d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Is General Mark Milley A Fraud?
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 15 2021 06:26pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 16 Sep 2021 02:12)
triggered much? i knew you would jump on this obvious troll

my real answer: he should face court martial

next year i am out, but i wont stay in europe, i can tell you that much already

i love how germany became a country, where net tax payers providing value like me are chased away by sociology/liberal arts idiots like you, who live off that money

you do realise this will bite you in the ass eventually?

you couldn't even tell what exactly he should be "court martialed" for, you're just mindlessly regurgitating what the likes of mtg and fox news tell you to be upset about, lol.

also, i love how you constantly pretend you'd leave your mom's basement for another country, but can't even think of one that concurs with your alleged values. so you just make those vague claims and "threats", apparently hoping that ppl can't identify them as the transparent bullshit they are. pathetic...
Gold: 751.50
Sep 15 2021 06:44pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 16 2021 02:26am)
you couldn't even tell what exactly he should be "court martialed" for, you're just mindlessly regurgitating what the likes of mtg and fox news tell you to be upset about, lol.

also, i love how you constantly pretend you'd leave your mom's basement for another country, but can't even think of one that concurs with your alleged values. so you just make those vague claims and "threats", apparently hoping that ppl can't identify them as the transparent bullshit they are. pathetic...

its not vague at all, but you somehow seem to be obsessed connecting me with hungary and poland

however they will suffer a lot as well in the future

i just want to make my money in peace without paying for lower life forms like you, its not very complicated

i will send you a picture once its all done, dont worry

This post was edited by JohnnyMcCoy on Sep 15 2021 06:44pm
Sep 15 2021 06:53pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 16 Sep 2021 02:44)
its not vague at all, but you somehow seem to be obsessed connecting me with hungary and poland

however they will suffer a lot as well in the future

i just want to make my money in peace without paying for lower life forms like you, its not very complicated

i will send you a picture once its all done

hungary and poland are the only countries that even remotely conform with your "values". corrupt, authoritarian, xenophobic, white, religious, misogynistic, ultra conservative, homophobic shitholes that leech off EU money - it'd be the perfect fit for you, lol. the fact that you can't even name the country you're allegedly fleeing to, in order to dodge taxes (as if you ever paid any), just illustrates how full of it you are.

also, nice dodge on the fact that you're just brainlessly repeating what fox news tells you to be upset about, and don't have the slightest clue what exactly milley should be court martialed for...
Gold: 0.69
Sep 15 2021 11:53pm
general millie
The Real Insurrection
Sep 16 2021 02:53am
Quote (fender @ Sep 16 2021 02:53am)
hungary and poland are the only countries that even remotely conform with your "values". corrupt, authoritarian, xenophobic, white, religious, misogynistic, ultra conservative, homophobic shitholes that leech off EU money - it'd be the perfect fit for you, lol. the fact that you can't even name the country you're allegedly fleeing to, in order to dodge taxes (as if you ever paid any), just illustrates how full of it you are.

also, nice dodge on the fact that you're just brainlessly repeating what fox news tells you to be upset about, and don't have the slightest clue what exactly milley should be court martialed for...

if they are shitholes, what is germany then, where people get randomly butchered by illegal migrants in the streets? last time i checked you can go to a christmas market there without being behind a concrete wall

these countries are more open than ours, you got to be completely blind to the stupidity thats going on here, but thats alright since you dodged me when i listed the corruption of what has been our highest "court"

you got some serious nerve shitting on places, that are not even worse than us

i am sorry you are mad mister sociology student in his 25th semester, but please dont project your misery onto me

i openly say what i am doing, you never do, because there is nothing to tell

fun fact of the day: i am not even white myself, why would that be a criteria for me
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 16 2021 02:59am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 16 Sep 2021 08:53)
if they are shitholes, what is germany then, where people get randomly butchered by illegal migrants in the streets? last time i checked you can go to a christmas market there without being behind a concrete wall

these countries are more open than ours, you got to be completely blind to the stupidity thats going on here, but thats alright since you dodged me when i listed the corruption of what has been our highest "court"

i am sorry you are mad mister sociology student in his 25th semester, but please dont project your misery onto me

fun fact of the day: i am not even white myself, why would that be a criteria for me

Is it true that you are Ampoo's multi ?

https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=560952

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Sep 16 2021 03:00am
Sep 16 2021 03:27am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 16 Sep 2021 10:53)

it's adorable how defensive you get on behalf of those backwards and corrupt governments, that constantly violate their own constitutions to introduce authoritarian legislation and censor opposition. those countries that received billions in EU subsidies and still are decades behind in every aspect you could possibly imagine.

there is literally no country in the world that shares your ultra conservative, far right values and at the same time is anywhere close to our standards, that would welcome a bumbling bigot like you, who literally has nothing of value to offer. no one needs unvaxxed science deniers like you. that's why you keep lying about finally leaving your mom's basement, but simply can't name the country you're allegedly going to, lol. i mean, i wish your fantasies were true, but unfortunately you aren't going anywhere...

also, nice dodge on milley again, braindead fox news propaganda victim...
Gold: 0.69
Sep 16 2021 05:35am
Quote (fender @ Sep 16 2021 02:27am)
it's adorable how defensive you get on behalf of those backwards and corrupt governments, that constantly violate their own constitutions to introduce authoritarian legislation and censor opposition. those countries that received billions in EU subsidies and still are decades behind in every aspect you could possibly imagine.

there is literally no country in the world that shares your ultra conservative, far right values and at the same time is anywhere close to our standards, that would welcome a bumbling bigot like you, who literally has nothing of value to offer. no one needs unvaxxed science deniers like you. that's why you keep lying about finally leaving your mom's basement, but simply can't name the country you're allegedly going to, lol. i mean, i wish your fantasies were true, but unfortunately you aren't going anywhere...

also, nice dodge on milley again, braindead fox news propaganda victim...

what country is a "unvaxxed science deniers"

seems they are all "corrupt governments"
Sep 16 2021 06:22am
Quote (fender @ Sep 16 2021 11:27am)
it's adorable how defensive you get on behalf of those backwards and corrupt governments, that constantly violate their own constitutions to introduce authoritarian legislation and censor opposition.

sounds 100% like germany

violate the constitution on a daily basis, check
corrupt government, check
authoritarian legislation, check
censor opposition, check

you avoid addressing our problems like the plague, is there a special reason for that? except supporting it of course

its cute how obsessed you are about other peoples lifestyle choices, you are just pissed that more and more productive people like me refuse to pay for the consequences of your actions, just check the migration data

i will tell you when its done, right now you just want to talk shit as always

take your pills sweetheart

Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 16 2021 01:35pm)
what country is a "unvaxxed science deniers"

seems they are all "corrupt governments"

its just a stupid personal attack and somehow fenderp thinks that the rest of the world is as deranged as he is

This post was edited by JohnnyMcCoy on Sep 16 2021 06:23am
Sep 16 2021 12:32pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 16 Sep 2021 14:22)
sounds 100% like germany

violate the constitution on a daily basis, check
corrupt government, check
authoritarian legislation, check
censor opposition, check

you avoid addressing our problems like the plague, is there a special reason for that? except supporting it of course

its cute how obsessed you are about other peoples lifestyle choices, you are just pissed that more and more productive people like me refuse to pay for the consequences of your actions, just check the migration data

i will tell you when its done, right now you just want to talk shit as always

take your pills sweetheart

its just a stupid personal attack and somehow fenderp thinks that the rest of the world is as deranged as he is

dodge more, kid. fact is that an unvaxxed science denier like yourself couldn't even move to that fantasy country of yours, which conforms with your far right authoritarian values and would gladly welcome a lazy, useless immigrant, if you wanted to. if any of your delusions were even remotely true, you would have dropped the name already, rather than making those vague claims and transparent lies. the simple reality is, there isn't even such a country, so you can't even make your lie remotely believable, lol... how pathetic is that?

nice dodge on milley again btw. are you waiting for fox news to tell you what exactly he should be court martialed for? good luck, lol. until then, you have to avoid the topic like the plague, simply because you have no clue what you're talking about, and just mindlessly regurgitated what was told to you in your little far right echo chamber, lol.

btw, it's amazing that an obvious multi like yourself constantly goes crying to the mods, and somehow they don't ban you. whatever happened to your original "ampoo" account?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll