d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Shot At Rally In Pa
Prev1686970717285Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 16 2024 11:11am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 16 2024 07:06pm)
Me? lol.

I want Trump to win to accelerate the complete collapse of the United States and the beginning of the proletarian revolution.

I’m just stating facts both Biden. He has no reason not to ram through a bunch of executive actions at the last minute. Nothing changes for you in November until the transfer of power in January.

Yes you. You sound desperate.

You realize that Trump will have 4 years "to ram through" a bunch of executive orders right
Gold: 5.77
Jul 16 2024 11:11am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 16 2024 01:11pm)
Yes you. You sound desperate.

You realize that Trump will have 4 years "to ram through" a bunch of executive orders right

Yes and I want him to. Trump is going to ensure the United States ceases to exist. He is beginning the revolution for us.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Jul 16 2024 11:12am
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 16 2024 11:14am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 16 2024 07:11pm)
Yes and I want him to. Trump is going to ensure the United States ceases to exist. He is beginning the revolution for us.

I think you're expecting too much but whatever
Jul 16 2024 11:15am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 16 2024 01:14pm)
I think you're expecting too much but whatever

I hope not. Trump is the greatest hope for communism on this planet.
Gold: 2,009.99
Jul 16 2024 11:15am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 16 2024 12:11pm)
Yes and I want him to. He is going to ensure the United States ceases to exist.

It’s almost like I heard this for a year prior to Trump being elected, & then for four years while he was in office.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 16 2024 11:16am
Sure there are plenty of far leftists around the country sad Trump turned his head at the last second, but disregarding the fringes- How much of a step is this really from the democratic mainstream? The DNC approved talking points and agenda weren't just some incidental use of aggressive language or an inopertune 'bullseye' or 'target on his back'. The fact is democrats as a party overtly wished to lock Donald Trump in prison for life, demanding imprisonment on a litany of bogus charges. Democrats labeled Trump as a existential threat to democracy, a fascist, an insurrectionist, a traitor. The very core of democratic messaging is that Donald Trump is too dangerous to be become president again, that he must be stopped. Not civil disgreements, not a differing vision of the country, not mutual respect- a very personal charge to destroy Donald Trump the individual to stop him from taking power, even if it manifests as an intent to imprison him indefinitely.

I don't see a big jump from life in prison to the death penalty or from calling someone an existential threat that must be stopped at all costs, to someone trying to stop him. And for a lot of liberals that mask is already off anyway, heck they can't even talk about Clarence Thomas without palming a length of rope

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 16 2024 11:18am
Jul 16 2024 11:19am
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Jul 16 2024 01:15pm)
It’s almost like I heard this for a year prior to Trump being elected, & then for four years while he was in office.

The globalist capitalist institutions like the WEF engineered a virus to prevent total collapse. Trump is wise to that this time.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Jul 16 2024 11:19am
Gold: 1,804.12
Jul 16 2024 11:27am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 16 2024 01:19pm)
The globalist capitalist institutions like the WEF engineered a virus to prevent total collapse. Trump is wise to that this time.

Blue Anon is fun to read, I too enjoy imaginary stories and fictional adventures
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 16 2024 11:29am
Quote (thesnipa @ 16 Jul 2024 17:52)
i guess in that analogy they're ideologues FOR money, they want profit. but making asses of themselves seems to me like it costs them money. i dont prescribe much to the idea that media companies are hurting their own profit to be mouthpieces for the deepstate. at times sure, but not as a general practice. maybe they're just bad at making money, idk.

Their bosses and publishers want to make money, the rank and file in newsroom are typically much more idealistic. In general, journalism is a profession which draws in a lot of idealists and ideologues for whom their job is a just a means to advance The Cause.

Quote (inkanddagger @ 16 Jul 2024 19:06)
Me? lol.
I want Trump to win to accelerate the complete collapse of the United States and the beginning of the proletarian revolution. We would remain relatively stable under another Biden term. Trump will oversee economic collapse. This is what revolutionaries want.
I’m just stating facts about Biden. He has no reason not to ram through a bunch of executive actions at the last minute. Nothing changes for you in November until the transfer of power in January.

Leftists said the same thing before Trump took office in 2017. That he would crash the economy, that he would set the world ablaze yada yada. Instead, he oversaw the strongest economy of the 21st century before covid fucked it all up and was the only US president in god knows how many decades who didn't start new wars, who not even saw major wars between third parties break out during his tenure.

Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 16 2024 11:34am
Quote (Goomshill @ 16 Jul 2024 19:16)
Sure there are plenty of far leftists around the country sad Trump turned his head at the last second, but disregarding the fringes- How much of a step is this really from the democratic mainstream? The DNC approved talking points and agenda weren't just some incidental use of aggressive language or an inopertune 'bullseye' or 'target on his back'. The fact is democrats as a party overtly wished to lock Donald Trump in prison for life, demanding imprisonment on a litany of bogus charges. Democrats labeled Trump as a existential threat to democracy, a fascist, an insurrectionist, a traitor. The very core of democratic messaging is that Donald Trump is too dangerous to be become president again, that he must be stopped. Not civil disgreements, not a differing vision of the country, not mutual respect- a very personal charge to destroy Donald Trump the individual to stop him from taking power, even if it manifests as an intent to imprison him indefinitely.

I don't see a big jump from life in prison to the death penalty or from calling someone an existential threat that must be stopped at all costs, to someone trying to stop him. And for a lot of liberals that mask is already off anyway, heck they can't even talk about Clarence Thomas without palming a length of rope

Agreed. Also, let's be honest: if the shooter had "succeeded", the bulk of lefties/liberals/Democrats would have disagreed with the means, but very much welcomed the result.

It would have taken a few days of civilized mourning max before the first articles and opinion pieces would have come out to the gist of "Trump brought out the worst in the people, he caused the crazies and dregs to come out of the woodwork in droves - he brought this on himself, he had it coming".
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1686970717285Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll