d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Forced Vaccinations For Children?
Prev167891047Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.76
Feb 10 2015 05:21am
Quote (inkanddagger @ 10 Feb 2015 04:22)
Forced vaccinations means dead children. There must be exemptions for the immunocompromised and allergic and too-young.

what? where are you coming from with this ? the miniscule risk of an allergic reaction? the Doctor's office or clinic/health department will not give the vaccine until the child is at the right age, they will give the parents what signs to watch for, usually a rash.. and a child with a compromised immune system would/should be under the special care of a doctor and he will know what and when is best for the child.

This isn't rocket science guys. don't any of you have pets? I've got a couple dogs, I take my dogs to the vet. and they get their rabies/distemper, etc shots I had them tested for heart worm as puppies and give them heartworm pills once a month, and I give them regular wormer once a year, and follow up on their booster shots. because I love my dogs, but not nearly as much as my kids for christ's sake.

Now if you are a doctor, a medical doctor I'd say maybe then you're qualified to make the right decision on what's the best thing as far as vaccines for your kid, but if you aren't don't risk the kids health trying to second guess the experts in their field. I have a mechanic who I've used for more than ten years he's local and honest, I don't second guess him with my truck. I never second guess the vet with any of our livestock we have too much invested in one of them to lose. And surely haven't studied enough medicine to second guess the entire medical community when they suggest getting vaccines for your kids, that's like beating your head into a brick wall dumb if you do.
Gold: 83.30
Feb 10 2015 05:48am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Feb 10 2015 11:21am)
what? where are you coming from with this ? the miniscule risk of an allergic reaction? the Doctor's office or clinic/health department will not give the vaccine until the child is at the right age, they will give the parents what signs to watch for, usually a rash.. and a child with a compromised immune system would/should be under the special care of a doctor and he will know what and when is best for the child.

This isn't rocket science guys. don't any of you have pets? I've got a couple dogs, I take my dogs to the vet. and they get their rabies/distemper, etc shots I had them tested for heart worm as puppies and give them heartworm pills once a month, and I give them regular wormer once a year, and follow up on their booster shots. because I love my dogs, but not nearly as much as my kids for christ's sake.

Now if you are a doctor, a medical doctor I'd say maybe then you're qualified to make the right decision on what's the best thing as far as vaccines for your kid, but if you aren't don't risk the kids health trying to second guess the experts in their field. I have a mechanic who I've used for more than ten years he's local and honest, I don't second guess him with my truck. I never second guess the vet with any of our livestock we have too much invested in one of them to lose. And surely haven't studied enough medicine to second guess the entire medical community when they suggest getting vaccines for your kids, that's like beating your head into a brick wall dumb if you do.

He's talking about kids who are immuno-compromised you moron.
Gold: 4,921.71
Feb 10 2015 06:48am
Yes x 10

Unless the child has leukemia or some other type of immunosuppressive pathology occurring.

The alternative can be this:

If you are not vaccinated then you are not allowed to attend public institutions whereby you can potentially spread a lethal pathogen to an unvaccinated immunosuppressed child.

This post was edited by Bazi on Feb 10 2015 06:56am
Gold: 63,142.89
Feb 10 2015 06:57am
No. Forcing it gives too much power to the government and/or big drug companies. If people wanted to start adding other harmful things in with the vaccines, it will be too late to save ourselves from them. The companies who produce the vaccines are the same ones that stand to profit if people have health problems, and that's a bad model to run on.

If freedom means that some kids have to die of measles and smallpox, then so be it. Freedom is more valuable.

This post was edited by kayeto on Feb 10 2015 06:57am
Gold: 285.00
Feb 10 2015 06:59am
For the serious diseases like polio and small pox? Yes.

For the less serious, such as the flu? No.
Gold: 4,921.71
Feb 10 2015 07:00am
Quote (kayeto @ Feb 10 2015 07:57am)
No. Forcing it gives too much power to the government and/or big drug companies. If people wanted to start other stuff in with the vaccines, it will be too late to save ourselves from them/ The companies who produce the vaccines are the same ones that stand to profit if people have health problems, and that's a bad model to run on.

If freedom means that some kids have to die of measles and smallpox, then so be it. Freedom is more valuable.

So you are taking freedom of life away from some in order to give freedom of choice to some?

I wonder how you would feel if, god forbid, it was the life of your immunocompromised kid with measles on the line?

Screw me child, #haRrrfreedom

This post was edited by Bazi on Feb 10 2015 07:02am
Feb 10 2015 07:12am
Quote (Bazi @ Feb 10 2015 08:00am)
So you are taking freedom of life away from some in order to give freedom of choice to some?

I wonder how you would feel if, god forbid, it was the life of your immunocompromised kid with measles on the line?

Screw me child, #haRrrfreedom

Plenty of people gave their lives fighting in wars so America could have freedom. Giving back our freedom just so our kids can 'stay alive' as ignorant slaves to corporations would be undoing what many have sacrificed for.

This post was edited by kayeto on Feb 10 2015 07:12am
Gold: 0.76
Feb 10 2015 07:21am
Quote (kayeto @ 10 Feb 2015 07:57)
No. Forcing it gives too much power to the government and/or big drug companies. If people wanted to start adding other harmful things in with the vaccines, it will be too late to save ourselves from them. The companies who produce the vaccines are the same ones that stand to profit if people have health problems, and that's a bad model to run on.

This is just ultra paranoia
Why would government want to add harmful shit to children's vaccines? This kind of rational just boggles my mind..
do you ever ask yourself why? before you wonder what if ..out loud?

we have a federal institution called the FDA which is a watchdog over the Pharm. companies don't you think this would be detected very quickly, and as soon as found the big Pharm company would be toast, between being shut down and the class action lawsuits, it would be a lose lose decision for them to even attempt. much less morally contemptible. to even consider

Feb 10 2015 07:27am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Feb 10 2015 08:21am)
This is just ultra paranoia
Why would government want to add harmful shit to children's vaccines? This kind of rational just boggles my mind..
do you ever ask yourself why? before you wonder what if ..out loud?

we have a federal institution called the FDA which is a watchdog over the Pharm. companies don't you think this would be detected very quickly, and as soon as found the big Pharm company would be toast, between being shut down and the class action lawsuits, it would be a lose lose decision for them to even attempt. much less morally contemptible. to even consider

This is just ultimate naivety. I do ask myself "why"?. In fact, I do it alot, with everything. And you should too.

Drug companies are more interested in their profits than the health of the population. They make more money if people are unhealthy. The FDA would be a great safeguard against the drug companies if not for the fact that the drug companies are in bed with the government officials who are even less trustworthy people themselves.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev167891047Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll