d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev17067077087097103169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 57.00
Aug 20 2016 10:20pm
Quote (NekoSama @ 20 Aug 2016 23:58)
Why ain't all the hildebeast clingon supporters in the hildebeast thread talking about all the "good" that the hildebeast does?

I know why.

That's because you are all secretly Trump supporters.

Don't worry.

I won't tell anyone.

er what "good" would that be?
supporting doma? supporting a crime bill that massively targeted black american males over anyone else?
slandering all the sexual conquests of her husband? selling all 25% of all US uranium to russia?
having foundation ties to countries that kill people simply because they are gay?
being anti-lgbt until it was politically necessary to be pro-lgbt?
or was it being deemed unreasonable, extremely careless, and a liar by the fbi, and proceeding to lie about being called a liar.

none of these are good, unless youre the democratic nominee.
Gold: 24,443.33
Aug 20 2016 10:29pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 20 2016 07:26pm)
Assuming this report is correct, I'm wondering what Trump supporters think about this. Do you agree with this position? Did you disagree with the old position?

I don't think this matters to most Trump supporters... they are a part of a cult of personality.

I would need to know more details before coming to a conclusion
Gold: 252.29
Aug 21 2016 01:27am
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 21 2016 12:45am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goONBDcd62o

I want to be clear here.

Are ya from one of the countries we bombed or saved?

Because either way, a civilian in America is allowed to have an opinion on the matter.

Frenchies are not.
Gold: 2,545.52
Aug 21 2016 05:30am
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 20 2016 11:26pm)
Assuming this report is correct, I'm wondering what Trump supporters think about this. Do you agree with this position? Did you disagree with the old position?

I don't think this matters to most Trump supporters... they are a part of a cult of personality.

He said they have to be here legally, so this isn't a flip flop... yet.

He also just had a meeting with a bunch of Hispanic leaders, maybe he softened his stance.
Gold: 3.33
Aug 21 2016 05:45am
Quote (NekoSama @ Aug 21 2016 08:27am)
I want to be clear here.

Are ya from one of the countries we bombed or saved?

Because either way, a civilian in America is allowed to have an opinion on the matter.

Frenchies are not.

Everybody can have an opinion, not everyone can vote based on that opinion. My country saved the Frenchies
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2016 06:41am
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 21 2016 06:45am)
Everybody can have an opinion, not everyone can vote based on that opinion. My country saved the Frenchies

This isn't something to be proud of plus wherever you're from ww2 we saved you
Gold: 3.33
Aug 21 2016 06:45am
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 21 2016 01:41pm)
This isn't something to be proud of plus wherever you're from ww2 we saved you

Russia killed by far the most Germans, strictly speaking. America spent most of the war as neutral until they got attacked by the Japs and spent most of their resources fighting them, not the Germans. America helped greatly in the war, but it's not like you saved the world from the clutches of Nazism just as the Wehrmacht were marching through London.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2016 07:11am
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 21 2016 07:45am)
Russia killed by far the most Germans, strictly speaking. America spent most of the war as neutral until they got attacked by the Japs and spent most of their resources fighting them, not the Germans. America helped greatly in the war, but it's not like you saved the world from the clutches of Nazism just as the Wehrmacht were marching through London.

We saved Russia and disabled the Germans u boats. History states these as facts
Gold: 5,011.77
Aug 21 2016 09:27am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 21 2016 06:30am)
He said they have to be here legally, so this isn't a flip flop... yet.

He also just had a meeting with a bunch of Hispanic leaders, maybe he softened his stance.

Donald Trump advocated deporting every single undocumented immigrant... and he criticized Ted Cruz on the debate stage for supporting legalization before. How is this not a flip flop?
Gold: 285.00
Aug 21 2016 09:27am
Donald Trump in Game of Thrones:

Ser Donal of house Drumpf, was born to a smaller but wealthy house. House Drumpf, (whose sigil is a yellow-crested boar) amassed its gold by effectively persecuting the serfs that lived on their land.

Young Donal inherited this fortune, and as a young man fully grown, tried to enlarge the cache by a number of ventures into bawdy houses, cockfighting and bear pits. These lost money but he concealed those losses by borrowing heavily from the Iron Bank. His skill was maintaining the illusion of wealth even when his debts were greater than his possessions.

His skill did not extend to being an effective warrior. He craftily avoided participating in the war against the Mad King, by claiming his feet were cursed. And his small hands made it difficult to grasp a broadsword. Some would claim he was a coward, but he’d have his henchmen take care of such libel.

His thirst for women meant there were a great many Lady Drumpfs over the years, all hand picked from the finest brothels in Westeros. The last and youngest was from Essos.

His greatest success was staging a public competition, wherein the players attempted to become his ward and enjoy the high borne life. Each week he would decide who failed, and then have them tied to the stake, covered in pitch. Ser Donal would toss a burning torch on to the pyre with the phrase “You’ve been set on fire!”

Following that success he considered an attempt on the Iron Throne, but this failed. Support from the other houses was weak, and his fight with the Lady of the Vale about her private Raven collection did nothing to strengthen his case.

His end came when mercenaries from the Iron Bank came to collect on their debts. They claim to have found him in bed with his daughter, and ran both of them through with a pole-axe.

His body was hung on the gibbet for all to see. Sad!

Just lol.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17067077087097103169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll