d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1717273747579Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 56.10
Sep 21 2012 08:29am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Sep 20 2012 09:02pm)
Paul was like an Osama Bin Laden, true, except Paul was a Jew and murdered Christians.  He killed Christians because they were converting the Jews to Christianity, so there was a reason.  He believed he was doing God's work as did Osama Bin Laden.  But neither Saul nor Bin Laden were actually doing God's work.  They were working for satan. 

Paul didn't kill them himself either.  He ordered his soldiers to do it. 

The Lord called Paul out of that and into the truth.  It would be like Osama Bin Laden becoming a Christian.  It shocked a lot of people, Jew and gentile alike.  Just as Osama Bin Laden would have shocked muslims and Christians alike had he converted. 

mohammad MURDERED anyone who wouldn't convert to the lie of his false religion.  I can comprehend self defense.  That's the way Christians believe.  It's the murdering, violent nature of islam toward those who are non islamic and towards ones who are islamic, but simply disagree, that we don't accept. 

Why are the muslims once again murdering innocent people because one guy in our country makes a movie that they don't like about the TRUTH of who mohammad really was?  Is the TRUTH that offensive to muslims that they must MURDER innocent people?  What a wicked, vile, SATANIC religion of death.

Ask any Muslim scholar they will say those muslims are acting stupid and they do not like this behavior

This post was edited by SecondGear on Sep 21 2012 08:30am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 21 2012 08:46am
as long as freedom of choice is intertwined in your religious views, and they are not thrust upon you or anyone else...its whatever
Gold: 0.00
Sep 21 2012 08:51am
what works for me might not work for you, and vice versa, which is why choice and openmindedness in religious matters is imperative.
Gold: 1,261.00
Sep 21 2012 09:41am
Quote (Lifebane99 @ Sep 14 2012 11:59pm)
I read the entire bible.

I've tried, but just couldn't stomach it. It's just so retarded, it makes me want to roll my eyes and facepalm on just about every page. I've read lots of small pieces over the years, but I can't read more than a few pages at a time without getting annoyed at how ridiculous it is. It's like watching a movie with a terrible plot that makes no sense and is filled with more holes than swiss cheese - every couple minutes you suppress the urge to shout "really? REALLY?! COME ON!". There is no enjoyment in that, and I realized there is absolutely no reason for me to force myself through the entire thing.
Gold: 152.00
Sep 21 2012 10:04am
Quote (russian @ Sep 21 2012 11:41am)
I've tried, but just couldn't stomach it. It's just so retarded, it makes me want to roll my eyes and facepalm on just about every page. I've read lots of small pieces over the years, but I can't read more than a few pages at a time without getting annoyed at how ridiculous it is. It's like watching a movie with a terrible plot that makes no sense and is filled with more holes than swiss cheese - every couple minutes you suppress the urge to shout "really? REALLY?! COME ON!". There is no enjoyment in that, and I realized there is absolutely no reason for me to force myself through the entire thing.

You just must have a tin eye (or brain) because even taken as a piece of literature the Bible is amongst humanity's greatest works.
Gold: 186.16
Sep 21 2012 02:18pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Sep 21 2012 02:29pm)
Ask any Muslim scholar they will say those muslims are acting stupid and they do not like this behavior

Nope. I see all of the muslim clerics calling for the death of Israel, God's true chosen people by the way, and the infidels. Ever wonder why islam hates the jews so much and want's Jerusalem so badly? I will tell you why. Because satan HATES God's chosen people and Jerusalem is the place that Jesus Christ will rule and reign from, but before that happens, satans anti Christ as the Bible calls him or the 12th immam/Mahdi as islam calls him will first decieve the world there. Isn't it Amazing how islam and the quran, which didn't come along until 600years after the Bible was written, directly contradicts the Biblical Eyetness accounts. It's as though someone intentionally planned it that way.
Sep 21 2012 02:18pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Sep 21 2012 02:29pm)

Nope. I see all of the muslim clerics calling for the death of Israel, God's true chosen people by the way, and the infidels. Ever wonder why islam hates the jews so much and want's Jerusalem so badly? I will tell you why. Because satan HATES God's chosen people and Jerusalem is the place that Jesus Christ will rule and reign from, but before that happens, satans anti Christ as the Bible calls him or the 12th immam/Mahdi as islam calls him will first decieve the world there. Isn't it Amazing how islam and the quran, which didn't come along until 600years after the Bible was written, directly contradicts the Biblical Eyetness accounts. It's as though someone intentionally planned it that way.
Gold: 285.00
Sep 21 2012 02:19pm
Sep 21 2012 02:20pm
Quote (ScarletEchoEs @ Sep 21 2012 02:46pm)
as long as freedom of choice is intertwined in your religious views, and they are not thrust upon you or anyone else...its whatever

Well, islam doesn't believe in that. They believe in spreading by the sword and kill those who wish to leave the lie of islam. I should know, I have had muslim friends who looked into Christianity and he even told me that they could be killed for it. His brother found out that he went to my church and beat him up really bad and said that next time he would kill him. Yes that's peaceful islam alright.
Sep 21 2012 02:24pm
Quote (russian @ Sep 21 2012 03:41pm)

The Bible was written to believers, therefore, a non believer is going to percieve it as nonsense.

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1717273747579Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll