d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev17071727374111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 12 2016 03:09pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2016 02:53pm)
That gravity is a simple misinterpretation that has been pounded into your mind for a long long time, resistance is futile, right?

so if gravity were real it would pull an apple through water?
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 12 2016 03:19pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2016 03:46pm)
So your entire belief is based on a photo? um ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDQrBb1EZA0

so what was your prove of gravity?

Lol, that is low enough altitude that you can see the antenna moving in the wind. Try a little higher kid.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 12 2016 03:28pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 12 2016 11:09am)
so if gravity were real it would pull an apple through water?

Temperature, density, molecular vibration, viscosity, electro/magnetic forces of an object in relation to all those things in the volume it exists in.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2016 03:28pm
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 12 2016 03:36pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2016 03:28pm)
Temperature, density, molecular vibration, viscosity, electro/magnetic forces of an object in relation to all those things in the volume it exists in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-ZfRXReKM

not sure if im following, but it seems like you're offering an alternate explanation to gravity of the phenomena of something falling down when dropped.

What i dont understand is how an apple floating in water was an example casting doubt on gravity?

that's the thing I don't really like about the flat earth crowd, it just seems like you guys are making up an entire new theory for the sole purpose of answering the critique "if gravity doesnt exist what pulls things down." When your answer, like neil degrasse tyson's, should simply be we don't know.

I'd have an easier time talking about flat earth vs round earth if it was a more slimmed down argument. No need to create a new electromagnetic universally dynamic out of pure speculation. No need for crazy stories about what lies beyond the antarctic icewall. etc. The crux of the whole argument is that you're saddled to true loonies who weave together scientific theories with satanic illuminati. I know we give each other a hard time but you're no Qodesh. I'd rather take a swim in Plasmasnake's mind.
Aug 12 2016 03:38pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 12 2016 11:19am)
Lol, that is low enough altitude that you can see the antenna moving in the wind. Try a little higher kid.

That was like 120, 000 feet , and there is absolutely no curve, the only ones to claim to go higher are Nasa, Russian doesn't release pictures of the Earth.

To make you see a straight line as a curve is easy, just use a wide angle lense or project a video of the flat earth on round screen and overlay a static image of an object like a spaceship or the iss, and if anything goes wrong blame it on space dust while creating a counter intelligence that it was aliens, this way you control beliefs /people better.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2016 03:39pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 12 2016 03:42pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2016 04:38pm)
That was like 120, 000 feet , and there is absolutely no curve, the only ones to claim to go higher are Nasa, Russian doesn't release pictures of the Earth.

To make you see a straight line as a curve is easy, just use a wide angle lense or project an image on round screen and overlay a static image of an object like a spaceship or the iss, and if anything goes wrong blame it on space dust while creating a counter intelligence that it was aliens, this way you control beliefs /people better.

...and if you have a narrow focus, the slight curve will appear straight.

/edit: also, that antenna is curved, indicating the video is altered.

This post was edited by Santara on Aug 12 2016 03:51pm
Gold: 285.00
Aug 12 2016 03:56pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2016 03:41pm)
That just proves the the apple is heavier than the air, why doesn't an apple fall to to bottom of water?

"The rules of the universe are simple. An atoms position in a system is based upon its density in relation to
the surrounding densities and the changes in magnetism, electricity and temperature. Density is the most
important function in determining the position of an object. Density is the vibration intensity within a
volume in relation to the density of the surrounding medium."

Why do things fall at the same constant rate regardless of mass then, if they aren't being compelled by a common force?

This post was edited by Skinned on Aug 12 2016 03:56pm
Aug 12 2016 04:00pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 12 2016 11:36am)
not sure if im following, but it seems like you're offering an alternate explanation to gravity of the phenomena of something falling down when dropped.

What i dont understand is how an apple floating in water was an example casting doubt on gravity?

that's the thing I don't really like about the flat earth crowd, it just seems like you guys are making up an entire new theory for the sole purpose of answering the critique "if gravity doesnt exist what pulls things down." When your answer, like neil degrasse tyson's, should simply be we don't know.

I'd have an easier time talking about flat earth vs round earth if it was a more slimmed down argument. No need to create a new electromagnetic universally dynamic out of pure speculation. No need for crazy stories about what lies beyond the antarctic icewall. etc. The crux of the whole argument is that you're saddled to true loonies who weave together scientific theories with satanic illuminati. I know we give each other a hard time but you're no Qodesh. I'd rather take a swim in Plasmasnake's mind.

if gravity is pulling things to the earth and Gravity is because the weight of the Earth - how is it that dropping something in a cup of water can resist this great force that is everywhere but so easily overcome? Even a tiny fly can resist this great force, you can see it when you look at birds in flight in slow mo - there is no constant force on them pulling them down as you mistaking believe an apple falling to earth makes you believe, they are simply overcoming the vibrational density of the volume they exist in.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 12 2016 04:01pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 12 2016 04:02pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 12 2016 10:38pm)

To make you see a straight line as a curve is easy, just use a wide angle lense or project a video of the flat earth on round screen and overlay a static image of an object like a spaceship or the iss, and if anything goes wrong blame it on space dust while creating a counter intelligence that it was aliens, this way you control beliefs /people better.

Take a transcontinental plane journey. I've seen the curvature of the earth. You could too and it would cost you less than $200 if you shopped around and booked in advance. Might not even have to be transcontinental. As long as it's a clear day the Earth's horizontal curvature should be easily visible at a few thousand feet. That's if you think the horizon is a mirage - because that's viewable at sea level.

This post was edited by KublaiKhan on Aug 12 2016 04:02pm
Aug 12 2016 04:05pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 12 2016 11:56am)
Why do things fall at the same constant rate regardless of mass then, if they aren't being compelled by a common force?

because the volume that items exist in is the same, is not the item you need to be thinking about, it's the volume it exists in. Typical deception of magic - always telling you where to look.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17071727374111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll