d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Merciless Execution Of Patrick Lyoya
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 347.20
Apr 14 2022 08:34am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Apr 14 2022 10:24am)
You have much bigger shitters than this poster believe me

Yeah but i was quoting the OP. We all know there's lot of shitters on PaRD. We all have our difference. For example, i am 200% someone who's proud to be white and people seem to call this being a white supremacist while saying "Black Lives Matters or people who are proud to be their ethnicity is fine". That's how out of touch with reality people are.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Apr 14 2022 08:35am
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 14 2022 08:41am
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ 14 Apr 2022 14:34)
Yeah but i was quoting the OP. We all know there's lot of shitters on PaRD. We all have our difference. For example, i am 200% someone who's proud to be white and people seem to call this being a white supremacist while saying "Black Lives Matters or people who are proud to be their ethnicity is fine". That's how out of touch with reality people are.

You should make a white & proud topic every 2-3 days btw lmk :lol:
Apr 14 2022 08:47am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Apr 14 2022 10:41am)
You should make a white & proud topic every 2-3 days btw lmk :lol:

Why would i? I barely use JSP and i don't see the point of race baiting. I'll be honest Manu. I have nothing against you even if you act in an odd fashion. My only problem with you is that you often voice yourself on subject you read online while spending HUGE amount of time playing video games. I have you added on path of exile and know your steam profile and i can tell you spend far too much time playing video games.

I don't know if you have medical issues/mental illness which could be why you live at home playing video games to pass the time but the amount of time you spend arguing on jsp/playing videogames/living at home could be spent turning your life around and being on top of your life.

At the end of the day, no hard feelings and i wish you all the best like i'd wish everyone on this board the best life they can have. For that, they would have to stop living within their premade brackets (Blue/Red/Myfatherisstrongerthanyour) and start understanding different point of views than theirs and admit when they are wrong instead of going deeper and deeper into their psychosis Admitting you're wrong when you are ain't being defeated, it's getting smarter/improving. Also, they would also have to stop believing everything on tv/internet because it's on the tv/internet. People need better critical thinking and see the lies within what they think is the truth.

Just look at Covid. You and many others called unvaxxed killers and many other names and now that pfizer posted their data, you can see it's a dangerous vaccine like all the others who will fuck/fucked many people health and might create many complication down the line and many people start backpedaling on what they said bout unvaxxed because they realize they were wrong and took a very risky untested product because they felt pressured due to their lack of "backbones".

Either way, good luck Manu.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Apr 14 2022 08:49am
Gold: 2,170.00
Apr 14 2022 08:49am
Quote (fender @ Apr 14 2022 01:23pm)
as a rule of thumb, if goon-shill makes a post in "support" of any kind of minority, it's him being sarcastic.

he hates black people with a passion. he famously went out of his way to defend the racist murderers of ahmaud arbery for example.

it's ahmad ROBBERY not how you write his name and he got what he deserved.
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 14 2022 08:58am
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ 14 Apr 2022 14:47)
Why would i? I barely use JSP and i don't see the point of race baiting. I'll be honest Manu. I have nothing against you even if you act in an odd fashion. My only problem with you is that you often voice yourself on subject you read online while spending HUGE amount of time playing video games. I have you added on path of exile and know your steam profile and i can tell you spend far too much time playing video games.

I don't know if you have medical issues/mental illness which could be why you live at home playing video games to pass the time but the amount of time you spend arguing on jsp/playing videogames/living at home could be spent turning your life around and being on top of your life.

At the end of the day, no hard feelings and i wish you all the best like i'd wish everyone on this board the best life they can have. For that, they would have to stop living within their premade brackets (Blue/Red/Myfatherisstrongerthanyour) and start understanding different point of views than theirs and admit when they are wrong instead of going deeper and deeper into their psychosis Admitting you're wrong when you are ain't being defeated, it's getting smarter/improving. Also, they would also have to stop believing everything on tv/internet because it's on the tv/internet. People need better critical thinking and see the lies within what they think is the truth.

Just look at Covid. You and many others called unvaxxed killers and many other names and now that pfizer posted their data, you can see it's a dangerous vaccine like all the others who will fuck/fucked many people health and might create many complication down the line and many people start backpedaling on what they said bout unvaxxed because they realize they were wrong and took a very risky untested product because they felt pressured due to their lack of "backbones".

Either way, good luck Manu.

I dont have steam and i stopped to play POE since like ... 10 months. Last edit in my profile.
You call me Manu with your shitmulti, i guess it give you some satisfaction.
Apr 14 2022 09:04am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Apr 14 2022 10:58am)
I dont have steam and i stopped to play POE since like ... 10 months. Last edit in my profile.
You call me Manu with your shitmulti, i guess it give you some satisfaction.

You played this week...

Also, this is my sole JSP (MAIN ACCOUNT). All my multis got banned. None left and i don't spend enough time on jsp to make more. I kinda gave up on PaRD due to how fucked up this place became over the last months.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Apr 14 2022 09:05am
Gold: 6,218.00
Apr 14 2022 09:14am
IDK man looks like the driver was on drugs or something....not follow simple directions at all.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 14 2022 09:28am
Quote (Cransational @ 14 Apr 2022 17:14)
IDK man looks like the driver was on drugs or something....not follow simple directions at all.

to be fair, it's not like following directions was a safe way not to get killed by a cop (philando castile comes to mind).

also not convinced that it should carry the death penalty, delivered on the spot. authoritarians will of course disagree...
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Apr 14 2022 09:58am
Quote (fender @ Apr 14 2022 08:28am)
to be fair, it's not like following directions was a safe way not to get killed by a cop (philando castile comes to mind).

True, following directions is not a sure guarantee not to be killed, but it's better than not following directions.

also not convinced that it should carry the death penalty, delivered on the spot. authoritarians will of course disagree...

Except that that was not the cop carrying out the death penalty. He was using deadly force to prevent harm to himself, since the dude was resisting badly, grappling with the cop...etc. It's unfortunate that he got killed, but the cop did nothing wrong.
Gold: 2,504.69
Apr 14 2022 09:59am
Quote (fender @ Apr 14 2022 10:28am)

attacking cops after fleeing a vehicle without plates on it seems like a far less safe way. Castile was nationwide news because of how odd his case was, that being a direction following citizen killed.

the safest was is to just drive no more than 5mph over, dont break any traffic laws, and keep your plates up to date, while being white. i havent been pulled over since i was 16.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll