d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev17071727374173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 15 2019 06:39pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Apr 15 2019 07:09pm)
deep state goes after trump
deep state clears trump
want deep state to investigate deep state's finding of not enough evidence to deep state victim trump

https://media.giphy.com/media/4a5UxVLhHcVn1mZjAm/giphy.gif

i mean... we have to.
what do these 3 people of the obama administration have in common?

FBI Director
US Attorney General
leading FBI Investigator

all 3 exonerated hillary before the investigation was complete.
2 of them exonerated hillary "before" she was even interviewed in her "own investigation". (both on FBI side, and due to political bias) (lynch stated she would not charge hillary even if charges were brought against her. coincidentally the day after coincidentally meeting with bill cllinton)

2 of them were leading both the clinton and trump investigations.
all 3 of them were fired or forced to resign from their positions.

all 3 of them were found to be acting "out of the norm" in multiple scenarios by the IG. (which is "exactly" what the IG looks for)

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Apr 15 2019 06:40pm
Gold: 285.00
Apr 15 2019 06:40pm
So when is the full report getting released? Wtf is the slowdown. Investigation is finally over, now report the findings.
Gold: 22,164.69
Apr 15 2019 06:40pm
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 15 2019 06:40pm)
So when is the full report getting released? Wtf is the slowdown. Investigation is finally over, now report the findings.

Thursday morning
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 15 2019 06:41pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Apr 15 2019 07:40pm)
Thursday morning

Conspiracy!!!
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 15 2019 06:52pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Apr 15 2019 07:40pm)
Thursday morning

why is everything blotched out with 4 different colors?
this isn't a "full" report? what does national security and law have to do with feeding my curiosity?

why would we send the IG like every other investigation?

why can't barr break the law and release everything? (except the FISA warrant, don't do that...)
why would we work with barr to find areas the judiciary committee believes could warrant un-redacting 6(e) material? i mean i know he said he'd cooperate but, i really wish he would just break the law.
Gold: 57.00
Apr 15 2019 07:09pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 15 Apr 2019 20:52)
why is everything blotched out with 4 different colors?
this isn't a "full" report? what does national security and law have to do with feeding my curiosity?

why would we send the IG like every other investigation?

why can't barr break the law and release everything? (except the FISA warrant, don't do that...)
why would we work with barr to find areas the judiciary committee believes could warrant un-redacting 6(e) material? i mean i know he said he'd cooperate but, i really wish he would just break the law.

sounds great as that becomes the standard going forward. for everything. from petty theft cases to unwarranted surveillance and extrajudicial killings.

we would then know why the Trump campaign was spied on ‘had surveillance on it’ and the main source behind it won’t be some fanfic of someone pissing the bed
Apr 16 2019 04:04pm
Quote (excellence @ Apr 15 2019 08:09pm)
sounds great as that becomes the standard going forward. for everything. from petty theft cases to unwarranted surveillance and extrajudicial killings.

we would then know why the Trump campaign was spied on ‘had surveillance on it’ and the main source behind it won’t be some fanfic of someone pissing the bed

So what I am hearing is that you guys are against Congress getting a summary of the most important investigation in quite some time?

What are you guys so afraid of?

It is funny, because half you faggots were calling for Clinton's head over Benghazi and some emails. Being a bit hypocritical IMO.

Was the purpose of the investigation to not report it? I thought this was going to be a huge victory for the president but there is just more obfuscation.

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 16 2019 04:06pm
Gold: 2,504.69
Apr 16 2019 04:13pm
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 16 2019 04:04pm)
So what I am hearing is that you guys are against Congress getting a summary of the most important investigation in quite some time?

What are you guys so afraid of?

It is funny, because half you faggots were calling for Clinton's head over Benghazi and some emails. Being a bit hypocritical IMO.

Was the purpose of the investigation to not report it? I thought this was going to be a huge victory for the president but there is just more obfuscation.

the same as any criminal investigation. to collect evidence for the prosecutor's eyes only to either suggest or not suggest charges are filed.

do you think that if i get pulled over the info should be publicly available? what if they dont find any drugs but i have a trunk full of sex toys?

do i think on a personal level that this should get made public, meh i guess. do i think that means 2+ more years of "guess what we found in those pages this time" headlines that dont lead to any charges. yes.
Apr 16 2019 04:18pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 16 2019 05:13pm)
the same as any criminal investigation. to collect evidence for the prosecutor's eyes only to either suggest or not suggest charges are filed.

do you think that if i get pulled over the info should be publicly available? what if they dont find any drugs but i have a trunk full of sex toys?

do i think on a personal level that this should get made public, meh i guess. do i think that means 2+ more years of "guess what we found in those pages this time" headlines that dont lead to any charges. yes.

It is always iffy when the people who are being investigated are the same people handling the report in the end. Would be like having the special investigation on Clinton over the blow job and then letting Clinton or one of his cabinet members or appointees decide whether to act on it. Or Nixon decide on the Watergate Investigation. Or Reagan with the Iran-Contra saga.

This reminds me a lot of the Obama/Holder situation with the Fast and Furious Investigation.

I don't really care about it that much. I would like it to be over. But it is never going to be over now. It will be a cloud and another thing that the president hides.

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 16 2019 04:19pm
Gold: 0.00
Apr 16 2019 04:39pm
I gotta admit it, I fucking LOVE it when people who have never worked for the government or don't have any understanding of how security clearances and authorizations work start mouthing off about Clinton's emails or the Mueller report. People, like me, were angry about what Hillary did because she essentially got away with violating security protocols. She got away with it because.... she was Hillary Clinton. Same shit with Jussie Smollett. Two-tier world.

As for the Mueller report: they interviewed a lot of people. There could be sensitive information in that report that others might not want exposed all over the web. This is in part why many in the intelligence field were furious about Snowden and Assange. Yes, we all admire a noble whistleblower, it's the ultimate "fuck the system" for many people. But, many people also don't understand how official information is handled in the security and information world. To a lot of folks it looks innocuous, "Just release the full report! What is there to hide?!" Uhhh, it ain't that simple lol. It's the collateral risk that every day, Joe Schmo people don't understand.

This post was edited by CarsV on Apr 16 2019 04:42pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17071727374173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll