d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump To Be Arrested On Tuesday
Prev167891020Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 18 2023 07:54pm
Quote (mki @ Mar 18 2023 07:50pm)
You're correct, I mean I could.

Is he going? Apparently some of the Proud Boys and various Nazi groups are headed to NY. I guess they're scrambling.

Edit: Police are on high alert in Florida as well.

There are several fenced off compounds in rural Idaho and Kansas with nothing but flood lights and flashing red alarms with militants duct taping their 5.56 magazines together as we speak. This is super serious. We are almost entertaining the idea that Donald trump has some secret sleeper army ready to mobilize at a moments notice. Dude, listen to yourself seriously…

Meanwhile in reality they are talking about charging a Florida resident with a misdemeanor in a state where they don’t even collect bail from people accused of most felonies. There is almost zero chance of an extradition.

Remember when you got super excited about criminal referrals from the 1/6 commission that doesn’t even exist anymore?

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Mar 18 2023 07:55pm
Gold: 291.00
Mar 18 2023 07:55pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 18 2023 09:47am)

:lol:
Gold: 6,523.00
Mar 18 2023 07:57pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 18 Mar 2023 20:54)
There are several fenced off compounds in rural Idaho and Kansas with nothing but flood lights and flashing red alarms with militants duct taping their 5.56 magazines together as we speak. This is super serious

Most of the people who are in the right wing protestor groups live with their parents. The court documents are all a matter of public record, remember?

It was Steve Bannon's master plan to rile up the incels.

That was Trump's chief campaign strategist. He used to be the chief editor of Breitbart, a Christian nationalist/alt right blog.

He was pardoned by Trump, but was arrested (for the we-build-the-wall charity scam) on that Chinese billionaire's yacht (Guo Wengui), who was arrested last week for running a billion dollar fraud operation. He was involved with the Epoch Times, another far right blog.

Breitbart lost a lot of it's popularity after it fired Milo Yiannopoulos, who was a right winger from the UK that openly bragged about homosexual intercourse with this African male partner.

Milo was suppose to speak at one of the major right wing conventions (CPAC), but he was booted out after it was revealed that he did an interview years back, where he said that he thought it was helpful for underaged boys to have intercourse with older men.

That was before the year CPAC flew the "We are all domestic terrorists" banner and then recently this year one speaker worded a statement oddly that seemed to call for transgender people to be exterminated (Michael Knowles, a writer for DailyWire.)

The organizer of CPAC (Matt Schlapp) was recently accused of groping another male (A Hershal Walker staffer), and then that person was accused of sexual harassment by other people.

This post was edited by mki on Mar 18 2023 08:15pm
Mar 18 2023 08:05pm
Quote (mki @ Mar 18 2023 08:57pm)
Most of the people who are in the right wing protestor groups live with their parents. The court documents are all a matter of public record, remember?

It was Steve Bannon's master plan to rile up the incels.

That was Trump's chief campaign strategist. He used to be the chief editor of Breitbart, a Christian nationalist/alt right blog.

He was pardoned by Trump, but was arrested on that Chinese billionaire's yacht (Guo Wengui), who was arrested last week for running a billion dollar fraud operation. He was involved with the Epoch Times, another far right blog.

Go on :bouncy:
Gold: 6,523.00
Mar 18 2023 08:08pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 18 Mar 2023 21:05)
Go on :bouncy:

I finished editing my post.

Edit: Sorry done, I wanted to get all of their names in there.

So, if you were thinking "Wow, a lot of people in the right wing elite seem to be perverted criminals."

Yeah, uh, people have been saying that for a long time now...

That's why they're against the government, they want to rig the system so they can get away with their criminality and perversion.

This post was edited by mki on Mar 18 2023 08:22pm
Mar 18 2023 08:53pm
Quote (mki @ Mar 18 2023 09:08pm)
I finished editing my post.

Edit: Sorry done, I wanted to get all of their names in there.

So, if you were thinking "Wow, a lot of people in the right wing elite seem to be perverted criminals."

Yeah, uh, people have been saying that for a long time now...

That's why they're against the government, they want to rig the system so they can get away with their criminality and perversion.

Oh, my.
Gold: 253.00
Mar 18 2023 09:27pm
Dumbest move ever. Trashy Soros funded DA that doesn't prosecute violent crime goes for something the Feds refused to touch.
Mar 18 2023 09:47pm
How fortuitous that jumpsuits come in his signature color.
Gold: 0.69
Mar 18 2023 09:53pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Mar 18 2023 04:52pm)
You know you can totally just PM TiStuff

dude................no :)

Quote (mki @ Mar 18 2023 05:50pm)
You're correct, I mean I could.

Is he going? Apparently some of the Proud Boys and various Nazi groups are headed to NY. I guess they're scrambling.

Edit: Police are on high alert in Florida as well.

was this a blm/antifa riot or was it part of the nazi uprising? lefties really lack any kind of self awarenes

Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 18 2023 06:02pm)
You right in the sense it's a good test of maga supporters core, or maybe to re-animate these zombies.
=> I suspect this "arresting" story is whole mounted by Trump himself and that it will simply not happen, it's just noise.

He's too much precious as a running loser candidate for democrats, at the end of the day the ones that would finally want him to get jailed -asap before elections campaign- are republicans leaders.

you mean only the lefties are getting worked into another frenzy?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 18 2023 10:02pm
Gold: 0.69
Mar 18 2023 10:10pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 18 2023 08:53pm)
dude................no :)

was this a blm/antifa riot or was it part of the nazi uprising? lefties really lack any kind of self awarenes
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EripYsdXAAI4cSZ.jpg

you mean only the lefties are getting worked into another frenzy?

Quote (YeeHaw @ Mar 18 2023 06:54pm)
There are several fenced off compounds in rural Idaho and Kansas with nothing but flood lights and flashing red alarms with militants duct taping their 5.56 magazines together as we speak. This is super serious. We are almost entertaining the idea that Donald trump has some secret sleeper army ready to mobilize at a moments notice. Dude, listen to yourself seriously…

Meanwhile in reality they are talking about charging a Florida resident with a misdemeanor in a state where they don’t even collect bail from people accused of most felonies. There is almost zero chance of an extradition.

Remember when you got super excited about criminal referrals from the 1/6 commission that doesn’t even exist anymore?

almost?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev167891020Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll