d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Blueanon Thread
Prev167891022Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 550.00
Aug 18 2022 05:43pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 18 2022 04:38pm)
Ahmaud Arbery was on tape stealing from houses under construction. .

Lol no he wasn't.
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2022 05:44pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 18 2022 04:38pm)
This argument is insane there is video of all of this and this guy is arguing over mundane details.

O

when did I say they were found innocent? You act as if people cannot scroll up and read the entire conversation.

Listen, argumentative guy who is I’ll informed on the subject you are so passionately arguing about, let me break this down for you one last time.

Ahmaud Arbery was on tape stealing from houses under construction.
The police brought the video of him around to residence so they knew his face and could report him if he returned to the neighborhood.
He returned to the neighborhood.
Being familiar with Georgia law, the McMichaels believed they were legally aloud to perform a citizens arrest, due to the fact that Arbery was under suspicion of committing a felony, as said by the police who were showing the neighbors video evidence of Arbery committing a felony.
While attempting the citizens arrest, Arbery charged one of the McMichaels and tried to disarm him, getting shot and killed in the process.

The court case boiled down to whether or not a citizens arrest is legal in Georgia with only suspicion of committing a felony, as opposed to actually witnessing a felony.

That was the argument in court, whether or not the citizens arrest was legal. The jury said it was not, and convicted three men of murder.

Those are the actual facts of the case.

Like I said if you want to discuss the language of the Georgia law allowing for citizens arrest, okay. We cannot argue over facts which were presented in a court of law. Those are forever engrained as fact, in a reality I once believed to be shared by all of us.

I have to agree that people shouldn't be able to make citizen's arrest over mere suspicion that one is committing a crime. However, it can be argued that the father truly did not have the intention to murder Abery. They were struggling over a shotgun, and it ended badly. The senior McMichael should have been charged with manslaughter, not murder.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2022 05:44pm
Quote (Sioux @ Aug 18 2022 06:43pm)
Lol no he wasn't.

Oh, okay.
Aug 18 2022 05:46pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 18 2022 06:44pm)
I have to agree that people shouldn't be able to make citizen's arrest over mere suspicion that one is committing a crime. However, it can be argued that the father truly did not have the intention to murder Abery. They were struggling over a shotgun, and it ended badly. The senior McMichael should have been charged with manslaughter, not murder.

That is something to be discussed by the elected representatives of Georgia. The law is somewhat ambiguous, like I said it was basically a coin flip whether or not it can be translated to favor the McMichaels or not.
Gold: 21.93
Aug 18 2022 05:46pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 19 2022 09:40am)
They didn't punish Arbery. They detained him. Also you can't prove that the McMichaels did it out of bigotry/racism. You just like to scream "omg lynch mob" whenever white people did something bad to black people.

Wtf kind of detaining involves 3 shotgun blasts?
He was never detained.

Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 19 2022 09:44am)
Oh, okay.

I have already shown that you lie consistently, this is just yet another lie.
The video i posted shows ALL footage taken, arbery is not in any of it aside from on the day of the murder and even the owners say he never took anything.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Aug 18 2022 05:46pm
Aug 18 2022 05:48pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 19 2022 09:42am)
Nobody even alleged racism during the trial. They tried to detain him. Arbery went for the shotgun. There was dual possession of the weapon. Arbery was shot.

There is no escaping those facts.

Racism was the story manufactured by the press and has never been closed to being rationalized.

Again, i LITERALLY POSTED VIDEO OF FOUR WHITE PEOPLE IN THE SAME CONSTRUCTION SITE.
Its a coincidence that a redneck lynch mob forms for the BLACK guy, and not the other four people?
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Aug 18 2022 05:48pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 18 2022 06:36pm)
lynch (lĭnch)
tr.v. lynched, lynch·ing, lynch·es
To punish (a person) without legal process or authority, for a perceived offense or as an act of bigotry.

Someone is mad they lost their trusted tag.
Hope it was worth it. :rofl:
Aug 18 2022 05:49pm
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 19 2022 09:48am)
Someone is mad they lost their trusted tag.
Hope it was worth it. :rofl:

I have literally never had a trusted tag? :huh:
Gold: 0.69
Aug 18 2022 05:50pm
trump caught covid and lefties where excited that he was going to die...........
Aug 18 2022 05:50pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 18 2022 06:46pm)
Wtf kind of detaining involves 3 shotgun blasts?
He was never detained.

I have already shown that you lie consistently, this is just yet another lie.
The video i posted shows ALL footage taken, arbery is not in any of it aside from on the day of the murder and even the owners say he never took anything.

Okay, BlueAnon. You are now just being insufferable. Like I said, watch the actual trial, see the evidence that was presented to the actual jury, and see what arguments were actually being made about this case.

I am happy to debate the legality of the citizens arrest. That would be a fun topic for another thread.

If you don’t understand the American legal system and how court proceedings work, more specifically how evidence is presented to the court and how it is vetted, I encourage you to educate yourself there as well before throwing videos at me and going cap crazy because I don’t care. Before the trial, sure whatever let’s discuss everything. After the trial, let’s keep the discussion to evidence presented in the trial.

:wacko:

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Aug 18 2022 05:53pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev167891022Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll