d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16997007017027031170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11.11
Dec 2 2023 07:59am
Quote (Many_Names @ Dec 2 2023 08:43am)
They can surrender

The hutis are committing suicide in my opinion

I didnt write the international law.
And we already know Muslims uses mosque as weapon stash

I agree with you that mosques obviously Harbour weapon caches but the problem you face is that it's extremely bad optics. Bombing churches and mosques does nothing but antagonize religious fundamentalists across the globe. This is a propaganda war that Israel is currently losing and badly, the jidf needs to up their game or the minds of western youth will be lost to Islam forever.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/01/the-gospel-how-israel-uses-ai-to-select-bombing-targets

As Israel resumes its offensive after a seven-day ceasefire, there are mounting concerns about the IDF’s targeting approach in a war against Hamas that, according to the health ministry in Hamas-run Gaza, has so far killed more than 15,000 people in the territory.

The IDF has long burnished its reputation for technical prowess and has previously made bold but unverifiable claims about harnessing new technology. After the 11-day war in Gaza in May 2021, officials said Israel had fought its “first AI war” using machine learning and advanced computing.

The latest Israel-Hamas war has provided an unprecedented opportunity for the IDF to use such tools in a much wider theatre of operations and, in particular, to deploy an AI target-creation platform called “the Gospel”, which has significantly accelerated a lethal production line of targets that officials have compared to a “factory”.

A separate source told the publication the Gospel had allowed the IDF to run a “mass assassination factory” in which the “emphasis is on quantity and not on quality”. A human eye, they said, “will go over the targets before each attack, but it need not spend a lot of time on them”.
Gold: 580.00
Dec 2 2023 08:56am
Quote (zorzin @ 2 Dec 2023 15:59)
I agree with you that mosques obviously Harbour weapon caches but the problem you face is that it's extremely bad optics. Bombing churches and mosques does nothing but antagonize religious fundamentalists across the globe. This is a propaganda war that Israel is currently losing and badly, the jidf needs to up their game or the minds of western youth will be lost to Islam forever.

https://i.postimg.cc/yNqttFRt/1701522184535617s.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/01/the-gospel-how-israel-uses-ai-to-select-bombing-targets

As Israel resumes its offensive after a seven-day ceasefire, there are mounting concerns about the IDF’s targeting approach in a war against Hamas that, according to the health ministry in Hamas-run Gaza, has so far killed more than 15,000 people in the territory.

The IDF has long burnished its reputation for technical prowess and has previously made bold but unverifiable claims about harnessing new technology. After the 11-day war in Gaza in May 2021, officials said Israel had fought its “first AI war” using machine learning and advanced computing.

The latest Israel-Hamas war has provided an unprecedented opportunity for the IDF to use such tools in a much wider theatre of operations and, in particular, to deploy an AI target-creation platform called “the Gospel”, which has significantly accelerated a lethal production line of targets that officials have compared to a “factory”.

A separate source told the publication the Gospel had allowed the IDF to run a “mass assassination factory” in which the “emphasis is on quantity and not on quality”. A human eye, they said, “will go over the targets before each attack, but it need not spend a lot of time on them”.

that is their Strategy they want more people dying and more explosions on mosque and hospitals
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 2 2023 09:03am
Quote (Many_Names @ 2 Dec 2023 15:56)
that is their Strategy they want more people dying and more explosions on mosque and hospitals

Seems they fully control IDF actions.. :wacko:
Gold: 273.00
Dec 2 2023 09:42am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 1 2023 10:23am)
its funny that mormonism is so funny to people, and i get that, a dude walks into the mountains and finds hidden extra books to the bible that say they can have more than 1 wife. fishy, i get it.

but a warlord says he's the only person who god still speaks to, and that he will be the last prophet ever, as he's war lording around, and people are like "yeah that's legit".

What hilarious is that you think I'm a Mormon. hahaha.
Dec 3 2023 06:23am
Alhamdulillah my fellow pard enthusiasts.
While you were enjoying the comforts of western civilization, the brave freedom fighters of hamas have struck a deadly blow against the evil occupation forces of the idf. This now means that hamas has killed more military combatants than the idf has.

Amen.

At dawn today, we monitored the positioning of 60 IOF soldiers inside tents, east of Juhr al-Dik. We planted 3 anti-personnel bombs in a circular pattern around their position, at exactly 4:30 the bombs were detonated. One of our forces advanced to finish off the remaining soldiers, and our forces returned safely after killing a large number of occupation soldiers.
Gold: 34.00
Dec 3 2023 08:23am
Quote (zorzin @ Dec 3 2023 07:23am)
While you were enjoying the comforts of western civilization, the brave freedom fighters of hamas have struck a deadly blow against the evil occupation forces of the idf. This now means that hamas has killed more military combatants than the idf has.

Amen.

https://i.postimg.cc/sXdbLDPB/1701596997493795.png

At dawn today, we monitored the positioning of 60 IOF soldiers inside tents, east of Juhr al-Dik. We planted 3 anti-personnel bombs in a circular pattern around their position, at exactly 4:30 the bombs were detonated. One of our forces advanced to finish off the remaining soldiers, and our forces returned safely after killing a large number of occupation soldiers.

You are TRASH human
Dec 3 2023 08:38am
Quote (Redeemed777 @ Dec 3 2023 09:23am)
You are TRASH human

Thank you good sir! I will take your words of encouragement to heart and I will strive to become the change I want to see in the world. Good luck and stay safe!
Gold: 291.00
Dec 3 2023 08:41am
Quote (zorzin @ Dec 3 2023 04:23am)

Amen.

Dec 3 2023 08:45am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Dec 3 2023 09:41am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1TWZ6u0YLk

Spot on!
Gold: 580.00
Dec 3 2023 09:00am
Quote (zorzin @ 3 Dec 2023 14:23)

Amen.

Fake
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16997007017027031170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll