d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev16997007017027031965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,061.70
Jan 9 2021 03:44am
Quote (Plaguefear @ 9 Jan 2021 01:38)
It was a 4 minute video, 3 minutes of it was him saying he got robbed and that the people were right to be upset, the final minute he tells them to go home..
The nutcases in the crowd wouldn't get to minute 3 before going and making pipe bombs.

We don't make policy in the US based on "the nutcase in the crowd". There's plenty of evidence that there was irregularity during the election, and Trump is well within his 1st Amendment rights to air his grievance that he was "robbed" and his cases were dismissed without any viewing of the evidence.

The point here is that he told people to go home. Which he did. He's not obligated to tell them they weren't robbed. If people think that because they were robbed, they need to go beyond the instructions of the President they acknowledge, that's on them. Yes?
Gold: 17,384.69
Jan 9 2021 03:48am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 09:01)
19th? You mean the 20th? What're they going to do, chain themselves together to prevent people from attending the Biden Inauguration? Not very original.

Inauguration day or something... They may get shot this time if they try to do a coup again.

Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 09:44)
The POTUS has been banned from Facebook and Twitter. Senators, House Members, and pundits all over the conservative and moderate perspective have had their right to speak freely removed.

Day of the rake? If you're referring to Canada's annexation, it's more likely at this point that it's the annexation of the US by the EU. Let's be real.

Right to lie, to alienate their people and to humiliate their country ? No thanks.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jan 9 2021 03:48am
Jan 9 2021 03:52am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 9 Jan 2021 01:48)
Inauguration day or something... They may get shot this time if they try to do a coup again.

They are going to die

Right to lie, to alienate their people and to humiliate their country ? No thanks.

So you're saying if Trump supporters try to do the same thing as Antifa did in 2016 and chain themselves together to prevent attendance to inauguration they'll be shot? That's not exactly fair treatment is it? I mean, "this side is allowed to act like morons, that side is shot."

Oddly, all of RussiaGate was a lie and an attempt to alienate their country. What was the penalty?

Get out you filthy french piece of shit. All you want is the collapse of America. It's all you've ever wanted.
Jan 9 2021 04:28am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 10:52)
So you're saying if Trump supporters try to do the same thing as Antifa did in 2016 and chain themselves together to prevent attendance to inauguration they'll be shot? That's not exactly fair treatment is it? I mean, "this side is allowed to act like morons, that side is shot."

Oddly, all of RussiaGate was a lie and an attempt to alienate their country. What was the penalty?

Get out you filthy french piece of shit. All you want is the collapse of America. It's all you've ever wanted.

No i'm talking trying to kill elected people, putting bombs, and various other shits in the capitol
You are lying about Russia, there's definitely something, and you endup with personal attack of course.
Asshole.
Jan 9 2021 04:32am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 9 Jan 2021 02:28)
No i'm talking trying to kill elected people, putting bombs, and various other shits in the capitol
You are lying about Russia, there's definitely something, and you endup with personal attack of course.
Asshole.

Sure, if a person tries to plant a bomb, they would and should be arrested. Show me the cases, and we'll agree.

Nobody's lying about Russia. The result of a 3 year investigation are publicly available. You're so desperate for a win that Trump losing the election just isn't good enough for you. That's honestly sad.

Of course I'm an asshole. You're still a weak-kneed sissy frenchie who is so bitter about the state of his own nation, he wants the collapse of the United States to make himself feel better.

Fuck off, frog. Nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jan 9 2021 04:32am
Jan 9 2021 04:43am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 11:32)
Sure, if a person tries to plant a bomb, they would and should be arrested. Show me the cases, and we'll agree.

Nobody's lying about Russia. The result of a 3 year investigation are publicly available. You're so desperate for a win that Trump losing the election just isn't good enough for you. That's honestly sad.

Of course I'm an asshole. You're still a weak-kneed sissy frenchie who is so bitter about the state of his own nation, he wants the collapse of the United States to make himself feel better.

Fuck off, frog. Nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit.

lol i see that, maybe it's time to think twice about the mess people like you did.
Sore loser :baby:

Gold: 0.00
Jan 9 2021 04:44am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 09:57am)
The account of the sitting President of the United States of America, the accounts of dozens of Senators of the United States of America, and the accounts of hundreds of pundits who lean conservative or moderate have been banned on facebook/twitter.

Facebook/Twitter are literally the commons. Where regular people communicate with other regular people. The 1st Amendment was designed to protect communications in the Commons. Explain to me how having your right to communicate with the commons, as an elected authority, is not bad?

Put the shoe on the other foot. If Obama had had his right to speak to the people curtailed in the same manner, what would you have said? I know what I'd have said. I voted for obama twice, and I'd have been pretty unhappy. You?

The commons is not Facebook/Twitter. Honestly, I'm saddened you'd think that.

I don't care if anyone gets banned. I hope both platforms and all like them disintegrate. Until social media is heavily reformed, I hope they haemorrhage users and fade into obscurity.

Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 10:17am)
Let's forget Trump for a minute. How did the senators or pundits incite anything? I recall that Trump posted a video telling people to go home, they were in the wrong on twitter, and it was removed and he was suspended, but let's forget him. How did people who had no support of the capitol building occupation whatsoever deserve to have their First Amendment rights stripped away?

You're not arguing from a basis of fact, friend.

Posting on Facebook is not part of your first amendment right

This post was edited by BannyMcBannerson on Jan 9 2021 04:46am
Jan 9 2021 04:45am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 9 Jan 2021 02:43)
lol i see that, maybe it's time to think twice about the mess people like you did.
Sore loser :baby:

https://i.imgur.com/zABLiQA.mp4

SNL skits? Really?

Come on man, grow up.

Quote (BannyMcBannerson @ 9 Jan 2021 02:44)
The commons is not Facebook/Twitter. Honestly, I'm saddened you'd think that.

I don't care if anyone gets banned. I hope both platforms and all like them disintegrate. Until social media is heavily reformed, I hope they haemorrhage users and fade into obscurity.

They're the modern day form of communication. No different than telephones. They're the commons. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I do agree that they should be disbanded. But only because they violate the Constitution. Not because I don't want people to communicate.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jan 9 2021 04:46am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 9 2021 04:49am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 11:45am)
SNL skits? Really?

Come on man, grow up.

They're the modern day form of communication. No different than telephones. They're the commons. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Show me where you have the right to say whatever you want on another's private bussiness/residence. Facebook and Twitter are privately owned companies, not government agencies.

I'm sorry if Facebook is so important to you or anyone. But it is not and has never been 'the commons'.

Njaguar can ban you for whatever reason. And so can Zuckerberg.

Additionally, if the telephone company is (at least partly) goverment owned, then yes, access to a telephone number might be a given right. But that never had anything to do with free speech or access to 'the commons'.

This post was edited by BannyMcBannerson on Jan 9 2021 04:58am
Jan 9 2021 04:53am
Quote (BannyMcBannerson @ 9 Jan 2021 02:49)
Show me where you have the right to say whatever you want on another's private bussiness/residence. Facebook and Twitter are privately owned companies, not government agencies.

I'm sorry if Facebook is so important to you or anyone. But it is not and has never been 'the commons'.

Njaguar can ban you for whatever reason. And so can Zuckerberg.

You have every right to pick up a phone and tell somebody whatever you want on that line without the phone company cutting off your communication or preventing you from continuing to communicate.

I don't care about facebook OR twitter, I don't utilize social media. However, I fully recognize what they are. They're a commons established for communication between friends, family, and random people. When they exercise editorial edict in that communication, they deserve to lose 230 protection.

It's a simple thing. Either you're a publisher or you're not. I'm sad that you don't understand that, or understand why JSP is classed differently. :)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16997007017027031965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll