d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1690691692693694695Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,514.00
Sep 11 2024 05:00pm
Quote (IceMage @ Sep 11 2024 04:44am)

conservatives struggling with actual fact-checking is sending me

HOW CAN THE MODERATORS BE SO BIASED? :lol:
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 11 2024 06:54pm
Debate didn't change any minds. Each side is sounding off, but it's pointless.

Kamala leads slightly among extremists while Independents lean slightly towards Trumpo.

I guess it's a win for Kamala because she didn't poo her pants like Biden.
Gold: 13,666.90
Sep 12 2024 08:59pm

President Joe Biden has endorsed Donald Trump in the 2024 Presidential Election.

This post was edited by MyEnemy on Sep 12 2024 09:00pm
Gold: 11,407.33
Sep 12 2024 10:54pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 13 2024 12:43am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 11 2024 07:54pm)
Debate didn't change any minds. Each side is sounding off, but it's pointless.

Kamala leads slightly among extremists while Independents lean slightly towards Trumpo.

I guess it's a win for Kamala because she didn't poo her pants like Biden.

Actually a particularly fascinating application of horseshoe theory to me. I'd argue there's a real streak where Trump is appealing to centrists on both sides of the aisle and Kamala/Biden have been favored by the extremes on either end. Its not just about never-trumper neoconservatives. What unites Alan Dershowitz and Bill Barr? What unites Transgender Antifa and Ukrainian Nazis? Look to the supporters on PARD and what they favor

Do you think an illegal alien child should be able to get a taxpayer funded sex reassignment surgery without their parent's knowledge?
Should we work towards winning economic influence in a peaceful world or play brinksmanship with nuclear apocalypse?
Is it wiser to arm Nazi war criminals to fight a losing battle from which we gain nothing, or to arm our decades-long Jewish allies in Israel to defend themselves from an existential threat?
Can we protect democracy by imprisoning political rivals and censoring dissidents and freethinkers? Or imprison anyone who tries to audit an election? Or just not hold an election and declare a winner?
Are a combination of deregulation, subsidizing production and protectionist measures a sensible way to make our economy competitive, or does outsourcing, DEI and wall street funny money add up to a win?

Trump staked a position on abortion as giving the question back to states to determine democratically, whether it favors pro-life or pro-choice, but opposes extremes of either no exception or no restrictions. Contrast how democrats made it legal to have abortions right up to the moment of birth, and erased the safeguards against induced-birth abortions (5+ counted in Minnesota, at least 2 viable, in the span before they cut off reporting). Or the New York example, where in a rush to erase all laws on abortion, they had to drop charges of double murder against men who had murdered pregnant women.

Fact is, if someone is a hardcore far-right white supremacist neo-nazi, they've got more reason to vote for the black woman. She's the one who wants to keep sending heavy weapons to Azov after all
Meanwhile on PARD you only need to look at who are the arsonists who would rather burn down our democracy than see Trump win again

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 13 2024 12:44am
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 13 2024 11:20am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 13 2024 01:43am)
Actually a particularly fascinating application of horseshoe theory to me. I'd argue there's a real streak where Trump is appealing to centrists on both sides of the aisle and Kamala/Biden have been favored by the extremes on either end. Its not just about never-trumper neoconservatives. What unites Alan Dershowitz and Bill Barr? What unites Transgender Antifa and Ukrainian Nazis? Look to the supporters on PARD and what they favor

Do you think an illegal alien child should be able to get a taxpayer funded sex reassignment surgery without their parent's knowledge?
Should we work towards winning economic influence in a peaceful world or play brinksmanship with nuclear apocalypse?
Is it wiser to arm Nazi war criminals to fight a losing battle from which we gain nothing, or to arm our decades-long Jewish allies in Israel to defend themselves from an existential threat?
Can we protect democracy by imprisoning political rivals and censoring dissidents and freethinkers? Or imprison anyone who tries to audit an election? Or just not hold an election and declare a winner?
Are a combination of deregulation, subsidizing production and protectionist measures a sensible way to make our economy competitive, or does outsourcing, DEI and wall street funny money add up to a win?

Trump staked a position on abortion as giving the question back to states to determine democratically, whether it favors pro-life or pro-choice, but opposes extremes of either no exception or no restrictions. Contrast how democrats made it legal to have abortions right up to the moment of birth, and erased the safeguards against induced-birth abortions (5+ counted in Minnesota, at least 2 viable, in the span before they cut off reporting). Or the New York example, where in a rush to erase all laws on abortion, they had to drop charges of double murder against men who had murdered pregnant women.

Fact is, if someone is a hardcore far-right white supremacist neo-nazi, they've got more reason to vote for the black woman. She's the one who wants to keep sending heavy weapons to Azov after all
Meanwhile on PARD you only need to look at who are the arsonists who would rather burn down our democracy than see Trump win again

I can almost entirely agree with this post, both far wings of the political spectrum have lost themselves and are deeply hypocritical.

women deserve the right to abort a 8.9999999 month old baby due to nothing but lifestyle choices, because they have ultimate autonomy over their bodies. but if a parent elects not to get a hepatitis B vaccine for their kids they should be barred from public schools and CPS should take away the child who can't get HepB unless they have sex or share a needle.

the right has resorted to lobbing the federal govt via massive deficit spending to make up for the power they lack, they've entirely abandoned the philosophy of conservativism.

it has been hilarious to me to watch the ideological flip of doubt in corporations from left to right. 10 or 15 years ago you'd be hard pressed to find a leftist who expressed a level of trust in corporations, they were inherently evil and untrustworthy in the same way modern liberals view billionaires. now they've carved out bastions of protections for many corporations, from pharma, to food producers, to media companies. all people who have a vested interest in tricking and short changing their consumers to please stock holders.

growing up i felt 2 parties clearly wasnt enough, now i realize 1 party is all that exists. the law office of mcconel, pelosi, schumer, johnson, scalise, etc.
Gold: 57.00
Sep 13 2024 12:53pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 13 Sep 2024 00:54)

That dork got a doctorate and can’t even read and gets to fleece the taxpayer for work. What a joke
Gold: 4,575.69
Sep 13 2024 01:14pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 13 2024 11:53am)
That dork got a doctorate and can’t even read and gets to fleece the taxpayer for work. What a joke

Ed D 😅
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 13 2024 03:33pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 13 Sep 2024 19:20)
I can almost entirely agree with this post, both far wings of the political spectrum have lost themselves and are deeply hypocritical.

women deserve the right to abort a 8.9999999 month old baby due to nothing but lifestyle choices, because they have ultimate autonomy over their bodies. but if a parent elects not to get a hepatitis B vaccine for their kids they should be barred from public schools and CPS should take away the child who can't get HepB unless they have sex or share a needle.

the right has resorted to lobbing the federal govt via massive deficit spending to make up for the power they lack, they've entirely abandoned the philosophy of conservativism.

it has been hilarious to me to watch the ideological flip of doubt in corporations from left to right. 10 or 15 years ago you'd be hard pressed to find a leftist who expressed a level of trust in corporations, they were inherently evil and untrustworthy in the same way modern liberals view billionaires. now they've carved out bastions of protections for many corporations, from pharma, to food producers, to media companies. all people who have a vested interest in tricking and short changing their consumers to please stock holders.

growing up i felt 2 parties clearly wasnt enough, now i realize 1 party is all that exists. the law office of mcconel, pelosi, schumer, johnson, scalise, etc.

Gold: 0.85
Sep 13 2024 03:43pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 13 2024 05:33pm)

This is spot on and that's something i keep pointing out that men used to be men and now they found out it's more easy to dress like a women and get carried by others alike instead of being the man at home and taking care of a family and their community.

Men prefer to larp as female, watch tv shows, play video games and the result to that = Corporations have full control of this planet.

It's crazy to me that we celebrate people larping as the opposite genders two months a year when we barely celebrate veterans. Guess it's more important for lot of people that we celebrate men who like to put a dress on, some makeup and take it in the backdoor.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 13 2024 03:44pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1690691692693694695Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll