d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17177187197207213169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.42
Aug 22 2016 09:53pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 22 Aug 2016 19:51)
I did quote statistics.

They just hurt your feelings.

No, you quoted the desperate result of digging through piles of statistics to try to find a single figure that might actually stick, and if you do that enough times, you'll absolutely find one. Which is fairly pathetic, but definitely not related to our discussion except insofar as to show exactly how terrible you are at reaching logical conclusions.
Gold: 285.00
Aug 23 2016 05:37am
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/22/us/neighbors-pitch-in-to-paint-over-racial-slurs/index.html

Trump supporters at it again...luckily some local Democrats were around to clean up the mess!
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 23 2016 05:53am
Quote (dark-soul @ Aug 22 2016 08:58pm)
Wouldn't Hilary also face a terribly uncooperative congress? Republicans seem to hate her more than anything. I mean just look at the number of Benghazi hearings, the email server issue, now another scandal. I feel like it will be endless bickering without anything getting done. I'm not saying trump will be better just that both will face issues with congress.

unless the seats swap, as they are fairly weak seats. The majority is slipping away this election and will be fairly slim. That said most dont like HRC, its a point against both Trump and Clinton.
Gold: 4.00
Aug 23 2016 10:15am
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 22 2016 09:32pm)
is this information important to you?

Major, are you just trolling like Trump?

Now he is walking back his stance on immigration. He says he will be tough but so far when questioned about anything he has rolled over , apologized and then changed his mind on the subject.

Theres now evidence that he is just doing this to gain a following for a media channel, and your stupid ass and other supporters are his target market, you are nothing more than dollar signs to the buffoon. Don't give him any more money, I'm not sayin vote for Hilary, just don't vote for this moron.

This post was edited by PuA2 on Aug 23 2016 10:16am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2016 04:24pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 8 2015 06:33pm)
We're tired of being lied to by lifetime politicians who lobby for their own benefit. Pretty simple to understand. What's more embarrassing is supporting a snake like Hillary and her crooked foundation

over a year ago looks like I can toot my own horn because i was absolutely right

And here's JAY BEING WRONG AGAIN

Quote (Pollster @ Aug 9 2015 03:06pm)
LOL. Look, what's exactly crooked about the Clinton Global Foundation? Never in a million years will someone be able to credibly claim that CGF is somehow disqualifying to a candidate when there's another major candidate running in the same election that is involved with a different foundation, that happens to be even less-transparent and more-successtiple to quid-pro-quo than CGF. Either your problem is foundations or your complaint reeks of total ignorance.

Donald Trump is lying to his supporters right now, and he's been lying to virtually everyone through the course of the past 30 years when he's pretended to be a politician because he takes random political positions willy-nilly depending on what direction the wind is blowing. The people who think Donald Trump is the answer are imbeciles, point blank period. They don't understand how government works. It's imbecilic to buy this moronic bluster that the president is just some magical "negotiator in chief." Donald Trump would get laughed out of the fucking room if he found himself in the P5+1 negotiations, as would his representative. He'd get laughed out of the room if every Congressional leader and presidential candidate had to go to the White House like they did a couple of weeks before the 2008 election when they had to figure out a way to save the economy. He'd get laughed out of every room in the White House.

If the people who are buying this bullshit feel that government isn't listening to them then the rational solution is to elect people who govern more effectively, not literally the exact opposite.

This post was edited by stimpy6298 on Aug 23 2016 04:25pm
Gold: 20.31
Aug 23 2016 04:37pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 23 2016 04:53am)
unless the seats swap, as they are fairly weak seats. The majority is slipping away this election and will be fairly slim. That said most dont like HRC, its a point against both Trump and Clinton.

It's interesting, there's actually a bit of variance on what kind of Congress we could get in January, especially relative to how much there should be (given how much gerrymandering the GOP pulled off post-2010).

No matter what, Ryan will be losing allies from blue states (NY/MN/CA/FL especially) who are the only Republicans in years past who could be counted on to raise the debt ceiling, keep the government funded, take a "yes" vote on anything even half-sensible. Even if the GOP can narrowly hold onto their majority the caucus is going to be made up almost entirely of people from blood-red turf of the "House Freedom Caucus" variety, the people who forced Boehner to retire and who shut the government down for no reason. Those people make Ryan miserable. If given the choice between a 1-seat majority and 1-seat minority, he might honestly prefer the minority.
Gold: 252.29
Aug 23 2016 04:38pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Aug 21 2016 03:58am)
Why ain't all the hildebeast clingon supporters in the hildebeast thread talking about all the "good" that the hildebeast does?

I know why.

That's because you are all secretly Trump supporters.

Don't worry.

I won't tell anyone.

THIS is worth mentioning again.
Gold: 20.31
Aug 23 2016 04:44pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 23 2016 03:24pm)
over a year ago looks like I can toot my own horn because i was absolutely right

And here's JAY BEING WRONG AGAIN

I mean thanks for the laugh and all, but in reality all that does is make me look prescient. I said no one would be able to credibly claim that CGF is somehow disqualifying to Clinton, she then easily won the Democratic nomination and currently has a massive lead over Trump. I said Trump takes random political positions "willy nilly" and "changes them depending on what direction the wind is blowing," and that's exactly what we've seen all year. Reportedly he's doing it this very week on the main issue that's activated his entire candidacy, delaying a speech he was scheduled to give after coming out and having to insist that he really wasn't flip-flopping on his cherished deportation force.

I mean I appreciate you validating my political acumen but I don't think that was really necessary, there's nothing that I predicted there that was too terribly difficult to see coming.
Gold: 252.29
Aug 23 2016 07:49pm
Quote (Pollster @ Aug 23 2016 10:44pm)
I mean thanks for the laugh and all, but in reality all that does is make me look prescient. I said no one would be able to credibly claim that CGF is somehow disqualifying to Clinton, she then easily won the Democratic nomination and currently has a massive lead over Trump. I said Trump takes random political positions "willy nilly" and "changes them depending on what direction the wind is blowing," and that's exactly what we've seen all year. Reportedly he's doing it this very week on the main issue that's activated his entire candidacy, delaying a speech he was scheduled to give after coming out and having to insist that he really wasn't flip-flopping on his cherished deportation force.

I mean I appreciate you validating my political acumen but I don't think that was really necessary, there's nothing that I predicted there that was too terribly difficult to see coming.

What was said was no reasonable prosecutor that wants to live would bring a case against the hildebeast clingon.
Gold: 8,231.41
Aug 23 2016 11:56pm
I knew this game was worth the day one buy!

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17177187197207213169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll