly misheard him when he said he was passing out brains. You thought he said "trains" and said give me a small one I don't know how to use one.

Apr 30 2023 06:49pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 1 2023 12:40pm)
I love how you expect God to be a bubbly loving forgiver who let's everything slide.

God is just in all things. He's just in those that He loves and those that He hates.

I love how you cherry pick Bible to justify any atrocities.

Gets pointed to a violent mass murdering psychotic God
Response: oh old testament doesn't apply in new testament god is a forgiver, turn the other cheek etc.

Gets pointed out how twisted and sadistic bible's version of free will is
Response: God isn't always bubbly you know and he doesn't forgive.
Gold: 3.00
Apr 30 2023 06:55pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 07:49pm)

Response: oh old testament doesn't apply in new testament god is a forgiver, turn the other cheek etc.

Gets pointed out how twisted and sadistic bible's version of free will is
Response: God isn't always bubbly you know and he doesn't forgive.

Are these pre written responses that you've gotten from your atheist meme discord?

Try reading what I say and respond to that directly

There are those whom God loves and there are those who God hates. He is angry with the sinner every day. God can do absolutely nothing wrong and for you to try and be more moral than the one who defines what morals are is an absolute joke.

The old testament is just as important and valid as the new. Jesus came to fuful the old law, not abolish it.
Apr 30 2023 07:01pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 1 2023 11:14am)
uppity snot nosed atheist looked at God and told him "we dont need you any more"
to that God replied "o? hows that"
uppity snot nosed atheist: "we progressed far enough that we dont need you. we even know how to make life"
God: "o is that so? why dont you show me?"
uppity snot nosed atheist: "ok i will" (he then proceeds to pick up a hand full of dirt)
God: "what do you think your doing? thats my dirt, get your own dirt"

Riveting tale. Would love to see you explain how land ownership works to the bank.

Bank: pay your mortgage or this house land and the dirt will be repossessed.
Tistuff: it belongs to God it's his dirt...
Police officer: see this taser?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Apr 30 2023 07:07pm
Quote (beanbag @ Apr 30 2023 05:42pm)
https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/macroevolution-examples-from-the-primate-world-96679683/

If there is a god, you clearly misheard him when he said he was passing out brains. You thought he said "trains" and said give me a small one I don't know how to use one.

explain your best argument from your link
Gold: 0.69
Apr 30 2023 07:10pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 06:01pm)
Riveting tale. Would love to see you explain how land ownership works to the bank.

Bank: pay your mortgage or this house land and the dirt will be repossessed.
Tistuff: it belongs to God it's his dirt...
Police officer: see this taser?

huh? wut? pay your mortgage or cop gona taze u?
Gold: 1,453.85
Apr 30 2023 07:10pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 30 2023 05:49pm)

We need to ask ourselves why the God mentioned in old testament is this way. Personally, I think it's because religion is man-made, and a product of the human mind. And since Jews were the ones who came up with the concept of God, naturally their god is quasi-psychopathic and murderous, because that is what Jews were like.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Apr 30 2023 07:11pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17172737475307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll