d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev16789103169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 159.02
Jul 19 2015 04:20am
Racism is an urban myth
Racist?
Am I racist?
You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.
But if I called you Kike, Towelhead, WOP, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Gook, nigger or Chink you would call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.
If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.
If we had white history month... we'd be racist.
If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.
Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them?... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But if we announced our white pride, you would call us racists.
I am white.
I am proud.
But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
Repost if you agree.
Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this.
So watch no one will repost this for fear of being called racist
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 19 2015 04:27am
Quote (Devil_kin @ Jul 19 2015 05:20am)
blah blah blah

funny - like 10 years ago.

Gold: 9,039.20
Jul 19 2015 04:50am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 19 2015 04:19am)
I just heard Trump insulted John Mccain - by saying that he's not really a war hero.

:rofl:

McCain is a joke who got captured, he surrendered and survived by singing American secrets to the enemy instead of dying like a man.

Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 19 2015 05:09am
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jul 19 2015 12:29am)
Trump turned a few million into a sustainable fortune, enough to where he can comfortably run for president without sucking donation dick.

He is the man we need to make America great again.

I liked the part where that one NBC reporter tried to give him shit.. so he proceeded to spin her around and spank ger uncontrollably with the facts. The reporter was expecting to have him bow down and apologize, he had her on the verge of tears because of how unprepared she was. He really knows how to take control of a situation and command respect.

Meanwhile the most controversial or even engaging question Hillary gets is akin to "whats your favorite type of tea?"
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 19 2015 05:19am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 19 2015 04:19am)
I just heard Trump insulted John Mccain - by saying that he's not really a war hero.

:rofl:

I heard that macho man randy savage implied that mick foley is a homosexual as the crowd jeered
I too agree some of the charm is lost when you reject kayfabe, but when we're talking about electing the most powerful man in the world, the theatrics reflect a sorry state of public comprehension
Gold: 20.31
Jul 19 2015 05:34am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 18 2015 08:58pm)
If I had to have a GOP president, i'd much rather have Trump then another Bush cause i know he knows when to take advice and when to dole it out while still always being in charge
but that being said, I still think Hillary or Bernie has a far better shot and id be happy with either.

I really don't know the history of all the presidents - but has there ever been a pure business man (like no political experience at all) serve as POTUS?

Bold: This is crazy to me because honestly the exact opposite is true: in this domain Trump doesn't know those things. To have a good chance at being a functional president you really need to have a couple of specific traits and he has precisely none of them. There's no guarantee of successful for the people coming from that prototypical "business background." Most fail. That's what has always made these "we need x because he/she would run the country like a business!!!!1111one" comments that crop up every year so painfully stupid, as well as the people who make them.

Hoover and George W. Bush, because of Texas' LG, are two of the closest to the mold you described. They failed spectacularly, though both did have executive experience. But if you could somehow run a controlled simulation you'd end up mostly striking out with "businessmen" in the Oval Office. The president doesn't "manage the economy" and if you attempted to run the E.B. like a business you'd be a fucking disaster. Even Trump himself recognizes this "I'm gonna run this shit like a business" routine is just meaningless talk for morons because he's taken Medicare and Social Security off the table right off the top.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 19 2015 06:11am
btw this trump is obviously a dangerous psychopat (that country is full of that, remember?)
what he is saying is so close to some second world war II leader -no name-
aka lets etablish back the true grand reich of usa !!!

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jul 19 2015 06:14am
Gold: 9,039.20
Jul 19 2015 06:33am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 19 2015 05:09am)
I liked the part where that one NBC reporter tried to give him shit.. so he proceeded to spin her around and spank ger uncontrollably with the facts. The reporter was expecting to have him bow down and apologize, he had her on the verge of tears because of how unprepared she was. He really knows how to take control of a situation and command respect.

Meanwhile the most controversial or even engaging question Hillary gets is akin to "whats your favorite type of tea?"

He's a real person with charisma rivaling WidowMaker
Gold: 159.02
Jul 19 2015 06:35am
Quote (j0ltk0la @ 19 Jul 2015 06:33)
He's a real person with charisma rivaling WidowMaker

top cringe
Gold: 8,231.41
Jul 19 2015 06:36am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 19 2015 05:09am)

I want to see this video
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16789103169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll