d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev17117127137147151168Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Dec 6 2023 10:18am
Quote (ferdia @ 6 Dec 2023 18:01)
There is a disconnect with your statement and what the UN is saying. The UN is now saying nowhere in Gaza is safe. Is it not a fact that the IDF is now carrying out operations in places other then northern gaza ? I observe the rest of your comments but have no response related to same (I can respond if you want me to). i.e. they said move south, palestinians moved south. now the south is being bombed. therefore "move south, be safe" is at best, vague.

Maybe we should share our war plans with hamas

This post was edited by Many_Names on Dec 6 2023 10:18am
Gold: 45,659.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 6 2023 10:21am
Quote (Many_Names @ Dec 6 2023 04:18pm)
Maybe we should share our war planes with hamas

Israel told Palestinians to move south. they moved south. you have a region of the world, which is called the largest open air prison in the world. you then cut it in half and move everyone to an even more concentrated area. then you start bombing that area. so to reiterate, it is not clear to the international community what Israel is doing.
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 6 2023 10:30am
Imagine Israel concentrating Palestinians in South and then start bombing South too... Nah I can't believe they would do that it would be just fucking inhuman.
Gold: 32,517.50
Dec 6 2023 10:32am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Dec 6 2023 04:30pm)
Imagine Israel concentrating Palestinians in South and then start bombing South too... Nah I can't believe they would do that it would be just fucking inhuman.

No matter what they do, you will say the are inhuman.
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 6 2023 10:44am
Quote (ferdia @ Dec 6 2023 10:01am)
There is a disconnect with your statement and what the UN is saying. The UN is now saying nowhere in Gaza is safe. Is it not a fact that the IDF is now carrying out operations in places other then northern gaza ? I observe the rest of your comments but have no response related to same (I can respond if you want me to). i.e. they said move south, palestinians moved south. now the south is being bombed. therefore "move south, be safe" is at best, vague.

this is base level revisionist history. israel issued an evacuation order of gaza city, then bombed gaza city. israel then later issued more evacuation orders for eastern regions, and bombed them. israel has continually issued evacuation orders, then bombed.

i dont support evacuations on this scale, and i dont support bombings. but be precise. there's nothing vague about saying "this square mile must be cleared, it will be bombed" then bombing it. this is the least vague treatment im aware of in terms of a war. they're giving advanced notice daily.

as to what the UN says, who cares? what is it 1991? the UN isn't important, at all. what they say is a joke, and has been for 20+ years. they're the fox news or CNN of governance. "no where is safe", i addressed this in the first 20 pages of this thread when i advocated for people to drop everything and heed the evacuation orders even if it was also dangerous. because when israel says bombs are coming they are coming.
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 6 2023 10:48am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 6 Dec 2023 17:32)
No matter what they do, you will say the are inhuman.

Terrorists are horrible, and radicals-extremists who openly fuelled this vicious circle for years and now are bombing all around with 10-20 x "collateral" casualties are ... Worse. This is simple logic.
But it's guess it's fine, Israel stopped these bombings right ?
Dec 6 2023 10:50am
Quote (ferdia @ 6 Dec 2023 18:21)
Israel told Palestinians to move south. they moved south. you have a region of the world, which is called the largest open air prison in the world. you then cut it in half and move everyone to an even more concentrated area. then you start bombing that area. so to reiterate, it is not clear to the international community what Israel is doing.

You can put pressure on Egypt to let them out
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 10%
Quote (ferdia @ 6 Dec 2023 10:21)

Quote (Meanwhile @ 6 Dec 2023 10:30)

Just to be clear this is a "war" and no one follows the "rules" in warfare. If you do you'll lose and the consequences for you and your country far outweigh "sanctions and slap on the wrist misconduct allegations". This isn't Nuremburg 2.0 stop crying for people you don't give a shit about.

Nothing that happens in Gaza/Israel DIRECTLY affects you on any other level then the "emotional". You still live your life and go to work as if nothing is happening over there. Commenting on this forum isn't volunteering your time, energy, resources directly to Gazan people. Stop pretending you care it's pathetic.

edit: I'm honestly curious if either of you have prayed for a peaceful resolution between these two nations since the war began or just cry "genocide"??

Have either of you spoken too or contacted someone within your nations politic to address such an issue or do you just cry about it on the internet??

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Dec 6 2023 11:01am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 6 Dec 2023 18:48)
Terrorists are horrible, and radicals-extremists who openly fuelled this vicious circle for years and now are bombing all around with 10-20 x "collateral" casualties are ... Worse. This is simple logic.
But it's guess it's fine, Israel stopped these bombings right ?

Fact is you dont know how many civilians vs combatants
Gold: 4,921.71
Dec 6 2023 10:52am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 6 2023 10:44am)
this is base level revisionist history. israel issued an evacuation order of gaza city, then bombed gaza city. israel then later issued more evacuation orders for eastern regions, and bombed them. israel has continually issued evacuation orders, then bombed.

i dont support evacuations on this scale, and i dont support bombings. but be precise. there's nothing vague about saying "this square mile must be cleared, it will be bombed" then bombing it. this is the least vague treatment im aware of in terms of a war. they're giving advanced notice daily.

as to what the UN says, who cares? what is it 1991? the UN isn't important, at all. what they say is a joke, and has been for 20+ years. they're the fox news or CNN of governance. "no where is safe", i addressed this in the first 20 pages of this thread when i advocated for people to drop everything and heed the evacuation orders even if it was also dangerous. because when israel says bombs are they are coming.

I think a point that is consistently missed is it’s not as easy to just clear out and move as you are making it out to be. It’s not like journalists are wanting to die and you have what >50 dead journalists since this recent conflict? It’s a historically high number. This is akin to real life mushroom mix up from n64 Mario party lol
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17117127137147151168Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll