d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev17097107117127131170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Dec 6 2023 06:44am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 6 Dec 2023 14:30)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67629181

the atrocities of hamas can barely be put into words, douglas murray was right

these animals are even worse than the worst nazis

but hey, according to the dipshit western liberals here israel should just step down and take it

Herzi Alevi wont let that happened.
We will finish Hamas
https://x.com/marionawfal/status/1732281280337789423?s=46
Gold: 45,659.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 6 2023 07:14am
CNN:

The critical point in the video here to my mind is that younger people (including jewish people) in the US are now affronted by Israels actions and that when they inherit the US (i.e. grow up and be political leaders) the landscape of the political establishment may no longer be inclined to support Israels actions. ...and without the US on the UN security council, vetoing various resolutions, Israel at some point may find itself marginalized and without friends on the international stage. I mean, if you deride the UN and rely on the US to do whatever the hell you want (15000 dead now?) and give the finger to everyone else, well what comes around goes around.

It is for this reason that I completely agree with Elon Musk's view, that Israel needs to learn restraint (there is NO evidence to suggest Israel will learn restraint though).
Gold: 11.11
Dec 6 2023 07:21am

Police say they have "multiple" eye-witness accounts of sexual assault, but wouldn't give any more clarification on how many. When we spoke to them, they hadn't yet interviewed any surviving victims.
Israel's Women's Empowerment Minister, May Golan, told the BBC that a few victims of rape or sexual assault had survived the attacks, and that they were all currently receiving psychiatric treatment.
"But very, very few. The majority were brutally murdered," she said. "They aren't able to talk - not with me, and not to anyone from the government [or] from the media.
The civil commission headed by Dr Elkayam-Levy, to collect testimony on sexual crimes, is calling for international recognition that what happened on 7 October was systematic abuse, constituting Crimes Against Humanity.

Let's dig a little deeper into this atrocity propaganda shall we:

Only Israeli agency's are allowed to interview the "witnesses"
Most of them are dead so you can't question them goy(shucks)
Israel is losing the propaganda war so it needs to boost its victim card to the max
All footage of israels 9/11 is conveniently scrubbed.
These stories of fanfiction read exactly like the stories of being turned into lampshades by the Germans
International hostages' testimonials say they were treated just fine and they were more scared of being bombed by the Israelis.
It's convenient that these "horror stories" come at a time when uncle Sam is telling israel to wrap things up.

I just can't stop noticing these patterns of falsehood
Dec 6 2023 08:45am
Quote (ferdia @ 6 Dec 2023 15:14)
CNN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlFdFM5kfkI

The critical point in the video here to my mind is that younger people (including jewish people) in the US are now affronted by Israels actions and that when they inherit the US (i.e. grow up and be political leaders) the landscape of the political establishment may no longer be inclined to support Israels actions. ...and without the US on the UN security council, vetoing various resolutions, Israel at some point may find itself marginalized and without friends on the international stage. I mean, if you deride the UN and rely on the US to do whatever the hell you want (15000 dead now?) and give the finger to everyone else, well what comes around goes around.

It is for this reason that I completely agree with Elon Musk's view, that Israel needs to learn restraint (there is NO evidence to suggest Israel will learn restraint though).

20 years of rockets on the head is enough restraint
Besides it doesnt matter there wont be hamas after this war
Dec 6 2023 09:03am
Quote (Many_Names @ Dec 6 2023 02:45pm)
20 years of rockets on the head is enough restraint
Besides it doesnt matter there wont be hamas after this war

I dont know what your statement means. As I understand it, the IDF presumes that there are over 30,000 Hamas fighters. Are you suggesting these will all be dead? or what do you mean when you say there will be no Hamas after this war ? Hamas leadership as I understand it is not in Israel, can we expect Israel to destroy Hamas leadership outside of Israel ? I dont understand what winning looks like for Israel.

Is the IDF taking large numbers of Hamas prisoners (or any prisoners?) when they are attacking Gaza or what are the rules of engagement?

Is there anywhere where I can see a list of Israel's current goals, as they seem to be different from what I thought they were originally.

I found this: "The government has given the Israeli military two objectives:

1. to dismantle Hamas, including its infrastructure and operational capabilities <-- I am struggling to understand how Israel is going to do this, its like trying to fill a bucket that has a hole in it.
2. and to bring home the hostages

[chief spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari]

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 6 2023 09:12am
Dec 6 2023 09:12am
Quote (ferdia @ 6 Dec 2023 17:03)
I dont know what your statement means. As I understand it, the IDF presumes that there are over 30,000 Hamas fighters. Are you suggesting these will all be dead? or what do you mean when you say there will be no Hamas after this war ? Hamas leadership as I understand it is not in Israel, can we expect Israel to destroy Hamas leadership outside of Israel ? I dont understand what winning looks like for Israel.

Is the IDF taking large numbers of Hamas prisoners (or any prisoners?) when they are attacking Gaza or what are the rules of engagement?

Either dead or surrender you dont know how war works?
We dont shoot if they surrender
According to the IDF at least 6000 hamas militants have been killed

This post was edited by Many_Names on Dec 6 2023 09:14am
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 6 2023 09:18am
Quote (ferdia @ Dec 6 2023 09:03am)

Is there anywhere where I can see a list of Israel's current goals, as they seem to be different from what I thought they were originally.

I found this: "The government has given the Israeli military two objectives:

1. to dismantle Hamas, including its infrastructure and operational capabilities <-- I am struggling to understand how Israel is going to do this, its like trying to fill a bucket that has a hole in it.
2. and to bring home the hostages

[chief spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari]

where's the struggle? gaza city is their operational base, they use the tunnels and buildings there to create and fire rockets at israel. and they use the surrounding area to train new hamas militants.

gaza city is currently being turned into a gravel pit, the tunnels are being emptied then filled with cement.

you dont need to kill 30k people, just set back their ability to do more attacks 10+ or so years while you work on a DMZ and get out of gaza. 10+ years is a long time, and a 2 state could happen during that time, especially if israel puts a new islamist govt control before they leave gaza.
Dec 6 2023 09:19am
Quote (zorzin @ 6 Dec 2023 15:21)

Police say they have "multiple" eye-witness accounts of sexual assault, but wouldn't give any more clarification on how many. When we spoke to them, they hadn't yet interviewed any surviving victims.
Israel's Women's Empowerment Minister, May Golan, told the BBC that a few victims of rape or sexual assault had survived the attacks, and that they were all currently receiving psychiatric treatment.
"But very, very few. The majority were brutally murdered," she said. "They aren't able to talk - not with me, and not to anyone from the government [or] from the media.
The civil commission headed by Dr Elkayam-Levy, to collect testimony on sexual crimes, is calling for international recognition that what happened on 7 October was systematic abuse, constituting Crimes Against Humanity.

Let's dig a little deeper into this atrocity propaganda shall we:

Only Israeli agency's are allowed to interview the "witnesses"
Most of them are dead so you can't question them goy(shucks)
Israel is losing the propaganda war so it needs to boost its victim card to the max
All footage of israels 9/11 is conveniently scrubbed.
These stories of fanfiction read exactly like the stories of being turned into lampshades by the Germans
International hostages' testimonials say they were treated just fine and they were more scared of being bombed by the Israelis.
It's convenient that these "horror stories" come at a time when uncle Sam is telling israel to wrap things up.

I just can't stop noticing these patterns of falsehood

Move on… they raped and they mutilated and killed after they were done playing with them.

Israel has nothing to do with 9/11… we have brains in our heads
Dec 6 2023 09:22am
Quote (Many_Names @ Dec 6 2023 03:12pm)
Either dead or surrender you dont know how war works?
We dont shoot if they surrender

well, 15000 dead, and you captured 20 Hamas fighters as of the end of last month. You dispute the 15,000 figure right ? Do you dispute the 20 captured figure ? Understand I am not talking about the 100's of Palestinians that are being rounded up daily, I am talking about Hamas prisoners of war.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israeli-army-says-it-captured-more-than-20-hamas-members-in-gaza/3051983
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israels-most-wanted-three-hamas-commanders-gaza-it-must-kill-2023-12-01/

is it a case of, free all remaining hostages, or else have their bodies returned, and kill the 3 leaders as referenced in the above link. is that the goal?

Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 6 2023 03:18pm)
where's the struggle? gaza city is their operational base, they use the tunnels and buildings there to create and fire rockets at israel. and they use the surrounding area to train new hamas militants.

gaza city is currently being turned into a gravel pit, the tunnels are being emptied then filled with cement.

you dont need to kill 30k people, just set back their ability to do more attacks 10+ or so years while you work on a DMZ and get out of gaza. 10+ years is a long time, and a 2 state could happen during that time, especially if israel puts a new islamist govt control before they leave gaza.

I think I read that Israel intends to occupy Gaza after this war but that the US and the International community are opposed to this. what is your view on this?

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 6 2023 09:23am
Dec 6 2023 09:28am
Quote (ferdia @ 6 Dec 2023 17:22)
well, 15000 dead, and you captured 20 Hamas fighters as of the end of last month. You dispute the 15,000 figure right ? Do you dispute the 20 captured figure ? Understand I am not talking about the 100's of Palestinians that are being rounded up daily, I am talking about Hamas prisoners of war.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israeli-army-says-it-captured-more-than-20-hamas-members-in-gaza/3051983
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israels-most-wanted-three-hamas-commanders-gaza-it-must-kill-2023-12-01/

is it a case of, free all remaining hostages, or else have their bodies returned, and kill the 3 leaders as referenced in the above link. is that the goal?

I think I read that Israel intends to occupy Gaza after this war but that the US and the International community are opposed to this. what is your view on this?

I am sorry I am not worried about Hamas militants…
I dont know how many been killed overall and so are you.
what we do know is what l IDF said - more than 6000 militants were killed

This post was edited by Many_Names on Dec 6 2023 09:29am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17097107117127131170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll