d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Censorship Thread
Prev17071727374124Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 30 2019 12:57pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Mar 27 2019 12:32pm)
Good news is so rare these days, this is fantastic stuff.

Any particular proof that the racist dog whistle popularized by the Daily Stormer and David Duke is specifically banned or is that just fun speculation in order to make white nationalism seem as harmless as possible?

The reason why it triggers the left is because its true. Its scary that your political leaders are willing to embrace racism to get popular.
Gold: 40.42
Mar 30 2019 03:37pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 30 Mar 2019 10:57)
The reason why it triggers the left is because its true. Its scary that your political leaders are willing to embrace racism to get popular.

The reason that you think anyone is triggered just because they recognize a racist dog whistle that was popularized by open white nationalists is pretty self evident.
Mar 30 2019 03:51pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Mar 30 2019 04:37pm)
The reason that you think anyone is triggered just because they recognize a racist dog whistle that was popularized by open white nationalists is pretty self evident.

Were all nazi's because hitler drank water.
Mar 30 2019 03:52pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 30 Mar 2019 13:51)
Were all nazi's because hitler drank water.

It sounds like you're accusing me of saying something that I'm not saying, which is cute but illogical.

Feel free to try using your big boy words and trying to make an actual point, next time. You're neither funny nor clever enough to make a cogent point and a joke at the same time.
Mar 30 2019 03:53pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Mar 30 2019 04:52pm)
It sounds like you're accusing me of saying something that I'm not saying, which is cute but illogical.

Feel free to try using your big boy words and trying to make an actual point, next time. You're neither funny nor clever enough to make a cogent point and a joke at the same time.

Youre using the same fallacy. A genetic fallacy. Google it because you probably don't know what it means.
Mar 30 2019 03:56pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 30 Mar 2019 13:53)
Youre using the same fallacy. A genetic fallacy. Google it because you probably don't know what it means.

I know exactly what it means, but I'm saying that the phrase itself is a dog whistle. You're accusing me of making a statement about the people who are saying it, which I'm not doing. Because you're so bad at following a logical argument, you're incapable of seeing that and instead are attacking a straw man that has nothing to do with what I said.

The fact that you think that naming a basic fallacy that you learned about on a website is something that you should be smug about is a fantastic example of just how out of your depth you are when it comes to logical argumentation. Your lack of education on the subject is glaring and the fact that you try to be cocky despite the obviousness of that lack is the very definition of cringe. :(

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Mar 30 2019 03:57pm
Mar 30 2019 04:20pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Mar 30 2019 04:56pm)
I know exactly what it means, but I'm saying that the phrase itself is a dog whistle. You're accusing me of making a statement about the people who are saying it, which I'm not doing. Because you're so bad at following a logical argument, you're incapable of seeing that and instead are attacking a straw man that has nothing to do with what I said.

The fact that you think that naming a basic fallacy that you learned about on a website is something that you should be smug about is a fantastic example of just how out of your depth you are when it comes to logical argumentation. Your lack of education on the subject is glaring and the fact that you try to be cocky despite the obviousness of that lack is the very definition of cringe. :(

Phrases have dictionary definitions. Your fake outrage is irrelevant within the context of the rest of the human race.
Mar 30 2019 06:33pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 30 Mar 2019 14:20)
Phrases have dictionary definitions. Your fake outrage is irrelevant within the context of the rest of the human race.

This is substance-free nonsense that literally doesn't address my objection to your straw man in any way, shape or form. :(
Gold: 12,055.00
Mar 30 2019 06:49pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Mar 30 2019 02:56pm)

It was a trap by a bunch of 4chan trolls and idiots like you and in the media, in schools & other constantly offended folk took the bait. Same happened with the NPC meme. If you take the bait and start a discussion about it- you already lost.
be
95% these of these memes die out in some dark corner of the internet like 4chan. Instead of this 'it's okay to be white' meme dying out you guys breathed life into it by being the usual pussies looking to be offended or fight some phantom nazis that don't actually exist.

I personally find it amazing that some internet trolls are causing so much havoc and butthurt-to the point where they are being used as poster children of what fascism is in 2019.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Mar 30 2019 06:51pm
Mar 30 2019 06:51pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 30 Mar 2019 16:49)
It was a trap by a bunch of 4chan trolls and idiots like you and in the media, in schools & other constantly offended folk took the bait. Same happened with the NPC meme. If you take the bait and start a discussion about it- you already lost.

95% these of these memes die out in some dark corner of the internet like 4chan. Instead of this 'it's okay to be white' meme dying out you guys breathed life into it by being the usual pussies looking to be offended or fight some phantom nazis that don't actually exist.

Nah, it was a stupid idea that was destined to become a racist dog whistle and which was intentionally popularized by the Daily Stormer and David Duke, like I said above, so that it could be used to help serve as a dog whistle for white nationalists. It did do a fantastic job of muddying the waters because of the fact that there are chumps from 4chan who think that because they created it, that means they can use it without the nasty associations that it has with white supremacists, but that's just incredibly silly and ignores the way the world works.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17071727374124Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll