d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev17027037047057061965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Jan 9 2021 11:42am
Twitter bans 650k accounts, all trump supporters and conservatives
Facebook does the same
Apple store without warning removes Parler
amazon refusing to host parler.com
they are demanding they impliment a censorship system like twitter has
they are banning the sale of trump merchandise
this is all planned and orchestrated, the attacks in D.C were used to do this
This is an attempted OverThrow of the Federal Government

pay attention
https://video.parler.com/Vq/rK/VqrKBERP4b6U.mp4
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 9 2021 11:49am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Jan 9 2021 12:42pm)
Facebook does the same

pay attention

Haha, your buds Lin Wood, CodeMonkeys guy and Sidney Powell are banned too. Steve Bannon's podcast is terminated. Man, it's the gift that keeps giving. Trump fell in the trap and now all of you are paying the consequences. :rofl:
Jan 9 2021 12:10pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Jan 9 2021 12:42pm)
Facebook does the same

pay attention

The lawsuit was a bluff you said. Ok, let's see how this plays out . :)

Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer for $1.3B in defamation lawsuit over election-rigging claims

Sidney Powell claimed without evidence that company helped steal election for Biden

Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit against lawyer Sidney Powell on Friday, seeking at least $1.3 billion US for Powell's "wild accusations" that the company rigged the presidential election for Joe Biden.

"Dominion brings this action to set the record straight," the company, which has headquarters in Colorado and Toronto, said in the suit filed in federal court in Washington.

Powell has for weeks claimed without evidence that the election technology vendor, whose vote-counting equipment was used in several states, was part of a scheme to steal the election from U.S. President Donald Trump. Powell has been representing Trump in a series of unsuccessful lawsuits filed to contest the election outcome.

She has claimed that the company was created in Venezuela to rig elections for the late leader Hugo Chavez and that it has the ability to switch votes.

There was no widespread fraud in the election, which a range of election officials across the country including Trump's former attorney general, William Barr, have confirmed. Republican governors in Arizona and Georgia, key battleground states crucial to Biden's victory, also vouched for the integrity of the elections in their states. Nearly all the legal challenges from Trump and his allies have been dismissed by judges, including two tossed by the Supreme Court, which includes three Trump-nominated justices.

The company said "there are mountains of direct evidence that conclusively disprove Powell's vote manipulation claims against Dominion — namely, the millions of paper ballots that were audited and recounted by bipartisan officials and volunteers in Georgia and other swing states, which confirmed that Dominion accurately counted votes on paper ballots."

Dominion said that when it formally told Powell her claims were false and asked her to retract them, she "doubled down," using her Twitter account with more than one million followers to amplify the claims.

Dominion election systems worker sues Trump campaign, conservative media for defamation
Toronto company finds itself at the centre of Trump's unfounded vote fraud allegations
Eric Coomer, Dominion's security director, already has sued Powell, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and the president's campaign for defamation after he was driven into hiding by death threats. Conservative columnists and news outlets also were named in Coomer's lawsuit, filed in Colorado, where the company is based.

Powell did not immediately respond to a request for comment Friday.
Gold: 6,061.70
Jan 9 2021 12:14pm
Quote (kenw @ 9 Jan 2021 10:10)
Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer for $1.3B in defamation lawsuit over election-rigging claims

Not concerned about the lawsuit, let me point that out first.

Just gonna repeat a question: Why are machines designed and produced by a foreign entity being used to collect and tabulate votes? Is this not, by definition, foreign interference in our election?

I'm not alleging impropriety or irregularity or fraud. I'm simply asking about machines used that were produced by a foreign entity. Can you answer the question?
Gold: 88.21
Jan 9 2021 12:16pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 10:14am)

Just gonna repeat a question: Why are machines designed and produced by a foreign entity being used to collect and tabulate votes? Is this not, by definition, foreign interference in our election?

I'm not alleging impropriety or irregularity or fraud. I'm simply asking about machines used that were produced by a foreign entity. Can you answer the question?

This was put out by our government during Trumps tirades against the voting machines

which By the way were at the center of the accusations against George W Bush stealing the 2000 election

I know that was a long time ago, but still. It's been quite a while since the US has had an 'undisputed' election

go back to basics USA hand count paper ballots.
Jan 9 2021 12:20pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 01:14pm)

I will have to do research on that but I find it silly to complain about it since it's technically a North American company and Trump did win in 2016.

Here's the 124-page lawsuit.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20445919-dominion-libel-lawsuit-against-sidney-powell

This post was edited by kenw on Jan 9 2021 12:21pm
Jan 9 2021 12:25pm
Quote (kenw @ 9 Jan 2021 10:20)
I will have to do research on that but I find it silly to complain about it since it's technically a North American company and Trump did win in 2016.

Canada is not the US, and the US is not "North America". Mexico is "North America" every bit as much as the US, and let's just say they have problems.

And I agree with you that the use of dominion machines being used in 2016 is also a concern. I know Texas determined they were too easily manipulated and rejected their use.

The question has very little to do with their viability though, OR their security. Instead, it's entirely about foreign interference in our elections.

What nobody can deny is that dominion machines being used in our election is foreign involvement in our elections. That's simple fact. It's a Canadian (foreign) company. Their machines being used means foreign involvement. Arguably, isn't any involvement by a foreign entity interference in our election?
Jan 9 2021 12:30pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 01:25pm)
Canada is not the US, and the US is not "North America". Mexico is "North America" every bit as much as the US, and let's just say they have problems.

And I agree with you that the use of dominion machines being used in 2016 is also a concern. I know Texas determined they were too easily manipulated and rejected their use.

The question has very little to do with their viability though, OR their security. Instead, it's entirely about foreign interference in our elections.

What nobody can deny is that dominion machines being used in our election is foreign involvement in our elections. That's simple fact. It's a Canadian (foreign) company. Their machines being used means foreign involvement. Arguably, isn't any involvement by a foreign entity interference in our election?

I think officials classify "foreign interference" as in illegal foreign interference. For instance, purposefully altering results is illegal. If the country had a problem with Dominion, then states shouldn't have bought their product . There is foreign involvement but no one has really proved that it's involvement with ulterior motives.
Gold: 2.70
Jan 9 2021 12:32pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Jan 9 2021 11:42am)
Facebook does the same

pay attention

cause dems are in power now......

but honestly.. those who were banned are shit bags anyways
Jan 9 2021 12:34pm
Quote (kenw @ 9 Jan 2021 10:30)
I think officials classify "foreign interference" as in illegal foreign interference. For instance, purposefully altering results is illegal. If the country had a problem with Dominion, then states shouldn't have bought their product . There is foreign involvement but no one has really proved that it's involvement with ulterior motives.

Right, but when courts ruled for examination of machines in Arizona, the election committee refused. Literally refused a subpoena. How do you prove something if you cannot conduct a forensic audit?

But again, I'm not arguing that. I'm simply highlighting that there's foreign involvement. AKA there's a foreign influence in our election. Whether or not any interference happened, there's foreign involvement, and there's suspicion of interference, and even court orders for independent analysis of machines has been refused. Is it not questionable?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17027037047057061965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll